• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Fire Kyogre~

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Banner From Rookie Please!
Pokemon(2): Victini
Background Color(s)/Image: Red

Text: none
Text Color: not needed

Shiny_Wooper

Pokemon(2)::
250px-Shinywooper.png
430.png

Background Color(s)/Image:blue
Text:ShinyPokemonHunter
Text Color:green

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Pokemon(2): Victini (the Sugimori art)
Background Color(s)/Image: Anything orange-ish will do.
Text: Victini
Text Color: Red

kyogreblue3

take a byte
. . . Hate to break this to you guise, but I'm going to close the shop
It's not like it's getting in the way of things; homework is something I never get nowadays; but it's just that I keep getting sidetracked with other things.
There's lots of other great shops out there, and hey, I'm opening another shop in Summer. Possibly another one around December, too. So everything's not lost xD.
Well, it's been nice making all these things for you members of SPPf, and I' really sorry about the 3 people that were on my waiting list >.<
Trust me, I would've made them if I wanted to, but like I said, I keep getting sidetracked with other things and I just don't really feel like making things for strangers who don't even use them -.-
I mean, making them for friends is different LOL. Feel free to PM/VM me with a challenge once in a while, because I'll always have some new techniques and things up my sleeve.
Keep your eyes peeled for another one of my shops, though.

And BTW, Rayce and lucarioisawesome, you guise can open your own shops, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELVES! ^_^
Or you can work in another shop, whatever lights up your sabers~

Status
Not open for further replies.