• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The First People - Pokemon Warriors~The Beginning

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
"To Power, time means nothing. Everything belongs to the Spiral - be it the path of the universe, the rotation of the Starweb itself, or the path of Father Sun across the sky.

"And where does Power come from? Like the storms, it comes from earth and sky, and water, and the Power of Father Sun, and The Wise One Above - the Creator.

"What brought me to you? I do not know. But the Circles are changing...Always the Circles. Something is trying to unravel the Starweb itself, and First Man's Dream. Time doesn't mean much to Power. Who knows how long we have left.

"You must Dream. Dream like you've never Dreamed before. Dream the Spiral...Dream the way...Dream...Dream...Dream..."

Wind Runner

I woke up to the sun playing in my eyes through my teepee. I slowly opened my eyes and looked through the smoke hole at the sky. The white fluffy clouds billowed past. I heard children playing, and mothers scolding. Yes, the camp was alive.

I closed my eyes, to try to figure out what the Dream had meant. First Man, Mightyena Dreamer, had told me...told me that a great disaster was about to happen. And something about peace...Yes, peace. He had said that the Spiral was changing.

And he had shown me the vision...of the things to come. Horrible destruction...pain, and hatred. How could that angry world be ours?

I shook my head, and freed my mind of the Dream. No use imploring over it now. Things were to be done.

I got out of my sleeping furs and pulled on my Tauros-skin dress. I loved this dress. It was beautiful. It had been made by my mother. She had sown beads on the bottom, and a large Spiral was painted on its breast in Mother Earth's blood; red ochre.

Speaking quietly, I awoke my six Pokemon; Solarflare - my faithful Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Eevee, Espeon and Umbreon. They barked their good mornings, and trotted out.

I quickly combed my long dark hair with the bone comb I had carved. Then I followed my team outside.

It was beautiful; people were cooking wild Grumpig, and the fruits were ripening. Children ran about, laughing, and giggling. People worked, there faces beaded with sweat. Already it was very hot, even though the sun was not yet high in the sky.

As I walked towards the forest, I waved to my friends; Dawn Sherno - the warrior, Arcane Fire - another warrior, Dancing Flame - our caregiver, Kri, Arr - two other warriors, and our Leader - Shining Fire.

I let my pace even out as my Pokemon trotted at my heals, barking hellos to the other Pokemon.

I finally came to the forest, and slipped in. Yes, this was definetely my element. Like a fluid, I ran swiftly through the brush, and came to a river. From my pocket, I took out a Tauros' bladder to collect water in. I dunked it in, and the fresh water pooled into it.

Beside me, Solarflare speared a Magicarp with his claws. He yelped as the fish Pokemon flopped around on the ground. He sat down, cocked his head to the side considering the Magicarp, stuck a paw out towards it, and recoiled in fright as the suffocating Magicarp flopped at his touch.

I laughed in glee at Solarflare's caution. Then I grasped my stone knife from my leather pouch, stuck the Magicarp, and pulled it out again. I took the fish, skinned it, and threw it into my crowd of dog-like Pokemon, and my feline-like Espeon. They gobbled it down in seconds, then gazed at me for more.

I laughed again, then told them no, and walked back to camp, water bladder in hand. This would be a fine day, indeed.

OOC: There may be some neutral characters - just characters that really aren't in the RPG. I'll control them. They'll just be like bystanders; just other people in the clans.

Last edited:

TwilightPrincess

Loving Eevee Trainer
I felt something wet against my cheeks, and I awoke finding my Eevee licking my cheek. I smiled and put my hand on her head. I shook it and fixed my self a bit, then went outside.

And unfortunately when I stepped outside I saw kids with their fathers. Just great. Something that reminds me of dad! I run as fast as I can but then I see Wind Runner waving at me, clearing going into the forest. I wave back and then I had to run.

My training! I run and train where I'm supposed too and i find myself back at my place soon after that.

I sigh."That was awfully quick, hey maybe Wind Runner wants to play with me!" I left looking for her.

