• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fighting Gamers Club

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks a lot Eevee, that's why your in my usertitle! And I won't one-line on any of my posts!

The character that I'm most fond of in SSB is Mr. Game and Watch, his bell attack really lays the hurt on unprepared players.

no problem and cool i don't own the game but i know once colorless gets the club im sure he will have lots to talk to you about :) he plays that game like crazy XD

edit: also i play tira,lexia,natsu,elysium, viola, and both pyhrras...i can play a bit of alpha patty too...my mains are viola and viola though with phyrra as well...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
You should get it if you have the chance!

Srsly!

On another note, does the fabulous world of Elder Scrolls: Skyrim count as fighting too?

lol i think i have played once but that was when it was on the nintendo 64 and no its a action role playing game ;)

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
oh yeah ssb i like to use marth, roy, and ike all those characters are amazing

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
lol i love the ninetendo 64 controller im not a big fan of the original xbox controller or the gamecube that was annoying to play with XD especially playing any type of fighting game XD

archrod

Fighting Gamers Club Form

Hey I love fighting games can i join,

Username: ArchRod
Game you like to play the most: SSBBrawl, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Online name (if you have one): SSBB - ACROD (FC:1977-3622-2280)
system(s): Wii and PS3
why you like fighting games: it's fun to play these games with my friends
have you read all my rules?: I did

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Username: ArchRod
Game you like to play the most: SSBBrawl, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Online name (if you have one): (can't remember now, I'll edit this later)
system(s): Wii and PS3
why you like fighting games: it's fun to play these games with my friends
have you read all my rules?: I did

hey there and welcome to the club :) unfortually i can't play you in the marvel vs capcom 3 i own the older version XD and i kinda such at that one anyway XD i better at blaze blue and gulity gear in 2d fighting games :p

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!

Username: colorless-winter
Game you like to play the most: SSBB and SSBM
Online name (if you have one): Wintr
system(s): wii and gamecube
why you like fighting games: they are so fun and voilent and its fun to master the special skills/talents of certain charachters
have you read all my rules?:

archrod

hey there and welcome to the club :) unfortually i can't play you in the marvel vs capcom 3 i own the older version XD and i kinda such at that one anyway XD i better at blaze blue and gulity gear in 2d fighting games :p

thanks :) oh :\ actually I just started playing it a while ago so I'm still not that good in it xD I also play Tekken 6 sometimes :b

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
yes only xbox player so far anyways ill stick to stret fighters and dynasty warriors maybe some sc to

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah i am hosting online hagouts for people that have online usernames for fun fights and nothing yet for me i have mostly everything i want :)

edit:

Username: colorless-winter
Game you like to play the most: SSBB and SSBM
Online name (if you have one): Wintr
system(s): wii and gamecube
why you like fighting games: they are so fun and voilent and its fun to master the special skills/talents of certain charachters
have you read all my rules?:

i shouldn't accept this since you forgot to ready my rules or not but XD its fine accepted and welcome my friend...others that post make sure to fill the whole form if you can please...

Last edited:

archrod

btw eeveelover824, my username is ArchRod and not ArchLord like it's written in the member list xD and in the SSBB I usually play with either Lucario or Meta Knight

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i type fast, ill fix it for you and make sure to keep on topic though ;) anyway i will make sure to add more art...any others is welcome to add more artwork to the club as well for fan art :)

LockCrow

Ruler of my Own Fate

Username: LockCrow

Game you like to play the most: well the game i play the most currently is ultimate marvel vs capcom 3, though i play basically any fighting game i get my hands on

Online name (if you have one): the same as my serebii forums username LockCrow

system(s): Ps3 and Pc (from time to time)

why you like fighting games: To me personally fighting games are the ultimate form of challenge, no other game type creates a connection between 2 or more players as a fighting game does, in a fighting game its more than just about winning or losing its about the people who come together with a common interest, and together challenge each other, becoming better as players and as a whole, i think games have the power like books or movies to change who we are and how we feel, and no other type of game as the qualifications as fighting games have, be it be its simplicity in goal or its complexity in mechanics, no other as the power to unity people together, as more than just opponents as equals as the fighting game community.

have you read all my rules?: sure

PS: sorry if its to big...and i'd like be a game tutor if that's possible do i fill the other form?

White_Roar~

Mother Monster

Game you like to play the most: well the game i play the most currently is ultimate marvel vs capcom 3, though i play basically any fighting game i get my hands on

why you like fighting games: To me personally fighting games are the ultimate form of challenge, no other game type creates a connection between 2 or more players as a fighting game does, in a fighting game its more than just about winning or losing its about the people who come together with a common interest, and together challenge each other, becoming better as players and as a whole, i think games have the power like books or movies to change who we are and how we feel, and no other type of game as the qualifications as fighting games have, be it be its simplicity in goal or its complexity in mechanics, no other as the power to unity people together, as more than just opponents as equals as the fighting game community.

PS: sorry if its to big...and i'd like be a game tutor if that's possible do i fill the other form?

Accepted!

Hello! Welcome to The Fighting Gamers Club! I'm a Moderator here, Gothic-Gothorita. Have fun here!

Please consult Eeveelover824 about tutoring.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

the long response is fine ;) you must love fighting games like i do too :p accepted and welcome to the club...also thats a new one sure for the rules but as long as you somewhat read its fine just make sure to be active for the club, keep on topic and remember serebii rules your fine ;) just list what games you play and ill add you in besides marvel vs capcom ultimate...i can add you in...also lockcrow that user name seems familar you play blazeblue online before? sorry my boyfriend sometimes play online sometimes and a name was familar to that before...anyway...welcome :)

edit: think gothic beat me too it XD lol and yes you need to make sure to fill out the forum for tutoring :)

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!

Hey I love certain... fighting games can i join?

Username: Cobali
Game you like to play the most: Used to be Super Smash Bros Brawl :/ does KI:U count?
Online name (if you have one): Mhh... I forget :/
system(s): Ds, Wii, 3Ds, Computer (But I don't access it anymore T-T)
why you like fighting games: Well.. eversence I played SSBM, and the original SSSB, with Zatch Bell, i loved them. SSB has an aweskme crossover of people from games, inclining Link~ <3
have you read all my rules?: Yup, no talking about other than fighting games. Yuperie.~