• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The First Pokemon you Ever Caught+Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ereshk

Still planning
I could never remember, since when I was a kid, for some reason I always played solo with my starter, using other pokémon only for HMs or for switching in and using revives/potions on my starter. So, it must be the pokémon I caught to teach cut to. No, no, I must have caught one before, to switch in for potions for the first gyms. Well, anyway. Even today, I catch very few pokémon, most times only my team (made up of four pokémon) and HM helpers. Mainly because I'm lazy (complete the pokédex!? Do it yourself, Oak!), and also because I don't like catching pokémon just to put them on boxes. Pixels have feelings, too.

ThePKRSdealer

Professional noob
My first ever pokemon ever was Treecko in Emerald version. The first pokemon i caught though i believe was wurmple. I didn't evolve it though, cus back in the nooben days, i only trained my starter and the ledgendaries:p

Soperman

The One and Only
Poochyena in Sapphire. I caught him, named him "SCKRUFY" and beat the Elite Four with him :D

dd1zzle

I remember it like it was yesterday, I was really young and pestering my brother if I could play Pokémon for the first time. He said no, and I was disappointed until he let me through a Pokéball, to catch an Articuno.

victini8

The first Pokemon I ever caught was a Caterpie. The first legendary Pokemon I ever caught has to be my level 95 Articuno I named Frost.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I was in the hospital at the time. They had a copy of Blue. So, it was more than likely a pidgey or rattata, not that I remember. Wasn't too long after that I bought Silver. The rest, as they say, is history. :D

Haunter ゴースト

Pokemon Yellow - Pidgey.

Ah what a great Pokemon, it's a level 77 Pidgeot at the moment, and even though I don't play it anymore i've never restarted so I still have it.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
A Starly for me. (Diamond)
Caught with my Piplup (I was extremely new to pokemon.)

Cour

Mr. Clones.
Caught a LOTAD in pokemon Emerald. Still have him as level 3.

The first Pokémon I ever caught was a Wurmple in Ruby. Heh, I remember when I evolved him into Dustox. Such memories, I remember feeling so proud I had raised something with my own hands.

Oh how I miss those days...{sniff}

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
f he meant the first ever Pokemon I caught in the first game I bought then I don't remember.
The first Pokemon I caught in the newer games....
D/P/Pl - Bidoof
B/W - Patrat

Status
Not open for further replies.