• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Feline Pokémon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normalize

Hey guys.... It's me.

Okay, so, I am in great shock/bliss right now but I can't tell you why... yet. I need sometime to think so I might be less atvice for a while why I get centered. but I'll be back soon, at least a in month. And I'll be doing check ins.

~Normy

Well, earlier, in my PND 2 game, I recruited a Level 1 Male Luxio named Lou, a Level 1 Male Luxray named Shadow, and a Level 1 Female Shinx (hatched) named Sparkles. Nice, eh? :)

What's next? Meowth? Persian? (I have a Mew already. Named Monica. And of course, the Mewtwo named Sephiroth.)

~MGD. ;150;

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
I think it's time I created a topic about the Legend of Zelda. Next to pokemon, pretty much everyone knows about this game series. So, topic time!

Do you like the Legen of Zelda Series? If you have any games, what are they, and do you/did you like them?

Well, I have Wind Waker for Game Cube. That game was awsome, and my first ever Zelda game. I have Minish Cap for GBA, which I found to be quite weird, and I didn't really like it. I also have Twilight Princess for Game Cube and Wii. I lost the game cube disc and I got the Wii one. Then I found the game cube disc a few days ago. I haven't completed the game, but I find it to be odd, yet enjoyable. The only one I can sit down and play for an extended period of time is WW, and I've been playing it on a new save file for almost a week.

Oh, I also have Phantom Hourglass for DS. I don't like it too much, same reasons as Minish Cap.

Last edited:

Fire Suicune

FS is feeling kinda down at the moment...thinking about Jakey again...

Do you like the Legend of Zelda Series? If you have any games, what are they, and do you/did you like them?

Well duh, of course. Let's see...I have a collection game with the first and second games, along with Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on it, Phantom Hourglass (which I haven't played in a while...scratch that, haven't played Zelda in a while), WW (the first Zelda I ever beat! XD), and of course, Twilight Princess. It's one of the best series around. I'm not as avid a fan as some people, but I do like it a lot.

I got Suicune, Raikou, and Entei on PMD2 Darkness. I have hardly any legendaries left to get...except, Darkrai, me thinks. And Regirock, which I'm working on now.

-FS

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
OK if I don't post for a few days or what not its because I haven't been able to get on here very much because the board has been rather slow on me, its lucky that I'm able to make it on right now... it takes like five minutes just for the board to load so I can come here.

Wow I can say I really like The Chinchilla drawings, they are really cute and really good looking!!!

But I've got a lotta drawings I've done since I haven't been able to come here lately because of the site not working for me.

Sarahpom83_2008731_4513b9484a.png

I was working on that one for the club, for a better banner for it, becase I wasn't to big on the ones I had done before for the front page banner. Still working on it though.

blazegirl.png

Sarahpom83_200882_4873b9484a.png

Sarahpom83_200883_5052b9484a.png

did this one on my Oekaki board. you can view here http://www.oekakiart.com/oekaki.php?board=pokedigipets

Sarahpom83_200883_5048b9484a.png

Do you like the Legen of Zelda Series? If you have any games, what are they, and do you/did you like them?
I've played a few games just don't remember which ones, I have never beaten them though, I've played one for the N64 and maybe for the gamecube

Like wow the CUte pokemon club was closed down, I have asked to close my MOnkey pokemon club and My Rodent pokemon club to be closed down because no one ever post on it again, and it was just sitting there and will yeah.

I just really hope this club won't be close down,.... or I won't be in any clubs. will I am on the starter pokemon club, but its not here it has its own forum. since the starter pokemon club isn't allowed to have another remake here on the serebii forum, TT decided to make one and now some of the members are there.

Oh hey Pink Skitty, since you like to draw you can come and draw at the Oekaki I was able to make off of the site that allowed me to make one
http://www.oekakiart.com/oekaki.php?board=pokedigipets
and for anyone else that wishes to come and draw to. :)

Last edited:

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Do you like the Legend of Zelda Series? If you have any games, what are they, and do you/did you like them?
I have nearly all of them, 'cept most of the classic ones, like Link's Awakening and it's DX version for the GBC. When I was a kid, I always played either the Oracle series, or my personal fave, A Link To The Past. Most of the console ones are starting to suck imo, the only one console one I really enjoyed was Ocarina of Time. For now.. I don't really think they'll get any better any time soon.

Two new members in a row asking to join correctly? It's a miracle! *bricked*

Am I to assume that this doesn't happen often? XD

Anyway, thanks so far for the nice comments and such guys. I'd go and quote all of you and reply individually but I don't feel like driving myself insane at the moment.

Anyway, I found that Zangoose picture I was talking about, but it also has an Aipom on it. XD Also, because I haven't been drawing lately, I'll post some MPR pictures of my spoiled kitty~

dolphinandtoby.png

The Zangoose's name is Dolphin. That's what's supposed to be on his little 'dana

And now some MPR goodness:
WBME0006.jpg

My baby~

ranch2.png

Yes, I do like it. However, I don't play the games all that often. Instead I just watch my brother play them. We also don't own any of them. We just rent them. c:

Sure do. I have a good number of those games (too lazy to post them all), but I have beaten Minish Cap and Ocarina of Time. Concerning Ocarina of Time, that I have everything done before trashing Ganondorf. More fun, is that I did NOT have a Game Over from that game. ^^

~MGD. ;150;

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
Am I to assume that this doesn't happen often? XD

Anyway, thanks so far for the nice comments and such guys. I'd go and quote all of you and reply individually but I don't feel like driving myself insane at the moment.

