• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Feline Pokémon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenavire

*Merlingoose*
leafeon is got dacent speed, its def stats or pretty good, and if it doesnt have the highest attack around its still really good with its leaf blade
glaceon i cant say much good about because its movepool requires a lot of TM's to make use of its Sp att, otherwise its much like leafeon with the att swapped for sp att

Angeling

true love
Finally remembered the other: Flareon (even if it's underused. I don't care.). Yes, it took me this long. I'm slow, okay?

Eefi-chan, I recommend using Jolteon. It's extremely fast, and its special attack is pretty good (unless I'm getting it mixed up with something else). I dunno about Leaf and Glace yet, haven't used them much except evolving 'em.

Seems like there hasn't been much activity here lately...

-F.S. out
Finals are getting me and I'm sure the others are just bombarded with schoolwork and other jazz.

I used Jolteon once only and it's pretty good. Jolteon's special attack is good, so don't worry about it. Neither have I used Leafeon and Glaceon yet, but like Xenavire said, Glaceon's movepool is really lacking. Actually, Leafeon could be better if it wasn't an Eeveelution because that gives it a lacking moveset. Glaceon's stats aren't so good either.

Um, don't worry, they're still feline so we're still on topic, lol. Delcatty is also an attacker, isn't it? Pretty and cute too.

Fire Suicune

I've got exams in 2 weeks, and about 4 projects due within the next week or so...moving on...

At least Leafeon can use Leaf Blade. I don't remember if its attack stat is good, but I personally love Leaf Blade, so it works for me. I see no real use for Glaceon: they should have made a ground or rock type or some other type (preferably dragon or steel...or even flying) before ice (Vaporeon can kinda cover the ice part). I've only used Delcatty for the main storyline once, and it was pretty good. However, I think its more suited for contests (I never do contests, though. They're pure evil to me...).

For some reason, I really want to see a Skitty right now...dunno why...

-F.S. out

Fire Suicune

I just thought of a new topic...though I keep thinking we've already done it...

What feline Pokemon would you use in your party? Up to 6, obviously.

Trying not to judge by favorites, I would say: Luxray, Suicune, Absol, Flareon, Leafeon, and...can't think of a last one...we'll go with Zangoose.

-F.S. out (Meows)

Umm I don't really know off the top of my head. This'll take awhile.
Myuu
Espeon
Zangoose
Skitty
Luxray
Eevee

I'm not sure though completely.

Xenavire

*Merlingoose*
I would use Zangoose, Absol, Umbreon, Persian, Leafeon, Purugly

Xenavire

*Merlingoose*
OK, in advance i apologize for the double post, but we need a new topic, so....
Which Feline Pokemon do you like the LEAST?
well... i cannot honestly say which, because i do like them all, and i often use them in parties... so I'm biased, sue me :p

Chelc

^ Its k. We need something to get this club going again. :p

Probably Purugly. =< Sorry. It just...doesn't appeal to me at all. I don't play the games, so, this is just based off appearance for now, since I haven't seen it in the anime yet. Who knows, though, I guess it could be a really great pokemon. XD;

Fire Suicune

I dunno....I guess the Snorlax family. I don't really HATE them or anything, but I don't like 'em much either. If you can count Marill and family, then I like them the least. They're annoying as...well, you know. I dislike them so much...

-F.S. out

Angeling

true love
^ Its k. We need something to get this club going again. :p

Probably Purugly. =< Sorry. It just...doesn't appeal to me at all. I don't play the games, so, this is just based off appearance for now, since I haven't seen it in the anime yet. Who knows, though, I guess it could be a really great pokemon. XD;
From the stats, it doesn't look too bad, but maybe I'm wrong.

But for the topic, umm.. I don't really have any least liked feline types. Maybe Purugly, but ehhh, it's not that bad really, even by appearance. And the others that may be considered felines in this club, I don't really consider them as felines so I won't say them. I also don't have much disliked Pokemon, and if I do, they're not on the list here. :p

Fire Suicune

Poor Purugly needs some love. I personally don't think it's ugly at all (though I can't really call it cute if you compare it to…oh, say, Skitty. Nyah. Anyway...). I love practically all things cat-related, and Purugly happens to be one of my faves…probably my favorite one that actually looks like a cat…wait, then there's Luxray…okay, second fave. I'm all befuddled now...

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...

It'd have to be Meowth and friends.

Anyway, thanks for being loyal guys. I'll be sure to get something extra special up for something soon. Not sure what yet...

Fire Suicune

It'd have to be Meowth and friends.

Anyway, thanks for being loyal guys. I'll be sure to get something extra special up for something soon. Not sure what yet...

You don't like Meowth much? *gasp* That's a shame.

Ooo, extra special. Hope it's something cool! (knowing you, it will be XD)

-F.S. out

Xenavire

*Merlingoose*
ok, so this topic is being ignored again.... so Kickstart time :D
Which feline pokemon do you consider to have the best moveset?
I think Zangoose or Absol for straight attack, and mew for the massive tm/hm list, and skitty for the assist combos you can do :)

Fire Suicune

Hm...interesting question....I would have to say....Mew and/or Arceus. Mew can learn (almost) everything, and Arceus can be every type, so I assume it has tons of moves at its disposal (too lazy to check). I agree with you on Zangoose and Absol, they do have pretty good movesets for their stats (I think).

Please excuse any typos: my brain has been fried from exams...

-F.S. out

Xenavire

*Merlingoose*
Merry X-mas all, and i hope you refrain from putting santa hats on your pets, please.

have fun guys :D

Angeling

true love
ok, so this topic is being ignored again.... so Kickstart time :D
I think Zangoose or Absol for straight attack, and mew for the massive tm/hm list, and skitty for the assist combos you can do :)
Hmm, I would have to say Mew too, if only because it can learn pretty much every move possible. Other than that, I don't think Luxray's movepool is too horrible either.

I can't think of any other. Never used much of the other ones anyway.

Merry X-mas all, and i hope you refrain from putting santa hats on your pets, please.

have fun guys :D
Merry Christmas to you too, even if I'm not feeling the Christmas spirit like the rest of you. But 'tis alright.

Though I must ask... why should people refrain from putting santa hats on their pets?

Fire Suicune

Luxray's not too bad. I absolutely (ignore the pun) adore mine, though it could be faster...

Though I must ask... why should people refrain from putting santa hats on their pets?

I tried, but my cat didn't like it too much. So I settled on wearing it myself.

Quick note: I won't be here after today until the 7th or 8th of January (except for the 31st; I'll be back then). Just letting you know, sorry to go off-topic.

-F.S. out, and Merry Christmas!

Xenavire

*Merlingoose*
I tried, but my cat didn't like it too much. So I settled on wearing it myself.

^ Exhibit A reason why, do you need more?
and I forgot on my own topic, Umbreon can do some really mean things (my one is Toxic stall, its so unfair >:p )

Status
Not open for further replies.