• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Finals! The Ultimate Rival Showdown!! (1081)

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Yes, but half of them were bad.

I don't count the battle royal, the first "real" battle was a joke battle against Faba, and the Hau battle lasted a good while for over an episode as a one-on-one. Not even the Sawyer battle induced fatigue that long because it did use a full team.

Yeah just because you don't count the battle royal doesn't mean it isn't included in ash battles. It had Pikachu showing its strength and defeating many Pokemon.
The faba battle was sure yeah a joke but also gave meltan a good win.
However for Hau's battles I'm tired of people saying it's bad coz of that one fakeout. And it was two episodes coz that first episode featured ash training rowlet and the second even had kiawe Sophocles action in the end. It wasn't stretched out lol.
Ash vs Guzma and Ash vs Gladion were great
And also it's your opinion that half of the battles were bad just like it's mine that they weren't. Stop treating it as a fact that they were objectively bad just coz u don't like them.
Alola league was definitely the way leagues should be done, showing proper matches

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So the Pokemon offical twitter even confirmed it, Ash is a regional champion.
Can't wait to still see people hating on Ash or S&M by claiming he still doesn't have the same title as Cynthia, Lance, Steven diantha or alder lol.
Suuuure i should accept their headcanon to be more true over the way a champion is in the games, the official Twitter account, the narrative and common sense :)))

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So the Pokemon offical twitter even confirmed it, Ash is a regional champion.
Can't wait to still see people hating on Ash or S&M by claiming he still doesn't have the same title as Cynthia, Lance, Steven diantha or alder lol.
Suuuure i should accept their headcanon to be more true over the way a champion is in the games, the official Twitter account, the narrative and common sense :)))
You still talking about Alola? Oh, please. This is sooooooooooo last year.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I'm just glad that English viewers like myself can bask in the glory that Ash did it. I was aware before with JP version because news was everywhere but, now it's here in NA and again been waiting to see this for awhile. Congratulations, Ash Ketchum!!
Not yet, there's still 1 last opponent to beat

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Also why did you post in the wrong thread lol trey

Red and Blue

Sucks that Melmetal was limited to only two moves after evolving. I would have liked to see it use Harden to try and counter Silvally's hits.

It was kind of tiring that it constantly spammed Double Iron Bash and Flash Cannon and nothing else.

RafaSceptile

Sucks that Melmetal was limited to only two moves after evolving. I would have liked to see it use Harden to try and counter Silvally's hits.

It was kind of tiring that it constantly spammed Double Iron Bash and Flash Cannon and nothing else.

It could be upgraded to Acid Armor. This move is so underused that last time that was used is DP113 with a wild Phione.