• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

/~/The Fire Emblem Club/~/

[IMG139]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/sangokilala/fireemblemlogo.jpg[/IMG139]

(~ Title Banner by: Spirit Rubi ~)

:. Club Approved By .:

PsiUmbreon

:. Rules .:

:. 1 .:

Follow the SPPf rules at ALL TIMES and exactly READ THEM.

:. 2 .:

This Club is open to ANY Fire Emblem lovers. Although, this club mainly focuses on the actual Fire Emblem games. If you only know about Fire Emblem from Super Smash Bros. then you CANNOT JOIN. It's ok to talk about Marth and Roy from SSB but it would be pointless if that's all you know. I suggest you find a Super Smash Bros. Club or start playing the Fire Emblem games.

:. 3 .:

KEEP THE CUSSING DOWN. I don't mind cussing but since this forum is for all ages, please keep it down.

:. 4 .:

NO SPAM. If you do, you will be reported and receive a free ticket to Banned Island.

:. 5 .:

If I'm not here, sick, on vacation, etc. OBEY the Co-Owners. They are your best friends.

:. 6 .:

No stealing fanart, graphics, information, etc. How would you like it if someone claimed one of your drawings something they drew? If you want to post a fanart, etc. that isn't by you, please link where it came from and make sure it is ok to do so. Also, keep this in mind with information also. Some sites don't like their imformation being used with permission.

:. 7 .:

NO FLAMMING AT ALL. Specially at other members. REMEMBER THE HUMAN. Your not talking to just some robot or your computer, your talking to a human. A human just like you! Please remember that and act how you would if you were talking to them in person.

:. 8 .:

STAY ACTIVE. If you don't, you will be kicked out of the Club. As of now I will kick out members who haven't posted in the LAST 90 DAYS. If your going away, busy with school, or ANYTHING like that please PM Spirit Rubi (Me) so I know and won't kick you out.

:. 9 .:

If you are getting or already got a username change please PM Spirit Rubi (Me) so I can update it on the Member List. If you don't I will think you are inactive and kick you out. So you better say something if you want to stay in the Club.

:. 10 .:

Remember to have fun and enjoy your stay here in SPPf's Fire Emblem Club! If your joining, please state why. DO NOT ASK TO JOIN. It is very annoying and spammy. To make sure you read the rules, please put "My pants are on fire!" at the top or end of your joining post.

:. Owner of the Fire Emblem Club .:

Spirit Rubi
(Joined: 6-17-2006 Last Posted: 3-12-2007)

:. Co-Owners of the Fire Emblem Club .:

Octillery
(Joined: 6-22-2006 Last Posted: 2-27-2007)

Black Dragon

:. Members of the Fire Emblem Club .:

RadiataAlchemist
(Joined: 6-22-2006 Last Posted: 10-8-2006)

fuzzyqwilfish

Kurama

Californian_DJ

Sapphire Phoenix
(Joined: 6-22-2006 Last Posted: 3-8-2007)

Silver Ryu

The Evil Angel Of Darkness

Faerie

hyliansage

shiron

Random Absol Guy

Naga

DawnOfXatu

Dark Fire

Hakajin

robotwind

Kaim_Fabuyashi

FireEmblemAddict

ragemage

Reimei

DannyKing

Naesala

buster_wolf

zapdoszapdosrulzandpwns

Master Of Metal

Crystal Suicune
(Next victim to dig up.)

mudkip-max
(Joined: 10-10-2007 Last Posted: 3-8-2007)

BlazeShadow
(Joined: 10-19-2007 Last Posted: 3-9-2007)

Korinku
(Joined: 12-3-2006 Last Posted: 12-31-2006)

^^Yoshinichi^^
(Joined: 1-5-2007 Last Posted: 1-5-2007)

raver223
(Joined: 1-30-2007 Last Posted: 1-30-2007)

moonchild
(Joined: 2-3-2007 Last Posted: 2-3-2007)

Rennac
(Joined: 2-10-2007 Last Posted: 2-10-2007)

Brendan's_Swampert09
(Joined: 3-5-2007 Last Posted: 3-5-2007)

Solstice
(Joined: 3-20-2007 Last Posted: 3-20-2007)

:. Club Updates .:

3/5/07: Added a new thing. Each Members, Co-Owners, Owner, etc. Stats will be displayed. When you joined and when you last posted in the Club. Yay... *grabs her massive club owner shovel* >=D

2/22/07: Almost done with the new 1st post design. The only thing really left is the new title banner. (Will update again when it's finished.)

2/21/07: Working on a new 1st post design. Three new sections on the 1st post have been added, Club Updates, Latest News and Links.

