• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fire Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Flareon~

Coal Trainer
Nice club banner you make, Light Venusaur. I will answer the topic now.
What feature do you like about for favorite fire pokemon?
I liked Charmander's hands and tail.

~Flareon~

Coal Trainer
Welcome to the club, Light Venusaur. And can we post pictures of Fire Pokemon in here, legendary catcher?

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
New topic: If you like the shiny version of your favourite fire pokemon, why do you like it?
I like Infernape's non-shiny form, he looks cool when he is normal

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Can I join? I love Entei!^.^! Cauz his smart, his cool, his handsome, his fatherly, his one big brown firey beast you cant resist to love!!!!*hugs Entei* I hope to online most of the times, lets just not hope the library wont hang up again.XP

Last edited:

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
alright, youre in! welcome to the club, sean, you are a Newbie, enjoy your stay please

~Flareon~

Coal Trainer
Welcome to the club, SeanLuigi. Should we have the next topic about Fire Pokemons?

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
@~Flareon~: Here's the new topic:
Why do you like Fire Pokemon?
I like them because they have a wide range of movesets, and because most of them have high speed

Fire Trainer Blaze

It's been a while...
Can I join this club? I was part of the old Fire Pokemon club and now that there's another one I wanna join.

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
Sure, welcome to the club, Shiny Blaziken, you're now a Blaziken

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
why do you like fire pokemon?
I like them because of their movesets and looks.
So are we gonna have any competetions around here? Just using fire-types maybe?

~Phoenix~

Status
Not open for further replies.