• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fire Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Here's a banner that I whiped up in 30mins.
FPC.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Banners/FPC.png
*I will make an updated on of this.*

~Flareon~

Nice club banner you make, Light Venusaur. I will answer the topic now.
What feature do you like about for favorite fire pokemon?
I liked Charmander's hands and tail.

~Flareon~

Welcome to the club, Light Venusaur. And can we post pictures of Fire Pokemon in here, legendary catcher?

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Can I join? I love Entei!^.^! Cauz his smart, his cool, his handsome, his fatherly, his one big brown firey beast you cant resist to love!!!!*hugs Entei* I hope to online most of the times, lets just not hope the library wont hang up again.XP

Last edited:

Fire Trainer Blaze

It's been a while...
Can I join this club? I was part of the old Fire Pokemon club and now that there's another one I wanna join.

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
why do you like fire pokemon?
I like them because of their movesets and looks.
So are we gonna have any competetions around here? Just using fire-types maybe?

~Phoenix~

Status
Not open for further replies.