:. Latest News .:

2/22/07: Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn has been officially released in Japan today!

2/21/07: Some people in Japan got Goddess of Dawn early. Information is going to start being released like crazy. Major spoilers are already out.

:. Banners/Avatars .:

You may post your own banners/avatars and I'll give you your credit and add them here. Anyone can use the banners/avatars, as long as you don't say you made it when you really did not.

(The Banners/Avatars is currently being worked on.)

:. Links .:

Fire Emblem Online (Fan Site)

Fire Emblem Planet (Fan Site)

Fire Emblem Wiki (Eng)

Official Fire Emblem Website (US)

Official Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword Website (US)

Official Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (US)

Official Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Website (US)

Official Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn Website (JPN)

( <( ' ' <) Feel free to mention links. (> ' ' )> )​

Last edited:

RadiataAlchemist

ShattrdNghtmare
AHHHHHH!!! I'm joining! I'm Joining! I LOVE the Fire Emblem games...*regains composure*

Ok, I'm back. The Fire Emblem games are some of my favorite of all time so I'm jumping on this.

I'll just start a topic:

Favorite characters:

FE: Lyn, Florina, Jaffar, Guy

FE-SS: Ephraim, Seth, Colm

FE-POR: Ike, Lethe, Mist, Reyson

Also, if there's any chance of me being second in command, I'd be honored to take the position.

Hi, I'll join this club. I've beat FESS and gotten to the level after Prison Break in FEPOR. If there's any way for me to be co-owner or something, could I? If not, I'm okay with it.

~fuzzy out~

RadiataAlchemist

ShattrdNghtmare
I've beat 7 about 4 or 5 times. I've beat Sacred Stones 2 or 3 times, and I've yet to beat Path of Radiance...though I'm currently working on it and close.

Kurama

Ramiel Angel Thunder
can i join and co-own i beat all american ones and can somebody tell me where i can buy the manga

Octillery

You're cool.
I'm joining. I've beaten FESS and PoR, and watched my friend beat FEBS before my very eyes. I would happily co-own along with Tifa if necessary, I'm seriously obsessed with this game. I've beaten PoR 3 times and FESS twice. So if you need PoR help, ask me :0 I r liek teh expart.

And may I also suggest that you make a requirement that you can only join if you've played at least ONE of the Fire Emblem games and not just SSBM, or this place will fill up with Roy and Marth fanboys who don't know anything faster than I eat pringles, and I looovveee my pringles.

Californian_DJ

help Pokémon survive
I want to join. I have FE, FESS and FE: POR, and love the games. I also have the japanese Sword of Seals.

my favorites:

FE: Lyn, Matthew, Florina
FE: SS: Ephraim, Colm, Ross, Ewan
FE: POR: Ike, Mist, Ilyana

FE: SOS: Roy, and I like that mercanaery you get in Castle Ositia when saving hacotr's daughter Lilina. haven't played the game for a year, because I left it at home :(

I want to join. i've only played FE:SS and FE:poF and i love them (but i hate it when someone dies) right now i'm playing PoF for the 2nd time and i'm at the very last chapter, but it is going tot take me 2hrs to beat it.

Favorite Characters:
FE:SS Ephraim,Saleh,Cormag,Joshua,Seth,Vanessa
FE:poF Ike,Soren,Jill,Haar(I love dragons) Marcia, Narsir

Octillery

You're cool.
but it is going tot take me 2hrs to beat it.

Endgame: Repatriation isn't too hard. Send Tormod and Soren to slay the dragon's with Thoron and Rexbolt, have Ike and your Reinforcement take Bryce and the dragons by the fountain and progress forward. Regroup at the stairs to Ashnard and send Nasir/Ike/Reinforcement to Ashnard. Shouldn't take you more than 3 turns to beat him :0

But if you're on PoR Hard mode... that's a whole 'nother story, cause Ashnard moves.

RadiataAlchemist

ShattrdNghtmare
Already workin' to make yourself look good, huh? Meh, can't say I blame you.

Also, making it a requirement that you've played at least one of the games is a good idea but there is no way to prove it. Anyone could come in and say they've beat all three when they never played one. So, in that respect, its a worthless rule to put into effect.

Welcome to the club everyone!

RadiataAlchemist said:
AHHHHHH!!! I'm joining! I'm Joining! I LOVE the Fire Emblem games...*regains composure*

Ok, I'm back. The Fire Emblem games are some of my favorite of all time so I'm jumping on this.

I'll just start a topic:

Favorite characters:

FE: Lyn, Florina, Jaffar, Guy

FE-SS: Ephraim, Seth, Colm

FE-POR: Ike, Lethe, Mist, Reyson

Also, if there's any chance of me being second in command, I'd be honored to take the position.