Anyway, I found that Zangoose picture I was talking about, but it also has an Aipom on it. XD Also, because I haven't been drawing lately, I'll post some MPR pictures of my spoiled kitty~

dolphinandtoby.png

The Zangoose's name is Dolphin. That's what's supposed to be on his little 'dana

And now some MPR goodness:
WBME0006.jpg

My baby~

ranch2.png

so your the one that drew that cute Aipom character!! I was looking threw DA once to look at Aipom drawings and found some of yours and thought they where just so darn cute!

at lest someone is looking at someone's artwork i don't know if anyone else is really caring to look I'm about to take it from the spoiler and just have them all showing because I don't think anyone clicks on the spoilers and looks at the drawings.

Sarahpom, your art is great. ^^ Same with you, The Chinchilla.

Just wanted to say that since Serebii is lagging like crazy and therefore I can only get on once or twice a day, I'm not going to be quite so active. Perhaps a post every couple of days...

I like them, although I've never played them myself. >_> I want Twilight Princess for my Wii, though. My friend has it and says it's awesome, so I've been looking at reviews and all for it.

rekreatur

Welcome to the club, Chinchilla and Shinxy!
Make sure you obey the rules and stay active ;D

Chinchilla, I love your pictures, especially the Persian, Skitty and Luxio =^w^=
These are all the Pokemon that I claimed in this club =3
And you've got a lot of shinies X3

Sarahpom isn't it a little weird that there's a vulcano that's erupting in the background and Flareon and Leafeon are just sleeping there like nothing's happening? XP

I never played any of the Zelda games...

~GreeN~

can i join

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
can i join

Are you serious? You didn't even bother to read the rules after the last time you asked to join. Yes you are un-banned, but for being ignorant, you get a one week ban from the club. Please read the rules, like I told you to so many times before.

Ugh, I hate that summer is almost over. I don't want to go back to school.

I'm sure we've had a topic like this, but I'll post it again.

Do you like school?

I'll answer later.

Fire Suicune

Do you like school?

School in itself? NO. My personal school? Yes. Sucks that I had to go back today though. My summer's gone D,=

Chinchilla, I LOVE that Zangoose drawing! If only Xen were as active...

Kinda bust at the moment, so not as active for about a week, maybe. We get opur laptops back next Wednesday I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough* I miss my computer, jeez.

Now to get the supplies I got for school all packed up....stupid supply lists...

-FS

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Do you like school?
Sort of. I know how to make it fun. >D

N/A, N/A. Because I never tried. );

favourite YouTube Celeb?
Oh, God no. *skips question*

So like, I was bored. I was archiving Kurt Halsey's old artwork. Yee, he draws well and has a nice style. I made my avatar out of it ;)

iPokeYou, would that happen to be from Warriors? Not an exact pic, but is it portraying it in any way? Just asking
YES IT ACTUALLY IS FROM THERE.

iPokeYou, that looks like art from a newpaper, like those fancy ones imo. Seriously, this club should be called the "Feline Art Club" imo. xD
Morning newspaper, a cup of tea, and a jolly good time. 8)
srsly, from a manga.

nananana /hyper.

Last edited:

Shinxy

isnotamorningperson.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention..."cliche" is actually "clique". As in, what clique do you belong to at school? A cliche is a phrase used way too many times so it's kind of normal to use it. As in 'once upon a time' or 'they lived happily ever after'. I kept meaning to mention that ^^;

Look at GreeN's sig. He's gotta be kidding. -.-

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
HAY GUIZE. I WAS BORED. So I made icons for certain people here. ;)
imgdf0.png
img2fk2.png
img3yt9.png
img4nc9.png
img5ir6.png

You can tell whose is which if you bother to check your own avatar. ):
And if I didn't make one for certain people, it's because the avatar image was crap or I wasn't bothered to even try.
I dislike the second and third one because of the original image. There wasn't much to work from there.

Fire Suicune

Oooo, shiny. Me likes it, iPY (can I call you that? If not., lemme know plzkthx). I think it looks awesome. I know just the place where I can put it (not here, since we don't have our own avys...

Love your sig by the way. Why can't my sigs be half as cool as your's? D=

YES IT ACTUALLY IS FROM THERE.

That wasn't sarcasm, was it? WOOOOOOO!!!!!

Well, I'm a little brain-dead for topics, and I'm doing homework right now, so...

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
iPY, my computer is acting weird and I can't see images. I'll comment on ALL new art and such after my computer cooperates with me.

FS, I'm psyched that you get your laptop! That means that you can be more active, and we can talk more about random crud!!

I actually enjoy school shopping, btw. Only for supplies, not clothes. I hate shopping for clothes! Ugh...

I'll be back.

Fire Suicune

Why this club on third page?

Erm...anyways,
FS, I'm psyched that you get your laptop! That means that you can be more active, and we can talk more about random crud!!

HOORAH! I assume you mean over VM or PM though XD

I think we could use a new topic. If we've had it before, sue me.

What are your hobbies?

If I'm not at school or working or something, I'm either playing video games, drawing, sculpting, surfing the Internet, or reading. Mainly video games, drawing, and the Internet. Wha a wonderous life I lead.

I was playing Guitar Hero till my mom kicked me off....And my friend should be here any minute, I just realized.

-FS

Status
Not open for further replies.