• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The First Pokemon you Ever Caught+Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraRayquaza

I like rayquaza!!!!!
My first one was a lotad in pokemon emerald. I trained it like mad and it was level 64 by the time I got to the elite four. I felt such a strong connection to it that I couldn't let it be weak. It is now level 100 and I still use it for competitive battling a bit in pokemon pearl.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I cant remember. Either shinx or pikachu!

Jaren

Pidgey on Pokemon Yellow. It eventually became a member of my first championship team as a Pidgeot.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
I honestly didn't catch anything on my first Blue game until I encountered a Paras at Mt. Moon, whom I basically fell in love with immediately.

Thoaee

Ahh, memories.
My first one was a Rattata back in Pokémon blue. I spend all my first pokéballs on catching 5 rattata's, I wanted to be a rattata trainer xD.
But after they got beaten up I threw them all into bill's pc :p

Cool Boy

Be fearless
Pigey on my firered ...

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
Shadow Teddiursa from Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness. Well, never really liked it, I liked the Shadow Growlithe and Dragonite far more. :p :)

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
Starly. Platinum. I was 7-ish.

rizo67

pidgey! for sure! haha in pokemon crystal.
i remember i got my entire team to lvl 100 because i kept battling the elite four then red.
too bad its imposible to trade those pokemon to future generations =[

Status
Not open for further replies.