My fav charaters are...

FE-SS: Ephraim, Erika, Seth, Cormag

FE-POR: Ike, Ranulf, Lethe, Haar, Jill, Ena, Nasir

*Hasn't played FE-BS yet* XD I'm getting it in a few weeks... so then I will tell you my fav characters...

Tifa Lockhart said:
can i join and co-own i beat all american ones and can somebody tell me where i can buy the manga

The manga was only released in Japan. Also, they don't make it any more so which means it's going to hard to find. But, I do have pics of all the mangas though. Here are some.

[IMG139]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/sangokilala/m1.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/sangokilala/m2.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/sangokilala/m3.jpg[/IMG139]

Octillery said:
I'm joining. I've beaten FESS and PoR, and watched my friend beat FEBS before my very eyes. I would happily co-own along with Tifa if necessary, I'm seriously obsessed with this game. I've beaten PoR 3 times and FESS twice. So if you need PoR help, ask me :0 I r liek teh expart.

And may I also suggest that you make a requirement that you can only join if you've played at least ONE of the Fire Emblem games and not just SSBM, or this place will fill up with Roy and Marth fanboys who don't know anything faster than I eat pringles, and I looovveee my pringles.

That sounds like a pretty good rule but, RadiataAlchemist is right about it being somewhat pointless... but right now we don't have that problem...

Shadow_XD said:
I want to join. i've only played FE:SS and FE:poF and i love them (but i hate it when someone dies) right now i'm playing PoF for the 2nd time and i'm at the very last chapter, but it is going tot take me 2hrs to beat it.

Favorite Characters:
FE:SS Ephraim,Saleh,Cormag,Joshua,Seth,Vanessa
FE:poF Ike,Soren,Jill,Haar(I love dragons) Marcia, Narsir

When I first played the last chapter it took me about 2 hrs... well that's cuz I had to eat dinner and left the GameCube paused so I don't really know... *has a bad habit of leaving the GameCube on*

(I love dragons too, also kittys... and sword ppl... I love them all. :3 )

Octillery said:
Endgame: Repatriation isn't too hard. Send Tormod and Soren to slay the dragon's with Thoron and Rexbolt, have Ike and your Reinforcement take Bryce and the dragons by the fountain and progress forward. Regroup at the stairs to Ashnard and send Nasir/Ike/Reinforcement to Ashnard. Shouldn't take you more than 3 turns to beat him :0

But if you're on PoR Hard mode... that's a whole 'nother story, cause Ashnard moves.

When I played the last level for some odd reason all the soilders went up to Ena... and went after her until she transformed and burned them all... :|

(About me using Ena means I didn't beat the Black Knight... I got him down to like 7 HP and then the 5 turns were over... >_>)

Ok, now about the co-owners... I will choose RadiataAlchemist and Octillery for now... so congratz to you two. ^^

RadiataAlchemist

ShattrdNghtmare
Sweet, thanks! What specific duties do you want me to carry out and what powers are expressed and denied?

Also, you really need to play the first one, beign the founder of the club and all, plus its an awesome game.

In other news: I just got Lethe as my bishie! Yes! Kick***!

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Hey, can I join? I've never gotten around to beating any of the games, but I'm currently working on Path of Radiance and have gotten to chapter 20. On Sacred Stones I'm on Chapter 9 (going with Ephiram). Used to be on chapter 22, (the one where you first face what's-his-name...Leon, right?) and on just Fire Emblem...well, it's been forever since I've played it, but I'm on the one where you get Legault.

Yeah, my brother and I have been playing PoR a lot. He's on his second playthrough, and I'm on my first.

Octillery

You're cool.
(About me using Ena means I didn't beat the Black Knight... I got him down to like 7 HP and then the 5 turns were over... >_>)

Ok, now about the co-owners... I will choose RadiataAlchemist and Octillery for now... so congratz to you two. ^^

If you want to beat the BK, then train mist. Train Mist for gods sake! Good god, you're wasting valuable times to get an Aether off if you sit there and drink elixers the whole time. And remember to give Ike the Aether skill and possibly the Miracle skill if you want him to turn into a monster, but he doesn't need it since he's his own healer. If you get 2 Aethers off and he's not dead for some reason, move back a space and attack him so he can't activate Luna in which he would destroy you. And when the healers come out, have Mist destroy them (If shes Promoted) and if not, just hope you beat the BK quickly.

