• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The First Real Shiny Hunter(PG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackkyurem

None yet if you want to tell me.
This is not based on me.
Chapter 1:The First Shiny
Ten years before Ash has started his journey on that same day it was time for other trainers to start thier journey.A boy named Dan was just finished changing."Honey,time to go or you won't get a pokemon."said Dan's mom. 10 minutes later he was at Profesor Oak's lab."Okay here are the pokemon."said Professor Oak.Out of the pokeballs came a Bulbasaur,and a Squirtle."Oh, I wanted to get a Charmander." says Dan. Professor Oak feels pity on him and tells him "I do got one Charmander but there is something wrong with it." he says as he shows him Charmander."Isn't it supposed to be orange instead of yellow." said Dan."Yes." said Professor Oak."If you are going to have it,I need to see it every single time it evolves." he said. "Okay." said Dan and he was walking down Route 1 in less than an hour.Dan and his Charmander looked in the sky and saw a huge white thing and in his mind he heard "One day you will find out the truth." and it was out of eyesight.

Dragonfree

Just me
Please read the fanfiction forum rules. Chapters must be at least around two pages in length and must have proper paragraphing.

Status
Not open for further replies.