• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 'Find-a-Fic' Agency

Diddy

Renegade
I thought of something like this a while back, and a recent thread here put it back at the forefront of my mind.

I ask you, people of Serebii, have you ever read a fic, forgotten what it was called and utterly lost it?

Have you ever glanced something but want to see what it was?

Have you ever heard of a fic that was finished years ago but you just can't seem to find it?

Is there something strange in your neighborhood that don't look good?

Oh wait, scratch that last one.

Anyway. Ask and you [hopefully] shall receive.

To start things off, there are three fics that I would like to read again.

1) A fic I read years back, It was a comedy and it started with the MC being arrested for not being a pokemon trainer (as it's illegal) and then he goes on a journey involving Murses, NUKES!!!!! and Bill. Not forgetting Blaine trading pokemon to advance the plot! SOLVED! thanks to The Great Butler.

2) I'm not so sure about the details of this one, so it doesn't matter if you don't find it. But it involves Giovanni I think searching around to capture Legendary pokemon, I know at one point he's trying to capture the Regi's. It was all epic and such.

3) A shipping fic. GASP. I know, Anyway, it was actually good and made sense. Details = It's an AshxMay one, but at the start May is married to Drew, but he's an abusive husband, Ash has moved to Orre and becomes some super muscly beefcake type character. Various anime characters appear like Harley etc. and Max has an epic battle at the end. It contains one memorable line from near the end. I've never forgotten it since I've read it. "You were right about Orre girls. They like nothing better than to ride you like a pony." xD - SOLVED thanks to WhyteMage

Hopefully this will become a useful receptacle for all Serebii's fic finding needs.

Last edited:

Jason-Kun

Not sure if this is going to be closed or not but I'll give it a go. I'm looking for this one story, although I'm not sure what it was called. It's a Hoenn story and in the beiginning the prince of Hoenn or whatever you wish to call him was running away from the castle. I remember it because it was a sequal to another fic, although I'm not sure of the name of that fic as well. Anyways this one was really good, what with it revolving around a prince/king and the like.

Breezy

R.J. - Legacy of a Master might be the thread you're talking about since I do remember reading about a Pidgey flying into a truck. :3 I never got around to finishing it though, so I have no idea of the basketball playing Grovyle was in it.

It's in the completed section btw. One of the first moved there when the mods finally bribed Joe to make the Completed 'fics section, haha.

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Diddy: As I recall, the author of the NUKES!!111 fic was Neko Godot/Kagome Lover. It was either him or Korobooshi Kojiro (I know I spelled that wrong... but you get it) Try looking under their histories.

Eri

scatter joy
Ooh, I have a fic that I'd like to find...

I think it was called Winding Roads. I remember reading it here years ago. The main character's name was Cass, and her starter was a shiny Horsea. That's all I really remember. I always wanted to read that story, but I sort of forgot about it after a while and have never been able to find it again. :/

cs2gaara

Ok I have two! These were from a year or so back so if thats too long then ok. The first was a Gary/Misty shipping fic. It was R rated and I think they had a kid. My second is much easier. I believe it was called Dantes Inferno and he kidnapped May. Thanks.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
This might be asking for much, as the fic I'm about to mention was around back G/S was only out in Japan. I read it on a site that was something like "Koga's Fanfiction Cafe". It was a trainer fic that followed a girl and her Sandslash, that she'd taught a move called (I think) 'Division Bell'. I think there was a sub-plot about Nurse Joy's all being clones, or their births being controlled (which ended with the first boy being born to the family) and the character found her way to the land of Mews, where she helped them fight an army against the 'Metal' and 'Evil' pokemon.

Like I said, this fic is ANCIENT in internet terms, possibly 8 or 9 years old now, maybe more. But if anyone found it, I would owe them one.

purple_drake

E/GL obsessed
Razor Leaf: I don't know about the part with the girl and her sandslash, but I have read a fic on ff.net about the Joys being cloned which ended with the first boy being born into the family--it was a Tracey-centric one-shot posted way back in 2000.