And thanks for choosing me as a co owner =D

I'm really, really PO'ed right now. I'm on Scorched Sand in SS, on Ephraims mode and my Eirika is screwed in everything besides skill and luck. She's at level 15 with 22 hp @_@ So at the beginning I have to send Cormag to rescue her, then have to let Tana help with the pegasus knights, then after that I went for calleach. To sum it up, Ewan and Joshua pwned him =D But as I was searching for the swiftsole, BAM! Neimi gets double teamed by Wyvern Knights and dies. So in my frustration, I reset and play PoR, only to have Rolf get killed by Naesala while on the ballista. I think I have this... archer curse o_O Cept Rolf was a Sniper... but oh well. Just gotta reset again... and again...

RadiataAlchemist

ShattrdNghtmare
Silver Ryu said:
(going with Ephiram)

Ephraim*

Octillery said:
Neimi gets double teamed by Wyvern Knights and dies.

What's wrong with your Neimi? She's been double and triple teamed many a time for me and she never dies, she dodges just about everything for me.

Octillery said:
Train Mist for gods sake!

I always train Mist. She's my prefered healer of the game, and I always have one with me in all of the games. Usually Priscilla in FE (Along with giving Erk a heal staff), L'Arachel in FESS, and Mist in FEPOR

Last edited:
Silver Ryu said:
Hey, can I join? I've never gotten around to beating any of the games, but I'm currently working on Path of Radiance and have gotten to chapter 20. On Sacred Stones I'm on Chapter 9 (going with Ephiram). Used to be on chapter 22, (the one where you first face what's-his-name...Leon, right?) and on just Fire Emblem...well, it's been forever since I've played it, but I'm on the one where you get Legault.

Yeah, my brother and I have been playing PoR a lot. He's on his second playthrough, and I'm on my first.

Yep, you may join. ^^

Octillery said:
If you want to beat the BK, then train mist. Train Mist for gods sake! Good god, you're wasting valuable times to get an Aether off if you sit there and drink elixers the whole time. And remember to give Ike the Aether skill and possibly the Miracle skill if you want him to turn into a monster, but he doesn't need it since he's his own healer. If you get 2 Aethers off and he's not dead for some reason, move back a space and attack him so he can't activate Luna in which he would destroy you. And when the healers come out, have Mist destroy them (If shes Promoted) and if not, just hope you beat the BK quickly.

And thanks for choosing me as a co owner =D

I'm really, really PO'ed right now. I'm on Scorched Sand in SS, on Ephraims mode and my Eirika is screwed in everything besides skill and luck. She's at level 15 with 22 hp @_@ So at the beginning I have to send Cormag to rescue her, then have to let Tana help with the pegasus knights, then after that I went for calleach. To sum it up, Ewan and Joshua pwned him =D But as I was searching for the swiftsole, BAM! Neimi gets double teamed by Wyvern Knights and dies. So in my frustration, I reset and play PoR, only to have Rolf get killed by Naesala while on the ballista. I think I have this... archer curse o_O Cept Rolf was a Sniper... but oh well. Just gotta reset again... and again...

Your welcomes. ^^

My Mist was at level 17-18-ish... I did trained her... she's awesome... she helped Ike a lot and stabbed the soilders that appeared to heal BK. I forgot to give Ike the skill. >_> So that's my mess up... Mist already had her skill... (PS: I used no healing items on Ike at all during the whole 5 turns.)

(I'll answer the other posts later... or edit this later... cuz I'm on a mall computer... >_> I'm going to see if they have Fire Emblem... :D So laterz... )

Octillery

You're cool.
What's wrong with your Neimi? She's been double and triple teamed many a time for me and she never dies, she dodges just about everything for me.

I guess my Neimi just got unlucky.

And is Knoll any good? I wanted to use Dark Magic this playthrough so I made Ewan a Shaman and wasted an Angelic Robe and a Dragonshield on Knoll... they say his phantoms are better than Ewans :0

in FE:SS im in Chap.16 but that isn't the case. in my last game, i was at the last level with all of the sacred twin items and i sent Ephraim w/Siegmung and he gets killed with 2 demon lights. so can someone help me.

Octillery said:
Neimi gets double teamed by Wyvern Knights and dies. So in my frustration, I reset and play PoR, only to have Rolf get killed by Naesala while on the ballista. I think I have this... archer curse o_O

That happened to me but with the main ppl (Eirka,Ephraim, and Ike)

Octillery

You're cool.
in FE:SS im in Chap.16 but that isn't the case. in my last game, i was at the last level with all of the sacred twin items and i sent Ephraim w/Siegmung and he gets killed with 2 demon lights. so can someone help me.

Quite simple. on the first turn, attack Formortis with everyone, but if he can double attack them save them for the end. Your units should be able to stand one hit from him. I just used Neimi, Joshua, Eirika, Ephraim, and Myrrh. He got pwned, to sum it up in a short word ;0