• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Final Frontier

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Rated E to PG-13/R AshxMay ToryxMay Shipping.

*coughcough*

Well, here is a story, 'bout love, pokemon, yadda yadda...

First off, I would like to thank Torpoleon, for giving some wonderful nicknames to his pokemon, that inspired me to write this. So thanx to Fireball, Flower Herb, and G-Bull. Also thanx to Eon Master, for writing another shipping fic here, which also inspired me. Soooooooooooo... here goes!

The Final Frontier
Chapter 1
Enter the Frontier

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK! The sound of the horn on the boat was so great you could hear a giant thud from everyone falling out of their bed. Most except a young boy. It was a great sight to see (well for the girls anyway). About 5.7 feet. Long, white, hair, shaped like miniature montians, with a green bandana around his head, greenish-blue eyes, and sort-of pale skin (Not extreme pale, just a little pale).
"Man, that bed was as hard as a rock," the boy complained. Soon, the boy was fully dressed and showered.
At that moment, the speakers came on with a womans voice pounding through it, "Thank you for your patience, we estimate about an hour until we arrive at Citadark Isle."
Citadark Isle, the home of the place where a young boy stopped the evil orginization Cipher from rebuilding there plan from 5 years before that. Some people say that they turned Lugia into a pure Shadow Pokemon, and that the boy purified it. No-one knows if he kept the Lugia or not.
"Knock-Knock," a mans voice came from behind the door.
"Who's there?" replied the boy.
"It's me, Scott," the man replied. Scott was the man who created the Battle Frontier. The one in Johto, Sinnoh (Which were the same, but he wanted a Frontier not too far from Kanto and Johto so he had an exact replica in Johto with the same Frontier Brains and everything), Hoenn, and Orre. Orre's Battle Frontier is on Citadark Isle.
"Oh, okay, come on in it's unlocked," the boy said.
The door opened, and a man with a large belly walked in and started off saying, "So Tory, just out of curiosity, which facility are you going to first?" Scott asked.
"Well I don't know any of the facilitys names or their Frontier Brains," Tory replied.
"Didn't you get a brochure?" Scott asked.
"Oh, yeah I did. I just didn't bother reading it," Tory smiled, a little embarresed, and took off his sea green, one strap backback, opened it, and pulled out the brochure with a picture of Citadark Isle on it. Inside was a map of Citadark Isle and there was also information about each facility and their Frontier brain.
After a couple minutes of pure silence and looking at the brochure, Scott broke the silence, "Well, where are you heading first?" he asked.
"I think I choose the Battle Factory, using Pokemon I don't own sounds fun," Tory replied. "Ah, the Battle Factory, I love that one so much, I put that in every Battle Frontier," Scott said. "I know," Tory began, "I think a trainer who's earned every badge, won two leauges, and has beaten every other Battle Frontier, and Poke'topia, would know everything about you," he finished.
"Yes, but did you know my favorite color was emerald green?" Scott asked, joking of course.
"No, bu-," Tory was cut off, just as the speakers came on, "We have now reached Citadark Isle, please grab your luggage and have a nice day, and thank you for taking the S.S. Tidal," the woman on the speaker finished.
"Well, better get back to my room and grab my stuff. Meet you at the port," Scott said before doing a little wave and walking off.
"Ok than, guess we'll meet at the port," Tory replied, even though it wasn't even a question, and while Scott had already left the room.
About 10 to 15 minutes later, Scott finally showed up at the port.
"Finally," Tory said, "what took you so long?" Tory asked. "Nothing, I was just looking out my window for a while and forgot what I was doing," He replied. "Okay than, now can we go?" Tory asked. "Sure, now where's the brochure?" Scott asked. "It's in my pocket," Tory replied, reaching into his pocket. Tory than, pulled out the brochure, and handed it to Scott.
"Hmm... okay, we go that-a-way!" Scott said happily. "Than off we go!" Tory shouted, also happy. After 15 minutes of talking, Tory finally asked, "Are we there yet?".
Scott looked at him and said, "We're about... a quarter of the way there," Scott replied. "... Not funny," Tory said. "Not lying," Scott replied hastily. "Whatever... hey, do you hear that?" In the distance you could hear a sound that sounds like it could make you go deaf if you were close enough. "Yeah, I can hear it, but what and where is it?" Scott replied. Tory and Scott started looking in different directions and than something was spotted. "Hey, I see it!" Tory shouted. Over a little hill you could see what looked like three little jeeps going full speed down the road in the same direction those two were.
"Hey, let's see if we can catch a ride," suggested Tory. "Okay," agreed Scott. The two men waved their arms up high, hoping to be able to hitch a ride. Soon later, the jeeps came close and stopped about 12 feet away. "Yes!" Tory exclamated. The two walked up to the third jeep, but as they came to the first jeep, a young boy shouted, "Hey it's Scott!", "What!?" an older boy with a hat yelled. "Huh?" Scott questioned. Scott turned to the people in the first jeep, and than smiled, "Ash, Max, May! Long time no see!" Scott shouted happily, "What are you guys doing here?" he asked. "I'm challenging the Frontier Brains," Ash started, "and May's doing the contests," he finished. "And we're here just because we have to be," Max also said. "Shut up Max!" May shouted.
Scott turned to the second and third jeeps and said, "Brock, Misty! Wassup? And who are you?" he asked the girl with the long, blue hair. "I'm Dawn," she started. "So you're Scott?" she asked. "Why yes I am," he replied. :So you created the Battle Frontier?" she asked again. "Yeah, it's a great passtime, hunting for great trainers, make sure the place doesn't burn down.." he replied again. "So, Jenny's, is everything peachy?" he asked all three of the Jenny's in each of the driver seats. "Yep!" they all replied simoltaniously. "So Scott," Ash started, "who's he?" he asked pointing at the ignored Tory. "I'm Tory," he started, "I'm challenging the Frontier too. Hey, is that your Pikachu?" he asked. "Yeah, he's been my bud since the begining.," he said. "Pika!" Pikachu exclamated. "Cool, which facility are you going to first?" Tory asked. "The Battle Factory," Ash said. "No way, me too!" Tory replied, jubilant. "Cool, now you guys get in, it's going to be a long ride," Ash said. Scott and Tory got in the third jeep with Misty and Jenny. But as Tory sat down he saw May looking at him, and than he saw a twinkle in her eye, then she turned her head back. 'Hmm... she's pretty,' Tory thought, as the jeeps started moving along.