Mikuru-chan

objection!
Shining Fire

The sun was gleaming through my teepee, I woke up to the reminiscent corresponding of my people, I knew had held up my day again, I settled onto my back and thought about Wind Runner's dreams, I knew that I was the conducter of the whole Arcanine clan, and it was my responsibility to do something.

But first, I had to notify my trusty Pokemon to be ready. I let out a deafening whistle throughout the whole forest, it was my call to my acquaintances, the Pokemon. There were pokemon throughout the whole village, they helped us in battle, gave us food, and clothes, I knew I could depend on the Pokemon.

First came Liania, my trusty companion who's an Arcanine, the main pokemon in our tribe, the Arcanine clan. She's as swift as a graceful pokemon in the sky I saw once. I got out of my teepee to enforce everyone I was here. Then came my other pokemon, Devotion a Cacturne, Shuu, a Roselia, Ria, my Swellow, and Jokovis, my Umbreon.

My shadow hair was as messy as could be so I took the bone comb that Wind Runner had carved for me and brushed all the chaotic tangles out of my hair.

Our village was already busy at the time I awoke, our caregivers caring for hurt warriors, persons cooking some savory food for us, I quickly ran through the village many people saying hello to their leader, me, Shining Fire. My pokemon were chasing after me, trying to catch up with my swiftness. Of course the only ones that caughht up were Jokovis and Liania, as their speed was beyond any of my other pokemon.

When I was in the forest, I slowed my pace down, to greet my good friends, my pokemon following behind me barking hi's and hello's and how are you's to the other pokemon.

I bounded into a ditch with a bowl shape, this was my secret spot, I stored my food supplies, thought here, and napped here with tranquility, it was my real home since my pare.... I shouldn't mention it. I woke up from my thoughts to see my pokemon consuming my Pecha berries and their cheeks filled with the berries.

"What gluttony" I said "You must be really hungry" and laughed softly at their mistake, I guess I have to pick some more.

So we went outside to pick some more berries, it was a beautiful site, pokemon and humans working together, I can tell we're really good friends, and it was going to be a remarkable morning, I smiled.

Last edited:

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Shyelement

Shyelement ran through the forest. He was being chased once again. This time by a pack of Rhyhorn. He left 5 of his 6 pokemon with Mukumuku. A mistake he wouldn't make again.

"Pikachu, iron tails." I said letting out my Pikachu.

The pikachu's tail made a light and it hit the Rhyhorn. I continued to run and I found Mukumuku's house.

"Mukumuku!" I screamed and he let me in.,

Last edited:

rayquazair

Master owner
Kanu-Riko awoke.He had trouble sleeping.It was a week after his fathers funeral.He was upset at the loss of yet another family member.He awoke to nidobash running with Venusaur.Venusaur had gotten faster-fast enough to outrun tripletrouble.They had practice-just in case of a run-in with some brelooms.This was it,his first day of trading after the death of his father."Just concentrate on your job.Don't worry about dad.I will get vengance-Just not today.Just not today......."

rayquazair

Master owner
Now that Kanu riko had reached the forest,he knew to take on every pokemon.He couldn't get away,and so he had to fight.Soon he was ambushed by a pack of Rhydons.They were defeated with one Frenzy plant from Greenhouse.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Firesong yawned, sitting up from the bed of leaves in which she'd slept. That was the bad thing about her job, she was always sleeping on the ground.

"Espeon!" yelled her Espeon, Jamera, striding slowly over to her, a dead Rattata in her mouth.

"Good job Jamera, now we can eat and sell fur," Firesong laughed, pulling her knife out from her pocket. She slowly skinnned the Rattata, the purple pelt falling next to her. She sowed it slowly to the other three Rattata pelts she'd been collecting, enough to make a skirt for a young child.

She turned to her Cyndaquil, "Hey Raiou, can you light a fire for me?" she asked, holding the Rattata's meat, "but I call the leg," she said, watching her small Cyndaquil. He flung an ember at the fire, but Pidgeotto fanned the steam away so she wouldn't attract the nearby Arkanine clan.

