• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Filipino Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Introduction: So what is this club all about then? It's basically a place for Filipinos from all over the world to interact with each other right here in this club, in any language, as long as they can understand each other. The reason for this creation because in the TSCS, even if it's not a requirement to speak in Tagalog, it is actually ironic to speak in pure English in a club that is meant for speaking in Tagalog in the first place. So in here, we'll be talking about the Filipino culture, anything that is related to the Philippines itself and the Filipinos themselves where ever they are. It's also a place for fellow Filipinos currently living in different countries to have some fun here... ;D

Rules:
Of course, we need some rules in order to keep this place SPAM free and fun, right, so here they are:
1. You must be a Filipino. (it doesn't matter if only your mother or your father is a Filipino, you can still join the club, as long as you're proud to say you have Filipino blood in you)
2. You can use pure English, pure Tagalog, Taglish or any dialect of the Filipinos as long as the members of the club can understand you. You might have to translate in case some of them asks you to do so.
3. Read SPPf's General Rules and follow them. You have to if you don't want to get in trouble.
4. Topics can be about anything as long as it relates to Filipinos or the Philippines in a way.
5. Avoid one-liners. I will seriously give you a strike for one-liners. Broaden your posts when answering topics as much as possible.
6. If you are going to post here and say we suck, then don't. Because you in general, suck for racism. ;)
7. And remember to have fun... ;D
8. Due to the confusion "new topics" make, I'm enforcing a rule that you must wait for 2 days before you can create a new topic in the club.

Joining:
Joining is very simple, just fill out these forms below depending on your classification as a Filipino. Reasons can be 1 to 2 sentences. Don't worry, any reason is applicable as long as you are really willing to join here.

For Filipinos living in the Philippines:
City/Province where you are living:
Reasons why you want to join:

For Filipinos living outside the Philippines:
Current country you are residing in:
Both side of the family a Filipino or only one side of the family?

The List:

Owner: Avegaille
Co-Owner: Angelic Pika

Members:
1. Renami
2. Mr. Yoshi
3. Lord of Music
4. aquajet16
5. Dramatic Melody
6. Merialle
7. ziakra
8. mimejr.james
9. ANGELeon
10. honey_clover112
11. aerisLana
12. Star Dust
13. CrYsTaL-Suicune
14. Blaze_thunder
15. dialgafan03
16. Aeneid
17. Magicute
18. Cosmic Patronus
19. PikaHeart
20. Sakura Kinomoto
21. melodygirl
22. Leanne

Topics in the club so far:

What do you think of the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus? Do you even watch it?

What do you think of the issues currently going on in the Philippines?

What's your favorite place here in the Philippines? Tell us what makes the place so interesting.

If you were allowed to change anything in this country, what would it be?

Is the overwhelming amount of piracy going on in the Philippines good or bad? Should they be frowned upon or treated as a normal way of living here. Explain.

Who do you think would be the Philippine's National Pokemon?

Which Pokemon will be useful in aiding the Philippines out of poverty?

What if the Philippines was ruled by the Elite Four and the Champion instead of politicians?

What is your most favorite Philippine Festival?

What are your expectations for this school year here in the Phil?

Are you excited to go to school?

How did you feel when you've realized it's the first day of school again (assuming your school already started)?

How's school so far?

Have you had a good experience in school so far?

Do you believe that there would be an 8.1 earthquake on July 18, 2008?

Other Cool Stuff:

Sites:
Philippine Country - a guide detailing more about the Philippines and basically anything you need to know anything about the country.

Last edited:

Renami

Benevolence
I want to join/sali ako! ;D

City/Province where you are living: Las Pinas City..somewhere NCR
Reasons why you want to join: To meet and interact other fellow(kapwa) Filipinos out there =D

What do you think of the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus? Do you even watch it?
Hindi ako nanood nyon. Hindi dahil sa ayaw ko, dahil galit yung mama ko sa palabas na yun. Ayaw nya din sabihin sa kin kung bakit binabawalan ako manood ng palabas na yon DX

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
City/Province where you are living: Quezon City.
Reasons why you want to join: a.] I'm a filipina b.] Because I want to make new pinoy friends. :3

ZOMG JOSEF *faints* It's awesome, I watch it when I can. [and I always can] Robbi, Josef, and a lot more hot guys there. Grabe nakakakilig. <3

edit..
dahil galit yung mama ko sa palabas na yun
Marami din akong kaklase na ganun: ayaw ng parents. Baket kaya? Siguro ang daming swear words [especially this ver.] Kase, ung dad nung isang housemate [na isang guardian*] ANG LAKAS MAG-SWEAR! Tapos trying hard nilang sine-censor. Dati narinig ko, "everything's just fuc*toot* shi-*toot*" lol.