NOTE: The Tory here is not from the movie, but is in fact, the trainer from Emerald.

Hopes you liked it! :D

Last edited:

umbreon_shadow27

Dark Trainer
Nice story I think it will be very good when it's finished.By the way, when are you going to write more of it?Also, do I get a free shiny of my choice? Because it says that I do in your signature.:D:club:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Pretty darn good, Dan. One thing to note it that you need to put spaces between your paragraphs, that's stated in the fic posting rules. I can't wait to see how this develops.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Nice story I think it will be very good when it's finished.By the way, when are you going to write more of it?Also, do I get a free shiny of my choice? Because it says that I do in your signature.:D:club:

I will write more of it when i write more of it. Yes, you get the frickin' shiny! I don't lie. I lied when I said i don't lie but you get the shiny

Mudkip8003

Huh, good so far. One thing: You need to put more paragraphs like when a person or Pokemon talks. Hope I helped! :)

I think it needs a little more action and a little more dialogue. But that will probably change as the story progresses. But other that and the paragraph thing it was good. You CAN talk in more than chat speak!

Encyclopika

The Queen
You need to put what shipping this is in your first post. :/ If you fail to do this, I'll have to close it.

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Looks good!

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
Since only one or two people asked about the shiny of their choice, do other posters get them?
If no, then, you might want to take the part of the first five posters thing down...

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Besides, now 5 people have posted. :p

So once I find out what everyone wants and I get wifi, you'll get ur shinies. Taking out of sig now