A black wolf-like creature ran up and began to lick Firesong's face, "Might!" it yelped happily.

"Hey Spirit, ready to eat?" she asked, tossing her the Rattata's tail.

"Might," she yelped, chewing on a bit of it.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
All of my characters.
------------------------

Shyelement watched as Light and MukuMuky was there. Shyelement recovered his Choo (Pikachu) mence (Salamence), Blaze (Blaziken), Zynx (Jynx), Top (Hitmontop) and Nine (Arcanine)

"Light, MukuMuku I never saw your pokemon before." said shyelement.

"Later." said Mukumuku. "Show you later."

Tyrant99

A Random Person
Avro was awoken by a the sound of a nearby commotion, he threw off the ursaring fur that covered him while he slept and leapt to his feet grabbing his spear that was located by his side, he looked around to see Ullr and Ceres waking as well and to see a couple of mightyena doing battle with Tyr.

There appeared to be 6 mightyena, Avro saw two laying on the ground one with its head back to front a few feet from the campfire and the other at the base of a tree which had a large dent in it clearly it had something thrown into it. The remaining 4 mightyena 2 were circling Tyr as he grappled with the other two, one he had in his hands and the other on his back biting his shoulder, Tyr looked hurt with several gashes on his arms and back, be he continued to battle by winding one mightyena by hitting it in the side and using his other pair of hands to throw of the mightyena of his back to the ground in front of him.

Avro then charged forward with his spear and plunged the end into one of the circling mightyena’s side striking the beasts lungs, it gasped for breath as it hit the ground and lay on its side. Two of the remaining mightyena charged forward at Avro, as the third had been pinned to the ground by Tyr, luckily for Avro Ullr was already airborne and let out a screech and it come plummeting down from the heavens above, Avro rolled to the side and Ullr dove past striking the mightyena with glowing wings knocking them back. Ceres then came up to Avro, Avro grabbed his bow from the pack on Ceres’s side and grabbed an arrow with a purple feather and proceeded to place it on the string, pull back on the string and fire hitting one the mightyena’s who where trying to hit Ullr in the leg.

A yelp was heard coming from the side followed by a crunch I turned to see Tyr with a dead mightyena at his feet it looked like he had crushed it’s skull by stepping on it, at this sight the remaining mightyena turned and ran back into forest. Avro then let out a whistle and two streaks, a black one and a yellow come out of the bushes behind him and stood either side of him. “Odin. Thunderon track down the mightyena and finish them off, one of them wounded so you should be able to take them out easily, howl once your done” Avro commanded. The two dog pokemon barked and then raced off.

Avro then went over to see to Tyr, “well done my friend, not only did you hold them off but you got us some quality furs and lunch” Avro said.
Tyr only grunted in response.
“Your right, lets get you sorted out first and then we will head out if I remember correctly there should be a tribe nearby”

Avro walked over to Ceres picking his spear out of the mightyena on the way and placed his bow back in the pack, the pack was made of two tauros hides one on each side of Ceres tied together by tauros tails stitched to the hides which lay over Cares’s back.

As Avro was fishing some berries out of the pack on Ceres’s over side, he heard a howl come from the woods he recognised it as Odin, he turned to see Ullr looking at him he nodded to Ullr and he squawked and took off to collect the bodies of the mightyena.

Avro walked over to Tyr berries in one hand and with the other he other he took his dagger from his side it preparation for the skinning of the mightyena.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Firesong had finished her Rattata, tossing her remains where she knew the forest Pokemon would eat them. She smiled, pulling her bags over her shoulders. She whistled to Jamera and Spirit.

"Spirit, stay and guard the camp. Make sure that the others don't get into any trouble, kay?" she asked the peppy MIghtyena, "And Kipano, put out that fire!" she yelled to her Mudkip, who kindly obliged. "Jamera, carry those pelts for me and come with me," the female Espeon nodded silently, picking up the Rattata pelts in her mouth and tossing them over onto her back along with the Meowth pelts left over from their trip to the Pikachu clan.

