• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fear Thread

xDWarrior

Hmm. I'm pretty much scared of any social situation, really. I get nervous talking to everyone, even family or old friends. Even being out in public and not saying/doing anything is very nervewracking.

When I'm particularly paranoid and/or have been having a lot of nightmares, I become afraid of the dark.

I'm also scared of storms. And bugs. Those are more common.

I used to have that exact same social situation fear. You'll grow out of it ^-^

Flame Mistress

I think I'm scared of the authority now, the police especially. Mainly because of the fact that I'm scared of getting into trouble as well, lol.

And I also have a fear of loud noises, which leads to a fear of discos as well as to a fear of... ballons. *badum-tish*

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
As of today, I'm gonna go ahead and add "falling off a ladder onto a gym floor" and electrocution to my list xD. Though I shouldn't have to worry if I take heed of safety precautions.

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
As of today, I'm gonna go ahead and add "falling off a ladder onto a gym floor" and electrocution to my list xD. Though I shouldn't have to worry if I take heed of safety precautions.

Wow, how is falling on the gym floor from ladder a fear? Did you fall onto the gym floor from a ladder? Or did you saw someone else because I never saw you on a ladder before.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Wow, how is falling on the gym floor from ladder a fear? Did you fall onto the gym floor from a ladder? Or did you saw someone else because I never saw you on a ladder before.

You haven't been around dangerous tools and heights like I have been, kid. Doesn't help the ladder is broken, and thus is a safety hazard. And of course the odds are pretty high in this class that I can die if I don't do things correctly, so you can't blame me for being nervous about injuries in this class. You should know this, Sam.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I'm scared that I wont be able to do something with my life. I have no idea what I could have as an career, and I'm lost.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I have a fear of a crowd, and dogs. (shoot me for that!)

i agree actually, a dog once bit my finger and it broke it. im also scared of knives and grusome ways to die. because i watch too many horror films (like a nightmare on elm street, saw, and scream :))

pakin

Spiders and weird insects. I think I have a phobia, other then that nothing. Lol kinda wussy but oh well.

Zachmac

I'm afraid of talking to people IRL. I've got a case of social anxiety.
Spiders and weird insects. I think I have a phobia, other then that nothing. Lol kinda wussy but oh well.
Those things are neat, until they get close to touching me. Then I go into panic mode.

So, I'm kind of afraid of them...
The game of any flying ball or object because when I was young I got ko'd by a volleyball XD
This brings back bad memories of a baseball, a pitching machine, and a thumb.

It's like I was always set up just so the ball would be my right in the thumb. Ugh...not a fear, exactly, but still not a very pleasant memory.

Last edited:

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
I'm scared of our house getting bombed while we're out, and my cat dying

Do you live in a place where that is a possibility?

cazatron

Absolutely any insect/arachnid anything slimey, I have a phobia of cotton wool.
oh and also I have this weird thing where i absolutely HATE receiving praise for something from anyone who isn't specifically qualified to judge. I always assume they're just being polite and secretly don't think i'm very good at anything