And Renami, nood ka na lang youtube. Pag di nakatingin mama mo. [/badinfluence]

Last edited:

Mr. Yoshi

City/Province where you are living: Uhm, Muntinlupa?
Reasons why you want to join: Because I'm Filipino [?] and I wanna meet other members who are, too : D

and no, I don't watch PBB :/

City/Province where you are living: Mandaluyong, soon to be QC.
Filipino 75%

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
I want to join/sali ako! ;D

City/Province where you are living: Las Pinas City..somewhere NCR
Reasons why you want to join: To meet and interact other fellow(kapwa) Filipinos out there =D

Hindi ako nanood nyon. Hindi dahil sa ayaw ko, dahil galit yung mama ko sa palabas na yun. Ayaw nya din sabihin sa kin kung bakit binabawalan ako manood ng palabas na yon DX

Welcome, welcome, ikaw ang first member... ;)

At bakit naman ayaw ng nanay mo? Oh well, hindi ko siya masisisi... kasi nga naman, palala ng palala ang version ng Big Brother. Naku sa ibang bansa nga lang eh, pinapapahubad yung mga housemates as in hubad, at least, that's what I heard... Ginagawa nila kasi ito para maraming manood sa kanila... isang form ng commercialization... at ang masaklap, malala talaga ito sa Pilipinas...

City/Province where you are living: Quezon City.
Reasons why you want to join: a.] I'm a filipina b.] Because I want to make new pinoy friends. :3

ZOMG JOSEF *faints* It's awesome, I watch it when I can. [and I always can] Robbi, Josef, and a lot more hot guys there. Grabe nakakakilig. <3

edit..

Marami din akong kaklase na ganun: ayaw ng parents. Baket kaya? Siguro ang daming swear words [especially this ver.] Kase, ung dad nung isang housemate [na isang guardian*] ANG LAKAS MAG-SWEAR! Tapos trying hard nilang sine-censor. Dati narinig ko, "everything's just fuc*toot* shi-*toot*" lol.

Ikaw talaga, Rizza ah, pati mga innocenteng bata pinagtritripan mo... j/k! Anyways, welcome to the club... XD

Ay naku, hindi na ako magtataka kung bakit hilig mong panoorin yang PBB Teen Edition... XD Sa totoo lang, walang appeal sa akin ang mga lalaki... XD

City/Province where you are living: Uhm, Muntinlupa?
Reasons why you want to join: Because I'm Filipino [?] and I wanna meet other members who are, too : D

and no, I don't watch PBB :/

Taga Muntinlupa ka pala... makes me woder why you never speak in Tagalog in the TSCS club... *runs* Anyways, you're in the club... ;)

And it's okay, I rarely watch the damn thing... actually, I only watch some parts of their 5:30 PM program... XD

City/Province where you are living: Mandaluyong, soon to be QC.
Filipino 75%

Wow, nice post... are you sure you read the rules, especially the one liners bit...? ;) Warning, but you're in the club anyways. Mandaluyong... halos malapit na yun sa amin... ewan ko lang... XD

All have been added to the list... :) My opinions about PBB is basically in my replies for those who answered the topics... overall... I think the series is getting worse, but if you compare it to the other countries, I think it still has some decency left... but then again, do you guys even know why Macoy (in the previous season) left the house voluntarily? Because he knows the fact that the people inside that house are like mga sunod-sunuran na hindi na sila pinag-iisip... parang tinatagal ng show na iyon ang dignidad nila... hindi siya obvious, pero you all should notice it by now.

Oh sorry.... didn't dawn on me the application form didn't count as 2 lines.... sorry! :(

Anyway, I'm quite tired of living in Mandaluyong, and moving LOADS nearer my school is really cool. :)

Hindi ako nanonood ng PBB, sa totoo lang, parang kumpara sa mga game show ng US, masyadong korni at hindi orig and mga shows dito... :(

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Oh sorry.... didn't dawn on me the application form didn't count as 2 lines.... sorry! :(

Anyway, I'm quite tired of living in Mandaluyong, and moving LOADS nearer my school is really cool. :)

Hindi ako nanonood ng PBB, sa totoo lang, parang kumpara sa mga game show ng US, masyadong korni at hindi orig and mga shows dito... :(

It's okay... I think the best you can do is to broaden your posts... I really don't want you to get in trouble with the mods... they're really super strict when it comes to stuff like these.