"Ready?" Firesong asked, looking at the camp of the Arkanine clan. Jamera nodded. "Let's go," she said, striding boldly into their camp, and waving.

rayquazair

Master owner
Tyrant99 said:
Avro was awoken by a the sound of a nearby commotion, he threw off the ursaring fur that covered him while he slept and leapt to his feet grabbing his spear that was located by his side, he looked around to see Ullr and Ceres waking as well and to see a couple of mightyena doing battle with Tyr.

There appeared to be 6 mightyena, Avro saw two laying on the ground one with its head back to front a few feet from the campfire and the other at the base of a tree which had a large dent in it clearly it had something thrown into it. The remaining 4 mightyena 2 were circling Tyr as he grappled with the other two, one he had in his hands and the other on his back biting his shoulder, Tyr looked hurt with several gashes on his arms and back, be he continued to battle by winding one mightyena by hitting it in the side and using his other pair of hands to throw of the mightyena of his back to the ground in front of him.

Avro then charged forward with his spear and plunged the end into one of the circling mightyena’s side striking the beasts lungs, it gasped for breath as it hit the ground and lay on its side. Two of the remaining mightyena charged forward at Avro, as the third had been pinned to the ground by Tyr, luckily for Avro Ullr was already airborne and let out a screech and it come plummeting down from the heavens above, Avro rolled to the side and Ullr dove past striking the mightyena with glowing wings knocking them back. Ceres then came up to Avro, Avro grabbed his bow from the pack on Ceres’s side and grabbed an arrow with a purple feather and proceeded to place it on the string, pull back on the string and fire hitting one the mightyena’s who where trying to hit Ullr in the leg.

A yelp was heard coming from the side followed by a crunch I turned to see Tyr with a dead mightyena at his feet it looked like he had crushed it’s skull by stepping on it, at this sight the remaining mightyena turned and ran back into forest. Avro then let out a whistle and two streaks, a black one and a yellow come out of the bushes behind him and stood either side of him. “Odin. Thunderon track down the mightyena and finish them off, one of them wounded so you should be able to take them out easily, howl once your done” Avro commanded. The two dog pokemon barked and then raced off.

Avro then went over to see to Tyr, “well done my friend, not only did you hold them off but you got us some quality furs and lunch” Avro said.
Tyr only grunted in response.
“Your right, lets get you sorted out first and then we will head out if I remember correctly there should be a tribe nearby”

Avro walked over to Ceres picking his spear out of the mightyena on the way and placed his bow back in the pack, the pack was made of two tauros hides one on each side of Ceres tied together by tauros tails stitched to the hides which lay over Cares’s back.

As Avro was fishing some berries out of the pack on Ceres’s over side, he heard a howl come from the woods he recognised it as Odin, he turned to see Ullr looking at him he nodded to Ullr and he squawked and took off to collect the bodies of the mightyena.

Avro walked over to Tyr berries in one hand and with the other he other he took his dagger from his side it preparation for the skinning of the mightyena.
That better not've been my Mightyena's!

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
OOC: Very good, everyone! You all seem to know what it should be like! Bravo! ;)
BIC:

Blue Thunder

The Stantler stood stock-still, nose flared. It did not move any part of itself except for its eyes. Above it, Pidgey sat quietly on their perches, watching the silent stocking.

I stood ready on balanced feet, my dart already nocked in my atlatl. I ignored the hum of a nearby Venomoth, and consentrated on staying silent.

Out of the bush in front of the Stantler, my Mightyena leapt out with an enraged snarl. It frightened the doe into wheeling around, and heading straight into my trap.

I braced myself, then threw all my wait behing casting my dart. With a thud, it hit the deer Pokemon's chest. Blood splattered on the forest floor, and the Pidgey in the trees took off in a flurry of feathers.

The doe fell to the ground, the stone tip driven deep into her body. I had hoped to hit an artery.

