• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fear Thread

wolf king

Resistance is futile
heights (strange though i used to climb trees alot when i was younger, im thinking i had a bad fall i can't remember - i have a REALLY bad memory)
authority (iv'e always had a fear of getting in trouble - with the police etc.)
electrocution (just scares the crap out of me)
small spaces (claustrophobic)
death (hell who isn't - i mean really).
Used to be afraid of spiders, but not so much now, unless it's a big one
Centipedes (there just freaky looking little ****)
wasps too, their just vicious little things.

not really a fear i suppose, but i deffo agree with this
oh and also I have this weird thing where i absolutely HATE receiving praise for something from anyone who isn't specifically qualified to judge. I always assume they're just being polite and secretly don't think i'm very good at anything

AwesomeReshiram93

THE MANNIS ARISES
I always get jumpy when im alone...yeah its silly but being alone creeps me out all of the time..

3D992

The Living Hologram
Death itself isn't too bad imo. I'm a Christian so I believe in going to Heaven. It's how I die that I'm afraid of. Face planting from 6000 feet in the air? Literally getting torn limb from limb? Drowning? Having a building crush me? Perhaps even getting smashed in the face with a bat!

Couldnt have said it better myself. Especially the faceplant.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Oh and I also have a fear that i'll be swimming and then a boat drives over me as the engine cuts me to itty bitty pieces

Megh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm terrified of murderers and people creeping around in houses and the like.

If you've seen the Jeff the Killer image, you'll probably understand...

KingWiggins

Death itself isn't too bad imo. I'm a Christian so I believe in going to Heaven. It's how I die that I'm afraid of. Face planting from 6000 feet in the air? Literally getting torn limb from limb? Drowning? Having a building crush me? Perhaps even getting smashed in the face with a bat!

Exactly. Drowning, being tortured, or a long-painful death would be the worse by far..
Dying in my sleep by getting shot in the head or by old age isn't intimidating at all..

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
Well, i have fear to a little everything
Im VERY, VERY EASY TO influence (with horror things, etc)
My mind is weak, what i could say.
~

PsychicPsycho

If you've seen the Jeff the Killer image, you'll probably understand...
God, the last time I looked at a picture talked about in this thread, it was horrible.

(sigh)...okay...

Uh...man, that one's as bad or worse then the other. I googled it and saw the face in a little picture, which was bad enough. Next to it was something nondescript, like a picture of the side of a building with a red circle, as though the image was in the circle. I clicked it to see what was up with that, and got a big picture of the side of a building. Then BAM it changed to a big picture of the image and just about gave me a heart attack.

I thought about reading the creepypasta story, but decided against it, since I figured it would freak me out even more. I wanted to find out what a creepypasta is exactly- I found out the picture I'd seen before (mentioned above) is apparently called 'smile'. I also saw a link to a youtube video claiming to show the 'scariest picture on the internet'. Have you (or anyone else) seen that? It looks like a harmless portrait of a girl in the link, but I figured it'd have some kind of crazy thing pop up in the process of the video.

rocky505

House Fire( I don't want my stuff all burnt up)
Bridges(Especially when they have water under them, I can't swim lol)
Strangers
Bats(One flies around my deck outside and it flies low too, I'm afraid it'll hit my head)
Authorities( Me and my friends get pulled over for no reason a lot)

Indigoodra

Lemme see...

Heights, darkness, strange noises when alone, fire, and several others that I can't remember. :<