• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The first Pokemon you caught on Hg/Ss?

CountCrotchula

ehh, i believe mine was a Pidgey. I leveled it a bit but then i got a Zubat to replace later on in the game. So i really didn't use my Pidgey much. =).

Myowu

It's said "Meow-woo"
Caught a Hoothoot, evolved it to Noctowl and named it Archemedis

likethesky

I like shiny things
either pigey or sentret
pigey was traded for a lavitar egg
and sentret was traded for the event arceus so i could get my lv.1 palkia

Kyukon FTW

Dark Type Trainer
Geodude or Zubat. I cant remember, then I traded over a vulpix after I was done with falkner.

Mr. Sandman

Not just anybody!
Mareep, who is now a level 39 Ampharos and one of the best Pokemon on my team.

jaxonferz

A shiny caterpie, now butterfree..... Jeleous?

silver wing 22

Storm king
it was seatret which i trained and replace with togepi which is now a togekiss another pokemon in my army

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
I always capture the first of every Pokemon I find unless they flee. So it was a Sentret, and by the time I made it past the first 2 or 3 routes I had a full team!

Last edited:

Turnips

Bug Trainer
A Pidgey, living the good life in PC box 1.

EagleEye

A geodude, he's still on my team as a L53 Golem.

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
i think it would be sudowoodo... i only had my quilava on my team... it was tough going but i got there eventually...

xRogue71x

It was a Mareep for me. I remember being the first kid on my block to discover that Ampharos was completely dominant during GSC. I couldn't pass it up.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Pidgey, now my baba Pidgeot :3