• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The first Pokemon you caught on Hg/Ss?

p3ndu1um

Mine actually was a slowpoke, I easily beat Falkner with Tododile. Beat Team Rocket, and then I caught Slowpoke to beat Bugsy. WIN!

pokemon82

I'm simply awesome!
Pidgey was my 1st I caught

~Ace

i can show you how
hoothoot untill morty, then im using my togekiss............. :D

Sectorbob

The Spook
I caught missingno! :p

Actually it was pidgey.

Axel

Orange Champion
I caught a Sentret on the first route. I've never actually used one in any playthrough, so I figured I'd try using one for a change. Dumped it in a PC box before I even got to the third gym.

My first was a Bellsprout, and no, it was not so that I could trade it for the Onix, like I did in my previous playthrough. I actually used it. Now it's a Victreebel on my main team.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Mareep. Because I wanted an Ampharos.

Ratatta. They're just awesome, so I caught one. Is now on Diamond, lvl 20, nicknamed Martin. Iam planning to train it to lvl 100 out of boredom.