• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The first game you've ever played...

Clash

He's Back!
Pokemon Pinball

Samzaaa

Diamond Chaser
crash bandicoot 2: cortex strikes back for playstation, i remember it was xmas morning and i was 7, first console

DanK84

Manyula Trainer
Pokemon Pinball. It was on Christmas. I remember my parents also got me Pokemon Crystal that Christmas, and I had no idea what it was.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Besides the crappy Franklin and Land Before Time computer games I played when I was 5? Pokemon Yellow.

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Super Mario Bros. was the first I played, but the first I owned was Donkey Kong Country for the SNES.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
Super Mario Bros 1 or 2 u know the one that had Duck Hunt with it to.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Legend of Zelda Link to the Past. Good times. Good times....

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
First: Catz 2 (PC)
First TRUE: Catz (GBC)

Dragetre

dur-ahh-get-urr
The first game I ever played was Pokemon Red...I thought it was the best game in existance; but now...no.
-DT