• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Feline Pokémon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario's Aura

Umm, I don't know if I'm bumping. I'm assuming I am since it's past the month deadline, but I'm not sure if that rule applies in this section.

I really hope this club hasn't closed. It was fun being here, though I wasn't here often. I really felt welcome, and I hope it won't be closed.

Stay active everyone! And Get people to join! We need to keep the FPC alive!!!

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Great to see you're here! Well, I was inactive for over a month, but with notice. I came on and didn't post, although I asked for the club to be closed while I was away, and it wasn't.

As far as I know, this club is going to be closed due to bumping, and we're going to get infracted LA. Well, it was fun. I hope this club can still stay open.

I have to get some more members...

Xenavire

*Merlingoose*
Hey guys, I have tried to keep it alive, but with no-one posting, thats a little hard. LPJ17, I think we could gain members support if we got my event working, but my WiFi is currently refusing to work (Error says about inactive firewalls)

Hope everyone comes back to post, I have done my best, and I will try to do more!

Cya,
Xen~

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Xen, sadly FS has left indefinately, as has Normalize. I'm not sure about Sarahpom83 or Sunraichu. Solar Sceptile has re-joined, but she hasn't been active.

The event would save us. Now, vm me when you have Wi-Fi that works and I'll just try and get some last minute things together. This is our last chance. I don't want to restar the club, though I may have to. I'll decide that later on.

And I thank you for being loyal and coming back. You're officially 2nd in command, since ps has apparently lost interest. I'll see if he/she's still interested right now, actually. I'll vm you when ps vm's me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.