• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The First People - Pokemon Warriors~The Beginning

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Kri.

"Eruption burnt it," I sobbed.

Arr cursed. "Let's get you back to the camp so you can get some clothing on instead of the Mightyena skin."

We flew to the camp and I put on my Persian skin dress. As I turned to leave my tent, I ran smack into Eruption!

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Eruption

"Hello, Kri," Eruption snarled, "I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving - for now. Black Charizard and I have a lot of training still to do - but when I return, you will be the first to be destroyed, I promise you.

Before Kri could do anything, he raced away into the forest.

Arcane Fire

"I thought I told you not to follow me," I said in exasperation, though I was relieved that Wind was safe.

Before our eyes, Black Charizard suddenly turned and soared away over the mountains and out of sight.

OOC: Well, that's Eruption and Black Charizard gone - for now. They'll be back - and when they do, pokemon belonging to both NPCs AND player characters will be at risk of destruction; when they return, you really won't want to get in a fight with them!

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
OOC: Oh great... Kri will probably be the first one Eruption goes after. -_-

Kri

Shaken, I turned to see Arr race toward me.

"Kri! Are you all right?" He asked.

"Yes, for now. He'll be back for me, but I'll be ready."

He sighed. Then, he kissed me, relieved that I was not hurt.

I started to cry. He had taked away the only thing that belonged to my beloved parents. Now, I had nothing to remember them by.

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
Wind Runner

I gazed up into Kane's concerned eyes. I sensed he was shaken and afraid.

"W-what's going on?" I murmered.

I tried to stand up, but a searing pain ripped up my arm and fresh blood spurted out.

I was loosing a lot of blood...and fast.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. For the last couple of days I've had writer's block.

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Arcane Fire

Wearily, we returned to the camp as a group, Arcanine and Murkrow tribes together. Wind was cradled in my arms, weak from blood loss, and she was shivering as I lay her by the fire.

No-one could explain why, but for the moment, Eruption seemed to have left, and with him Black Charizard. However, I had a strong feeling that he would return.

In the centre of the camp, I faced Urban Shadow and her people.

"On behalf of our leader, and our tribe as a whole, I thank you for coming to our aid," I said to our allies, "I hope that this means we can be friends and allies in the future."

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"That will be forever true." Urb replied back to Arcane. "In your need of allies we will be here to back you up." The thirty Mantine began to spray bubblebeams into the air. "And it looks like through this i can give thanks to you for without this Vivi wouldn't have become the elegant, powerful Flygon she is now. I would also like to apologise as this whole event led back to my intrusion into your territory." Urb said dropping down onto one knee with her head down an a sign of respect.

rayquazair

Master owner
"That monster!He will be slashed to death when he returns!That createn has destroyed my life!He killed my parents,my brother and sister,and even the rest of my family!Why?I'm an outcast put on this world by accident."He was shaking with despair."My only family are my mightyena.We're gonna train.Urb,I also need you to come with me.I need to tell you something."He said.

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Arcane Fire

"No thanks or apologies are needed on your part, Urban Shadow," I said, making her rise to her feet before turning to Moon's Shadow, "though I would advise caution against hunting down Eruption. You fought him before, and he destroyed one of your Mighteyena. I would like to aviod something like that happening again."

The pair left, and I returned to Wind's side as she awoke.

"We won, love - for the time being," I said quietly. I was desperate to ask, but was unsure if it was my place to do so. Finally, my heart decided for me.

"Wind...will you marry me?"

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
Wind Runner

I was so taken aback by Kane's words, that my world spun out of control. Or perhaps it was the blood loss that made me so dizzy.

I stuttered, not being able to find my voice. I blushed as I gazed into Kane's handsome eyes.

Sputtering, I pushed myself up, and fell into Kane's arms, blood soaking both of us.

"Y-Yes, Kane. I will."

rayquazair

Master owner
"Before I go,here."He handed Kane a cloth."It'll stop the bleeding.Also,I'm amazed that someone who was once an enemy actually cares about my pokemon's safety.So,allies?"He put out his hand.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Arr.

I held Kri as she cried and looked over at Arcane Fire and Wind Runner. I smiled. Now, we could all be with our loved ones. Kri and I had not performed the ritual wedding ceremony since many would think us too young.

"My sapphire pendant!" Kri cried, "It's gone!"

I smiled and sank to one knee. Taking a cue from Arcane Fire, I held up Kri's pendant. "Kri, will you marry me?"

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
The five small pokemon all flew to eye level of Urb whilst Flygon simp[ly stood next to her. She watched Arcane and became slightly jealous as in her tribe, which she beleived everyone did but not all, the males had too and the female were not allowed to or the great Murcrow could do something such as destroy the surrounding forest, which would drive away food supplies, or dry up the rivers, causing a drought. Even her two first companions were together and had created a young for themselves. "So what's going on then Shadow?" Urb asked.

rayquazair

Master owner
"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to marry me."He said.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Urb simply tilted her head to the left a little. "You really had to ask?" She said before she almost chocked Shadow in a hug. She then let go realising the strength she was using. "Oops sorry about that Shadow." Her pokemon were just laughing to themselves quietly trying not to get noticed.

*Sorry its so short for now*

rayquazair

Master owner
"Well?"He said

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Urb stood up straight. "Of coarse i will Shadow. It'd take a whole lot more than wild Tauros to keep me from refusing so my answer is yes and always will be."

*im begining to lose any thoughts so my posts are getting really small and im sorry for that*

rayquazair

Master owner
"Thank you."He siad.And he kissed her for a long while.He then pulled away and said"we will never be taken away from eachother.Urb,I love you."

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
Wind Runner

Weak from love and pain, I spoke softly, but my voice was attention commanding.

"I do not know what has happened to Arcanine Tribe's leader, so I beleive I should say this: we now have 3...er...new couples."

I turned to Urb and Shadow, then Krii and Arr.

"If you wish, we may celebrate your marriages with us..."

I wanted to say more, but fresh blood gushed from my arm, even though my dear Kane had wrapped it in the cloth Shadow had given to him. I fell, my body limp.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Kri.

I gasped as Wind Runner fainted. Arcane Fire caught her and said, "She needs rest as do you Kri. We will decide when to hold the ceremony when she is feeling better."

I nodded and Arr and I headed to our tent. I felt light headed and I felt like I was flying.

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
Attention: All RPers: An Absence

I will be leaving today to go up north to my dad's fot two weeks. That means I'll be gone July 14-28. Please stop posting tonight, untill I get back. I will PM you when I return.

Thank you,
♥Team Magma Heather♥