Meh, I think Mandaluyong is actually one of the coolest cities in Metro Manila... not as big as Makati but hey, they got awesome malls... *runs*

Ay naku sinabi mo pa... wala nang originality ang mga shows dito sa Pinas nowadays... puro mga remakes... hindi ko na rin alam kung bakit... bumababa na ang dekalidad ng palabas sa local networks ngayon.

Oh btw guys, Angelic Pika a.k.a. Rizza, is the new co-owner of this club. So if I'm not around and she sees some rule breakers here, be very afraid... because she can ban you too... :) And yeah, she can approve memberships too... XD

Mr. Yoshi

Ay naku sinabi mo pa... wala nang originality ang mga shows dito sa Pinas nowadays... puro mga remakes... hindi ko na rin alam kung bakit... bumababa na ang dekalidad ng palabas sa local networks ngayon.
Hindi ba they made a Filipino version of a Spanish soap opera? I though that was really unoriginal >__>; Yan ang dahilan kung bakit hindi ako nag-tatagalog. Dahil hindi ako lagi nanonood ng Pilipinong palabas. Kaya hindi ako masyadong magaling :/ And I'm afraid of making a mistake because people might not understand what I'm saying x____x;

aquajet16

LVL? Death
Pasali po ate Avegaille!

City/Province where you are living: Bacolod City - The City of Smiles

Reasons why you want to join: Just to meet other Filipino pokemon fans out there. To talk to them virtually about anything.

I don't watch PBB because I spend most of my time playing with my PC.

City/Province where you are living: Las Pinas City, MM
Reasons why you want to join: To interact with several other Filipinos of this forum, and to find a refuge when I feel bored in SppF. =P

Nah. I got bored with it in the first episode. o_O

Pero di ko mahintay Pinoy Dream Academy 2. =D

Merialle

Sali po ako! xD

City/Province where you are living: Muntinlupa City, pero nakalagay sa address namin Las Pinas. ang gulo ko. O:
I wanna meet and make some friends that are pinoy here in SPPf. =)

EDIT: Nakalimutan ko pala to.

I don't watch it. Kasi alam ko naman pag pinanood ko di ako papayagan eh. Tsaka hindi ako masyadong nanonood ng mga ganung shows. O:

Last edited:

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Avegaille: Hehe, ako pa! Mahilig ako mang-trip. >D Ngaun lang ako nakakilala ng taong di nahilig sa PBB boys. *faints* Baket naman hinde kase? Ang cute-cute ni Robbi at Josef eh!! *fangirls* Andand yeah, thank you for making me co-owner. Everyone else, FEAR ME..! *growls*

Mr. Yoshi: I totally agree, I usually speak english irl because I always make some form of mistake. My parents would be, "HA? WTF?" You should see their faces. xD

aquajet16 and DM, Welcome to the club. Just wait for Avegaille to add you on the list. :3

DM: PDA2? Kailan ba un? Di ko maalala eh. ^^;

Everyone else: Guys, alam nio na ang Singing Bee sa abs-cbn ay galing den sa America? Medio di ako makapaniwala eh.. Anyway, sharing lang. x3

edit. >P
Merialle: Hi there, welcome den sa club. Please try to lengthen your posts, since Avie is strict on the short postage/one-liner rules. xP

Renami

Benevolence
I think the series is getting worse, but if you compare it to the other countries, I think it still has some decency left... but then again, do you guys even know why Macoy (in the previous season) left the house voluntarily? Because he knows the fact that the people inside that house are like mga sunod-sunuran na hindi na sila pinag-iisip... parang tinatagal ng show na iyon ang dignidad nila... hindi siya obvious, pero you all should notice it by now.

Tinanong ko yung nanay ko kagabi tungkol dito sa PBB na to kagabi at yung dahilan niya at parang rason mo ^ XD May di-disente ang mga scenaryo doon (sabi ni inay di ako) at nakaksira daw ng imahe ng isang tao kapag may kasali doon. Er..wala kong naitindihan sa sinabi niya :/

Congrats! Rizza! =D And welcome new members^^

Haha >D titingnan ko kung di ako mahuli ;D

ziakra

So Zetta Slow!
there's no harm in joining, is there? *hides*

City/Province where you are living: Manila
Reasons why you want to join: I am a Filipino and wherever there's a Filipino, I should be there (except when laziness strikes). I should practice English once in a while...