She bucked once or twice, bleating her pain to the world, then stopped moving and lay still.

I smiled at Mightyena before jumping and whooping. "We shall eat tonight! Tonight the Ursaring Clan shall eat!" I walked over to my trophy, and began chanting the praise to First Man for the food. "Please, First Man, accept this young Stantler's Soul. She was a brave Pokemon, and she let me know that." I looked down at the place where her antler had driven into my arm. "Take her spirit to the Starweb, and give her plenty of food. For she has given her life to us to keep us alive." I looked down into her vacant glazed eyes. "Thank you, Mother." I murmered to her.

Mightyena howled a rejoice, and my Houndoom and Umbreon joined in. The melody was beautiful.

Carefully, I heaved the Stantler over my shoulder, and walked towards the Ursaring camp. The leader - Darkness Shade - would be proud of me.

Last edited:

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Urb awoke to the sound of her three Murcrow. She had always been a long sleeper even if she prefered to sleep in day she knew her responsibilities of leader of the Murcrow clan meant she must follow what they do and sleep at night and her Murcrow were now used to the bright day sun. Today the sun shone down brightly and Urb found it hard to see as she always hunted for stuff in pitch black night. Veni began to awaken as it was most used to this slyle of light being a Venomoth. Soon after Nin also awoke as its time to find food came closer. Seconds later Vivi was the last to awake from its sleep. It's life from underground being a wild Trapinch had changed soon after it evolved and was cast out by the Trapinch. Urb had found it and adopted it.

Going outside Urb found some of her clan already awake. The tree's of sleeping Murcrow seemed to make identicle noises as the dark birds.

*not sure what to do from here*

rayquazair

Master owner
Hey,who's in each tribe?Can I have a list?

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
OOC: Rayquazair: If you want to see the list, go to the Help thread. Just veiw my profile, go to Threads by ♥☻FrEeDoM's WaRrIoR☻♥♀. See The First People - Pokemon Warriors~Discussion. The list is on my first post. It is the all the usernames and such in the different colors.

Last edited:

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Kri

I waved to Wind Runner and turned back to Arr.

"So, you want to do some battling today?" I asked.

"I guess..." He sighed.

I knew he was thinking of his parents again. There were days just like that for me.

"Well, I guess I'll let you choose your Pokemon first. Race you to the clearing!" I yelled, taking off.

The clearing was the place where most of the battles in our clan were raged. I stood on one side and waited for Arr to call out his first Pokemon.

"Go, Delcatty!" He yelled.

A cat-like Pokemon sprang out of the bushes at his command. We kept our Pokemon hidden from view so that we may surprise each other which Pokemon we would use next.

I pondered which Pokemon I would use...

This is my first RPG, so it may not be good.

Shaorune

Aquarius Sphere
Violai was thinking about the future once again. He wanted to ensure that all living beings could have a happy future ahead of them, and made it his goal to do everything he could to save their future. With Taria, his female Ampharos, he decided to meet up with his clan. But, a wild Hypno (this is how my character gets Hypno) attacked him from the behind. "Time to make you a part of my dreams...for the future!"

VIOLAI sent out TARIA!

TARIA used SILVER WING!

Wild HYPNO used CONFUSION!

TARIA used SILVER WING!

Wild HYPNO defeated!

The Hypno lost the fight. Violai wondered. Could he help Hypno? Hypno only knew Confusion, a weak attack...Hypno woke up, and seemed to be reading Violai's mind, and spoke to him via physic thinking abilities. All Violai could understand was that Hypno wanted to make up for his unoble attack and wanted Violai to help him grow stronger. "You're more than welcome to join us." Hypno thanked Violai, and followed him along with Taria. Their next desination was a Murkrow tree...

Last edited:

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
OOC: chosen_one386: That's fine. You'll do great. :)

EDIT: Vaati_of_Darkness: No Pokeballs. The Pokemon - after being defeated - begin to trust and like you. That is how it works.