Here's it is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/133799/1/Born_into_the_job

Hope that answers at least part of your question; if not, good luck finding the actual story!

WhyteMage

3) A shipping fic. GASP. I know, Anyway, it was actually good and made sense. Details = It's an AshxMay one, but at the start May is married to Drew, but he's an abusive husband, Ash has moved to Orre and becomes some super muscly beefcake type character. Various anime characters appear like Harley etc. and Max has an epic battle at the end. It contains one memorable line from near the end. I've never forgotten it since I've read it. "You were right about Orre girls. They like nothing better than to ride you like a pony." xD

Ooh, I know this one! It was made by a guy called Power Shot.
Found it. It's called After Hoenn: The Journey of Faith

And because I'm nice, here's a link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=92489

Last edited:

Dragonfree

Just me
Ooh, I have a fic that I'd like to find...

I think it was called Winding Roads. I remember reading it here years ago. The main character's name was Cass, and her starter was a shiny Horsea. That's all I really remember. I always wanted to read that story, but I sort of forgot about it after a while and have never been able to find it again. :/

Hey, I read that fic. It was by Indigo. I have no reason to believe the story was ever posted outside of here, though, and the thread was pruned - the fic died after... maybe seven chapters or so? So unfortunately I don't think I could help you find it again, and it might very well be irrevocably lost to the Internet. :/

~Neon~

There was a child here. They're gone now.
This was a long, long time ago, but I remember reading a story called "The Goddess" or something similar which detailed a girl who was created in a lab who had to work in a bar. It was eventually discovered she was all-powerful, a sort of Goddess of Pokemon and she had a turquiose oval on her forehead. There was also mention of the various Missingno. The writer had a style eerily close to that of Tamora Pierce. I'm sorry if this is too vague, but this was about four years ago and it was the first fanfic I ever read.

Negrek

Lost but Seeking
Hey, I read that fic. It was by Indigo. I have no reason to believe the story was ever posted outside of here, though, and the thread was pruned - the fic died after... maybe seven chapters or so? So unfortunately I don't think I could help you find it again, and it might very well be irrevocably lost to the Internet. :/
Actually, the first three chapters were posted on IFTCoD... you can only see them if you had an account there before the board closed, though, because the fanfiction section isn't visible to guests. Anybody that has an account and wants to log in and look at it can find it here, though.

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
This was a long, long time ago, but I remember reading a story called "The Goddess" or something similar which detailed a girl who was created in a lab who had to work in a bar. It was eventually discovered she was all-powerful, a sort of Goddess of Pokemon and she had a turquiose oval on her forehead. There was also mention of the various Missingno. The writer had a style eerily close to that of Tamora Pierce. I'm sorry if this is too vague, but this was about four years ago and it was the first fanfic I ever read.

I think you may be referring to AzureFlygon and Spectreon's version of Dawn of a New Legacy, part of which, if I'm not mistaken, had Song of the Goddess as its title. It can be found here.

Last edited:

Kazeriu

Suicune
Searching for Misty(s) page

It was a site that had AshxMisty (Pokeshipping) fanfics, some really good ones like Misty Goes to America, another where Team Rocket kidnaps her and takes her to their hideout and tie her up, then Ash goes to rescue her..etc. Anybody know the state of this site now? D:

riloushinx101

Must..hug...Mew
alright this is one about half pokemon halfperson people. it is NOT the one about pokemorphs,so no rita the pikamorph.it has an ampharos in it.please ive been searching for 2 years!

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Looking for a Fan-Fic

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone remembered a fan-fic from awhile back. I wanted to read it again, but I can't remember the title. But I remember that it involved the Orre region, Ash & Co. from the Advance saga, and Ed, Edd, & Eddy from the cartoon series Ed, Edd, & Eddy. If it rings a bell, please tell me. Thanks!

Also, if this question doesn't belong here, go ahead mods, and move it. Thanks again!