• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fire Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Trainer Blaze

It's been a while...
Nah...I think it's Blaziken. Or a tie between Blaziken and Infernape.

~Flareon~

Nice answer you have, Shiny Blaziken. Can I post another picture of Fire Pokemons, legendary catcher?

Out of all Pokemon or just Fire type starters (excluding Legendaries)

I'd say Rapidash by its very nature. If Starters, then Charizard, it can fly

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
Yea fire pokemon club can I join?
Fave fire type: Charizard. why because it was the first pokemon I ever saw on the cover of the red version for gameboy and started my obbsession of pokemon.
I used to be part of anpther fire club that used to be on this forum but it kinda dissappered

pokecool

Go Cyndaquil!
welcome new members!!! have a good time here!!!

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
alright, you're in, welcome to the club pokenick97, you're a newbie, enjoy your stay

New topic: In your opinion, which fire pokemon is the best Physical Sweeper?
I say Blaziken and Infernape, their attacks are high, plus, in my team they are Physical Sweepers :D

~Flareon~

Welcome to the club, pokenick97. I will answer the topic now.
In your opinion, which fire pokemon is the best Physical Sweeper?
I think Blaziken is the best physical sweeper. Because it has good attack like Infernape.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
You already know my answer to that.X3! ;244;
Since he can really do big damages physically...well in my team that is.X3! He has the strongest physical attack for me.

pokecool

Go Cyndaquil!
I have to say infernape on that one, on my game he has the strongest physical attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.