• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Feline Pokémon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelc

Welcome to all of the new members! It's nice to have you guys here!

Whoa, we also have a lot of userbars and banners and stuff. I never noticed until now...haha. Just wanted to say I think they look awesome and that I'm going to add one to my signature soon! (Can't now due to...armies atm :x)

As for Marill, I'm unsure - I mean, I can see where you would consider it feline, but I never thought of it as a mouse? o.o Oh well. I guess I don't see why it can't be considered feline, cuz it has the cat-like tails and ears imo. :p

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Welcome to all of the new members! It's nice to have you guys here!

Whoa, we also have a lot of userbars and banners and stuff. I never noticed until now...haha. Just wanted to say I think they look awesome and that I'm going to add one to my signature soon! (Can't now due to...armies atm :x)

As for Marill, I'm unsure - I mean, I can see where you would consider it feline, but I never thought of it as a mouse? o.o Oh well. I guess I don't see why it can't be considered feline, cuz it has the cat-like tails and ears imo. :p

I guess that's why I consider Marill somewhat feline. Anyway, we have a lot of members and userbars, so I guess we're doing pretty good right now. Anyway, I'll be going off soon so if y'all will start new topics or answer the current one, I'd appreciate it. So long for now!

Xenavire

*Merlingoose*
Hey guys, on an un-feline pokemon note, i chained 5 shiny elekid on daimond, thats 20 chained shinies in 3 days! my pearl game seems to hate me, so i am going for zangoose on saimond, not pearl like i had been trying to... Shiny zangoose is consuming my life with desire much like shiny absol did....

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
New Topic!

Do you consider Arceus a feline pokémon?

This is disputed in my mind, but then again, what isn't? Anyway...I'd say yes because of it's physical appearance and its facial features as well as its tail.

Xenavire

*Merlingoose*
I dont think arceus is feline at all.... too spiky, and too much fake majesty, not cat material... and marill is most certainly a mouse, its dex entry lists it as "Aqua mouse"
and dont see snorlax as feline either, i see it closer to a sloth

Mr. Yoshi

nope, not for me. look at it. it doesnt even have a tail. and it doesnt have ears ._. well, thats my opinion.

welcome all new members~

Chelc

I've never really known what to consider it tbh. Though I guess if you really look at it, you can see why it could be considered feline - with its physical features plus it's tail. But eh, I'm still unsure what to consider it, so I guess not really.

Fire Suicune

Do you consider Arceus a feline Pokémon?;493;
I've never really thought about it as a cat. It kinda looks feline-ish in a way, but I wouldn't classify it as a cat. Maybe if its tail were a bit longer....Besides, there's already an event-only cat Pokemon, and that's Mew. Arceus could still be meant to be a cat, though.

-F.S. out

Angeling

true love
Oh wow, I really died here. Sorry, college just takes up all your time. :p

But on a more feline related subject..

Do any of you have a hadou Myuu? :3

For that topic, I don't have a Hadou Mew, but I just have the one from US event.

Hey guys, on an un-feline pokemon note, i chained 5 shiny elekid on daimond, thats 20 chained shinies in 3 days! my pearl game seems to hate me, so i am going for zangoose on saimond, not pearl like i had been trying to... Shiny zangoose is consuming my life with desire much like shiny absol did....
Um, then you probably shouldn't post here about it... if it's not on topic about feline Pokemon, then don't post here? >_>

New Topic!

This is disputed in my mind, but then again, what isn't? Anyway...I'd say yes because of it's physical appearance and its facial features as well as its tail.
Hmm, I never really considered Arceus as a feline or cat, to be honest, but then I guess you might see it as a feline type. I guess it's because I usually abhorred it because it seems to be replacing Mew's role in the um, creator of Pokémon and stuff, and then having all those different forms. But I see where you're coming from about Arceus being feline-like, though I'll disagree on it being feline ... for now.

For that topic, I don't have a Hadou Mew, but I just have the one from US event.

Really? Awesome. I have a Hadou Myuu [/loserbragger] but I never really had time to get a US one.

As for the topic:

No. I personally consider Arceus as a dog. I don't know why, but I just do. There's nothing feline about it in my opinion.

Last edited:

DarkPersian479

I don't, actually. I mean, it's got the ears and tail, but its general body shape seems more horse-like to me, IMO.

Then again, there are quite a few Pokemon that could be debated as to whether they're feline or not. Like the Marill line. And then there's the whole Legendary Cats/Dogs/Gerbils debate...

Xenavire

*Merlingoose*
OK, as i was alluding to in my previous post, I have searched for Zangoose, my favourite pokemon, in shiny form, and finally i have Succeeded in my quest! 1 and counting, chain going as i type :)
Edit: 3 now :)

Last edited:

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Okay y'all, sorry for the long period of inactivity here, or at least Ithought it was long.

The password has changed.

Also, here's a new topic.

What Pokémon do you associate with feline Pokémon the most?

For me, it's Snorlax. He was pretty much the first feline pokémon and has become a pokémon "icon".

Will edit first post soon.

Xenavire

*Merlingoose*
i believe you are much mistaken ledgendaypokemonjunkie17 about that, (and not because i dont consider snorlax to be feline), meowth and persian were the premier figureheads in feline pokemon due to both the show, and location of capture in the games :). very well known too, they are somewhat disliked due to the massive exposure on the "bad side", but i still like them... although i prefer Zangoose and Absol... and sorry if this sounds like flaming, its not intended to be flaming in the slightest :)

Chelc

Meowth and Persian, definitely. There isn't really a whole lot I can say except exactly what Xenavire said, and that they act exactly like real cats (besides being pokemon). :p

Woahz I haven't posted in the club for almost a weak D:

I'd have to say Meowth and Skitty. They seem the most cat-like to me, and I see Meowth everywhere.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
I do associate Persian and Meowth, but for me, the one that stands out is Snorlax, although it's appearance was later than Meowth's and all of that good stuff.

Now, for those of you who can start claiming today, I am letting you off a few hours early, you can start claimin at five. I am going out at 6 and cannot edit so I've decided to let you claim, but that's only for the people who can claim starting today. If you are unsure of when you can start claiming, check out the first post. I will be editing it soon.

Angeling

true love
Oi. I haven't been here for a few days. You can all blame (or thank) college. :p

Hm... I'll have to say Espeon, Meowth, Persian, and Skitty. I think Meowth and Persian are self-explanatory, and Espeon and Skitty being more feline-like can be drawn from the anime itself. They very much like a cat, though Espeon never played with everything, she's more or less like a cat who doesn't care for other things. I guess more like a cat than kitten, while Skitty resemble a young kitten.

And ohhh, I'll edit this post with my claim later then. Well, three more minutes now, according to my PC. Unless you mean according to SPPf, since it's about three minutes faster.

-- Never mind. The server likes to crap out on us so often. But anyway, I'd like to claim the following: Mew, Espeon, and Leafeon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.