I don't watch it...It just happen that I don't have interest in people getting locked up in a house...although I watch other creatures being kept in confined places...

just a question...can I join if perhaps my great great grand father was a Filipino?...hehehe

edit: Haha! pwede rin pa lang magtagalog dito...kulang ako sa bigas...hirap magbasa...hehehe

Last edited:

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
ziakra: Hi there, glad you joined. Yeah no harm in joining. Welcome to the club! Wait for Avie to add you on the list though. and the answer to your question..

first post said:
you can still join the club, as long as you're proud to say you have Filipino blood in you.
Yeah, that sums it up.

Tinanong ko yung nanay ko kagabi tungkol dito sa PBB na to kagabi at yung dahilan niya at parang rason mo ^ XD May di-disente ang mga scenaryo doon (sabi ni inay di ako) at nakaksira daw ng imahe ng isang tao kapag may kasali doon. Er..wala kong naitindihan sa sinabi niya :/

Congrats! Rizza! =D And welcome new members^^

Haha >D titingnan ko kung di ako mahuli ;D

Thanks. ^^; Dapat kase ikaw eh.. *mumblesmubles*

>D Yezzz, I'm such a bad influence.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Hindi ba they made a Filipino version of a Spanish soap opera? I though that was really unoriginal >__>; Yan ang dahilan kung bakit hindi ako nag-tatagalog. Dahil hindi ako lagi nanonood ng Pilipinong palabas. Kaya hindi ako masyadong magaling :/ And I'm afraid of making a mistake because people might not understand what I'm saying x____x;

Haha, oo nga, yung Marimar... wala na talagang magawa sa mga buhay ang mga stations na iyan... XD And I think your Filipino's just fine... nagaaral ka pa sa private school? XD

Avegaille: Hehe, ako pa! Mahilig ako mang-trip. >D Ngaun lang ako nakakilala ng taong di nahilig sa PBB boys. *faints* Baket naman hinde kase? Ang cute-cute ni Robbi at Josef eh!! *fangirls* Andand yeah, thank you for making me co-owner. Everyone else, FEAR ME..! *growls*

Well, walang appeal sa akin ang mga lalaki in general... ewan ko, I think it's jsut me... good luck na lang sa iyo at sa fangirl mo over the PBB boys... ;)

Ay ganun ba, sabi ko na nga ba... okay lang kasi panoorin yung mga palabas na iyon provided na alam mo na hindi ka magpapaapekto sa mga palabas na iyon at iniintindi mo ang mga dahilan sa likod na ipinapakita sa iyo. And hindi ba obvious... ang palabas na mga ganun ay pinagtritripan ang mga housemates para manood pa ang mga tao sa akin at magkaroon sila ng kita... it's commercialization and capitalism at the same time... swerte sila, hindi sila pinaghuhubad tulad dun sa ibang bansa... XD

Oh well, topics anyone? Anything will do basically... before I keep ranting on about these kind of shows... *runs*

mimejr.james

< The one and only
Sali po ako kung pwede. =)

City/Province where you are living:
I live in Taguig City.

I want to meet the other members of this forum who are Filipino. I also want to interact with other Filipinos here.

To answer the current topic:
Hindi ako nanonood ng PBB dahil bihira ako manood ng TV.

Mr. Yoshi

Haha, oo nga, yung Marimar... wala na talagang magawa sa mga buhay ang mga stations na iyan... XD And I think your Filipino's just fine... nagaaral ka pa sa private school? XD
Oo, DLSZ! Woo~

and, yeah, it was Marimar, I forgot x___x;

May topic ba? At welcome sa mga new members!

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
mimejr.james: Welcome to the club! Wish you a nice stay. And when Avie comes back, again she'll add you to the list.

Well, walang appeal sa akin ang mga lalaki in general... ewan ko, I think it's jsut me... good luck na lang sa iyo at sa fangirl mo over the PBB boys... ;)
Awww alright. Whatever floats your boat. Thanks sa luck! *runs off to fangirl*

I don't have a topic in mind. Unless you want another show based topic don't ask me. :b

Status
Not open for further replies.