• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fighting Gamers Club

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm on Ps3 same username as here

which soul calibur does each one of you prefer?

oh okay cool ^_^ yeah im not very good at all with marvel vs capcom so you would kill me fast...I do put up a fight though in soul calibur ^_^ and i like soul calibur 3 the best its was the first i ever played of that series...I do like 4 too as well...5 is cool but they rushed it :( im actually making taki right now with the my boyfriend...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Okay, now I feel like a noob. Five is the first Soul Calibur I ever played....

nah don't feel like a noob its cool everyone got to start somewhere in the series...you just started in the weird part XD but the game is still good...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I can tell that it's a weird part. I really don't understand the Story Mode. Maybe once I finish it, it'll make sense.

the thing is for soul calibur V the story is very vague...the only characters they focus on is patrokolos and pyrrha...maybe a little bit of tira but everyone else not really thats why your confused...in old soul calibur games everyone had there own story mode...this is what im saying is they got lazy :/

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
the thing is for soul calibur V the story is very vague...the only characters they focus on is patrokolos and pyrrha...maybe a little bit of tira but everyone else not really thats why your confused...in old soul calibur games everyone had there own story mode...this is what im saying is they got lazy :/

I see.... Maybe one day I can Wiki it.

...Nah. Too lazy.

archrod

Okay, now I feel like a noob. Five is the first Soul Calibur I ever played....

Like crow and others said you do have to start somewhere lol
Myself I guess I've never played soul calibur yet... but I'm looking forward to it, maybe I'll play SC2 if I get the chance :p

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Eevee, I have an idea of a game that could be added to ze list!

Dragon Ball Z! I'm sure zere are a lot of DBZ fans here! Which could make zis Club way more active! ^_^

Goth can you please fix my name on brawl and put me under wii and ds for mortal kombat my bad made typos in the form. Go Combatants!

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Goth can you please fix my name on brawl and put me under wii and ds for mortal kombat my bad made typos in the form. Go Combatants!

Oh, I can't do that, Eevee is in control of that. I'm just a Moderator here, I can only enforce the rules and make sure everyone is on topic.

You'll have to wait until Eevee comes online.

Dragon Ball Z! I'm sure zere are a lot of DBZ fans here! Which could make zis Club way more active! ^_^

Yes prease :3 I dunno who else still plays Tenkaichi III but I know for a fact I do haha.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

i can fix that for you :) also yeah gothic can't fix that stuff he only can accept and deny people and let me know XD also gothic i pretty sure that would be fine to add those games i pretty sure they are fighting game category...also i think maybe naruto games might? im not sure about that one...

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
i can fix that for you :) also yeah gothic can't fix that stuff he only can accept and deny people and let me know XD also gothic i pretty sure that would be fine to add those games i pretty sure they are fighting game category...also i think maybe naruto games might? im not sure about that one...

Some Naruto Games are RPGs some are Adventures Games... so you'd have to be specific about Naruto....

Nauto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and Generations are the only Naruto Fighting Games that could be discussed here.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Some Naruto Games are RPGs some are Adventures Games... so you'd have to be specific about Naruto....

Nauto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and Generations are the only Naruto Fighting Games that could be discussed here.

yeah i ment those games that are considered fighting...i know for sure some don't fit the categories... i own clash of the ninja storm 2 thats why i said...

archrod

That's an awesome idea! Like you said many people here would join this club for DBZ

Yes prease :3 I dunno who else still plays Tenkaichi III but I know for a fact I do haha.

You're not the only one xD I also still play that!

PS: eevee, if you can, add my name and FC to the SSBB part, ACROD (FC:1977-3622-2280)

Last edited:
How about Final Fantasy, because Dissidia and Duodecim are sub games and they are 1-1 matches?

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Last night, I used the $50 Gamestop card I had and I got three fighting games: KOF13, MK9, and Tekken 6. Tekken 6 and MK9 quickly garnered my approval, but KOF is just too slow and just doesnt feel like a fighter I would commit too. To each their own but, I just couldnt get into KOF. But Tekken 6 is amazing. Being the first Tekken game I actually owned ( I played Tag Team Tournament at a friends house), it left a good impression with slick graphics and controls as well as a kickass roster.

LockCrow

Ruler of my Own Fate
Last night, I used the $50 Gamestop card I had and I got three fighting games: KOF13, MK9, and Tekken 6. Tekken 6 and MK9 quickly garnered my approval, but KOF is just too slow and just doesnt feel like a fighter I would commit too. To each their own but, I just couldnt get into KOF. But Tekken 6 is amazing. Being the first Tekken game I actually owned ( I played Tag Team Tournament at a friends house), it left a good impression with slick graphics and controls as well as a kickass roster.

That's cool i actually own all 3 of those games as well;

Tekken 6 is pretty good has very nice graphics like you said and like all tekken games has excellent controls very noob friendly

Kof xiii which i actually bought for 7 bucks recently, is very good but contrary to tekken is probably the HARDEST game to master, out now. the combos are brutal but very execution heavy so i understand why you would think its slow it feels like it at the beginning but if you see some combos on youtube you'll realize how quick it can be. i'm still learning basic combos and i have pretty good execution. the trial mode is know as the hardest trial mode in any fighting game. the worst problem about the game is if you don't have a friend to play offline you're doomed because kof xiii online isn't...very...good...

archrod

Kof xiii which i actually bought for 7 bucks recently, is very good but contrary to tekken is probably the HARDEST game to master, out now. the combos are brutal but very execution heavy so i understand why you would think its slow it feels like it at the beginning but if you see some combos on youtube you'll realize how quick it can be. i'm still learning basic combos and i have pretty good execution. the trial mode is know as the hardest trial mode in any fighting game. the worst problem about the game is if you don't have a friend to play offline you're doomed because kof xiii online isn't...very...good...

Actually I played it today at a friend's house and it wasn't half bad. Yeah the combos are cool but it takes some time to master them... didn't have time to try the whole roster but there some that were interesting.