• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Final Stage Face-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure

back.
This Face-Off faces off all pokemon in their final stage. The final stage means they cannot evolve further, as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

Owner: Shining Alakazam
Co-Owner: [not required]

Co-owners will be hired upon request. Only one co-owners at one time. I will announce who becomes head of the face-off when I leave on vacation or if I am swamped with work.

A glossary of terms we will use here will be provided here, so there will be no misunderstandings.

Face-Off: Largest unit of the face-offs.
Round: A subunit of a face-off, and a far smaller unit.
Tally: The score of the current round as of a certain point.
Tallyist: A person who will perform tallying duties.
Owner: The administrator of the face-offs, and capable of doing anything to this face-offs.
Co-Owner: Another administrator, capable of verifying tallies and starting rounds when the owner is not present.
Tally Verification: After a tally is made by a non-administrative member, in the next post it may be verified by an admin if it appears wrong.
Quicktally: A tally performed by another person after a member announces that they will tally.

Now for our basic rules:
Forum Rules
General Face-Off Rules
- There must be a tally on every page. This makes it simpler for tallyists
- No quicktallying

And now that that's out of the way, on to the round.

This face-off will be in a format that has been widely used among face-offs, the voting style. Two pokemon will be randomly matched up and you will vote. Once there is a winner, I will put it in the Winners Table. Then I will determine second round match ups and so on until someone wins. Should that happen, the game ends, and this thread can be closed.

Current Round:
006.png
vs.
154.png

Winners:
Jumpluff d. Blastoise (Rd. 1): 15-13

Voting Rules:
- First to 15 votes wins
- Voting is once per hour per round

Begin when ready.

Last edited:

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
;009; without a doubt.

Pure

back.
I used sprites in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and this one. It's not laziness, it looks better, IMO. I would have used sugimori art, but it's kinda big and reserved for the almost-dead Sugimori Face-Off.

It's Blastoise and Jumpluff, people.

Blastoise: 3
Jumpluff: 0

Pure

back.
Blastoise: 3
Jumpluff: 1

I would vote for Jumpluff if I voted in my voting face-offs.

Pure

back.
Blastoise: 4
Jumpluff: 2

True, a leveled up Jumpluff could defeat a Blastoise of equal power.

Pure

back.
Blastoise: 6
Jumpluff: 2

One would think once per hour would yield a higher voting rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.