• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The first card

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the first card you ever saw if you dont remember whats the first one that you remember and do you like that pokemon?
Mine was Hitmonchan from the cards pack from the Squirtle/ Hitmonchan Deck and I have begin likin him a little better now!

BAM

Not the finger!!!
The first pack I ever got I got a Holo Venasaur and still have it to this day.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
The first pack I ever bought had a Charizard in it. (The same one as Light Venusaur) But mine was first edition. I've been playing the card game ever since.

Amakusa Ryu

All is Unknown
The first card I holded was Mewtwo, the promo one from the 1st movie. I lost it later in a friend´s house.

rescue_team_rocket

Pika, that's right!
Mine was the Base Set Blastoise. I still have it, but it's horribly crumpled.

Emerald Metagross

My First Card was a Base Set, First Edition Mewtwo from the Mewtwo/Pikachu theme deck. I still have it today.

Wizard99

Meowth Thats Right
My first card was an electric energy card that some guy gave me. I called it a "Pikachu Energy" lol

Calcifer

Woah, you guys have great first cards, I remember I saw a Base Set Rattata that has been cut so the picture's the only one remaining, but if that's not considered, then I think it's Base Set 1st edition Metapod.

Emeralda

plays with spoons
a Base Set Poliwrath. Never really liked it, also the first card I traded! For a Mewtwo Base Set.

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
a dang weedle i found one the street dying

Mega Weavile

The first card I saw was my Zapdos holo (Base Set) and I like Zapdos, but he isn't one of my favorites.

Captain Brain

A base set, Charmander, Charmeleon and Diglett. ;025;

Status
Not open for further replies.