• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The First People - Pokemon Warriors~The Beginning

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
Alrighty, all! I'm back! Start posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Eruption

Soaring away over the mountains on Black Charizard, Eruption seethed at his plans being thwarted. If only he had some way to overpower the "heroes" of the four clans...

Abruptly, his steed paused over what appeared to be a huge camp, with hundreds of men and women scuttling about beneath him. Each human seemed to have either a Bagon or Shelgon following them, with some of the leading warriors leading Salamences around the camp.

Slung over one of the campfires was unmistakeably a human carcass. They're cannibals, Eruption realised with a shudder, this could be interesting. He had found his army.

Together, he and Black Charizard swooped down to confront the natives.

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
Wind Runner

I woke up, laying beside Kane in my teepee.

I touched his hand gently. "I love you, Kane," I murmured.

OOC: Sorry for the short post, but you didn't give me much of anything to say or do, Squirtleking. ^^;

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
OOC: My bad

Arcane Fire

"I love you too," I murmured as I awoke. It took me a few moments to realise who I was talking to.

"Wind! You're alive!" I cried, relief flooding through me, "I...I was so..."

Her smile said it all, but my attention was suddenly drawn to the gem still fused into her exposed midriff.

The gem was pulsing, and glowing faintly, drawing in her energy bit by bit...

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Kri

I woke up the next day with a pulsing headache. My energy was starting to be drained from me by the gem in my mid driff. I wondered it Wind Runner was having the same problem.

Arr yawned and sat up, looking at the gem. "Is there a way to get it out?"

"I don't think so." I said.

I looked at Espeon and her three baby Eevee. Only, there wasn't three, there were only two!

"Espeon, where's your other little one?" I asked.

She looked so sad I nearly burst out crying. She glanced over at my Blaziken and I suddenly understood.

Eruption had taken it!

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Eruption

Sitting outside his tent, Eruption cradled the baby pokemon in his arms.

"Soon, little one, you shall be the means to Black Charizard's rise to ultimate power," he mused, stroking its fur as it slept. The cannibalistic tribe had been only too happy to follow Eruption's rule - once Black Charizard had destroyed their old leaders.

The Soul Gems must be taking effect by now - and only I have the means to remove them, he thought, gazing in the direction of the far-off Arcanine camp, Soon, Wind Runner, Kri - and the other infected woman - will come to me willingly: and then nothing will prevent my rule of the world!

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Arr

Kri started to cry when she realized what had happened. "Who knows what he'll do to the poor thing..." She sobbed.

"Don't worry Kri. It'll be all right. We'll get it back. Somehow..." I said. Deep inside, I didn't know how we were going to find it. Or if we would find it in time.

I helped Kri up and she cradled the two remaing Eevee in her arms. "I've got to take care of them. I'll guard them with my life." She said, "I won't let Eruption do any more damage to our family."

I wondered what she was talking about, then I realized that our Pokemon were our family. I smiled and remembered soon Kri and I would be together.

Mikuru-chan

objection!
OOC: Whoo, have I forgot about this RPG, I have alot of catching up to do here! Sorry, I had writers block..
-------------
Shining Fire: Leader
The dark shadows of the night passed through me as I ran under my breath, my destination, the bottom of my heart, I had to find my leadership skills as the danger was growing. Eruption was close to his goal, but I wouldn't let him finish it, it's just not right! I gritted my teeth as I headed in a direction, not knowing of the danger behind me.

I felt a stich, it felt like..like when I lost my parents, the pain flowed through me, I was vulnerble, an easy target.

I looked above my shoulder to find an arrow, crimson blood flowed the wound, I looked in the night, hoping that the culprit will be revealed, but sadly, no one was to be found. "Eruption" came to my mind as I gave an icy scowl, "That...that.." I stopped I had to be calm, war is coming I thought. I went into a daze and descented into the ground. A dream came, there was blood, the scarlett resistence of war, in the goblet as the wind blew to east, spilling the only remenents of my family, I screamed, and woke up, a nightmare.

It was a road to no where, a dead end, a cascading tear came out of me, "Don't cry Fire, don't cry." I said, but the urge was rising, I had no chance I thought as a blankily walked into the cold night

Soon, I felt a pleasureness of warmth I turned to the rim, my pokemon were beside me, they were my friends and they cared for me, I wasn't alone.

Their voices called to me I could feel the vibes, "Don't give up" they said, I smiled, now, I have to stop Eruption the leader said, her firm wrists tightened, "I teach him!". As I was leading the way to a new beginning.

Last edited:

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
Wind Runner

I slowly sat up, my body shaking with the effort. The gem was doing a good job, for all the wrong reasons.

I finally got my feet under me, standing up. I hurt all over.

"I'll...I'll be right back, Kane," I breathed as I slipped out into the night.

My Umbreon leapt beside me, glad to be out in the night.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Kri

I stood up and groaned as a wave of pain shot through my body. I stumbled toward the door of our tent.

"Where are you going?" Arr asked.

"I'll be back in a minute," I replyed, exiting the tent. Espeon followed after me, leaving her Eevee with Jolteon.

I didn't know where I was going. It was like some unknown force was driving me forward. I spotted Wind Runner and her Umbreon stumbling in the darkness as well.

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Arcane Fire

"Wind? What's going on?" I called as I followed her into the darkness. Close by, I could see Kri wandering away as well. Both of their gems were now pulsing madly, two crimson beacons in the black of night.

"What's happening to you?"

Eruption

As he felt the auras of the gems approach, Eruption's lip curled.

"Excellent."

rayquazair

Master owner
I'm sorry but I'll have to leave this RPG.

rayquazair

Master owner
does anyone care that I'm leaving?

rayquazair

Master owner
I do! Why are you leaving,rayquazair?

Yay! Dynamo Badge!

I can't stand cannibals!But squirtleking can you not do that?I was already caught on here once!

but why do you care chosen.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Because we're going to lose your awesome characters and you chouldn't give up because of cannibals! Be brave and strong like your character and you will not cower from the fears in your head!

Wow... o_0 Okay, I'll just go and write the next chapter in my fic now... -_-

rayquazair

Master owner
I was already caught on here once.I don't want to be caught again.