• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The FIFA Thread

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
FIFA 14 is not bad I think. And it's better than 13 in FUT and also in career mode. But, headers and over-top-through balls are OP though and the defender also doesn't react quickly if opponent sends the over-top-through ball. One thing that sucks in career that we need to scout for the players that we want to have in the squad, scouts are wasting time I think. Also, chemistry style on FUT makes the game is even better.

So yeah move on to my FUT journey into the division one, I was struggling in the div 6 because I ran out of contracts for my players. I also made a BBVA team recently and it was decent team. Ruben Castro and Vela are simply the best. I made 2 squads there because I need to rotate the squad because of fitness thingy. I'm currently sitting on the division 7 iirc.

XI (4-3-3 Attacking): Courtois; Joao Pereira, Varane, Miranda / Pepe, Eliseu; Illaramendi, Benat, Koke; Vela, Ruben Castro, Turan.

I'll agree that air through balls are OP, but they've fixed the header OP issue. It's actually pretty hard to score headers now, they released a patch like 3 months ago.

And about the scouting, it makes the game more realistic and interesting, it's not a waste of time.

Got fifa 14 for christmas, and i must admit im struggling with the passing on it as i havent played since 11. Ive also began to create an EPL ultimate team.