• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The first thing you notice in the opposite sex?

Eyes
Nose
Face in general
Body
Boobs
Ass

In that order

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Usually I notice thier face. The way i see it nothing else really matters in the looks deparment other than the face. btw face includes hair in this. just as an aside I seem to have a preference for either bright blue or hazel eyes. another aside, I like most hair colours other than red but my current crush has light red hair so i kinda cant say that any more.

HikariKotone

~Kotone's Assistant~
I notice the face too, especially the eye.

Generally its hair + face is the main turn on. I like alternate hair colours such as purple. Its odd how the media portray guys dominantly noticing tits and ass. Fakeness is my main turn off. And yes, I noticed that contradicts what i said about dyed hair lol.

mangaeyes

The face, hair and body.

Oh no wait I mean personality and how clever and funny they are...............

No they need to be hot.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
first the height,I don't like them being shorter than me
next the face I notice eyes ,hair everything

KBM117

I usually judge the face first, but I've also got kind of a perverted mind lol..I tend to think about other things too.

smeelyboo

STFU ZUCCHINI!
I notice guy's legs first. I like smexy man legs >.>
Then I notice their nose, eyes and hands. Then hair; I looove wavy/curly hair on guys, then the general face.

ribcage_x

I notice hair first. I only date guys taller than me since I suppose im tall for a girl.. and if he has peircings ill melt.
So hair, height and peircings haha

card games

Troll Trainer
Face then breast

What they look like is important if they got alot of junk in the trunk and not fat i am asking her out.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
the eyes are the window to the soul therefore they're the feature i pay the most attention to

but i probably subconsciously notice their b( . )( . )bs first

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
The eyes, smile, and hair.
Oh and the height. They gotta be taller than me. Cx

Cobalt_Latios

Just like the title says it: What is the first thing you notice physically in the opposite sex?

For me, it's the face. While I notice if the girl has an attractive body (as long as it isn't too fat or too skinny), it's the face (and the hair to a similar degree) that perks my attention. Even if she have the hottest ass, I wouldn't be interested in her if she is a butterface.
This has occurred to me on occasion to me. In fact, it's been happening a lot lately.

I hate to sound corny but eyes...I have a weird ubsession with eye color. I don't like women with ugly eyes. If they're too small, or too far apart, or too close together...major turn off. Or if like one eye is bigger than the other...

No seriously. I forget peoples names but they get creeped out when I remember their eye color. In fact sometimes I stare really intently, because sometimes its dark, and I can't make out the color which drives me insane.

Like 25% of the attractiveness in a woman imo is made up in eyes. I know I'm weird but its almost an eye fetish.

SO YEAH EYES LOL

oh yeah and boobs.
The eyes... nope, not me.

This. I always notice myself noticing the nose...
Nice alliteration there.

Hair and height.
I've learned that this can at times be deceiving. Because, you never know if it's a guy with long hair... hasn't happened yet, mind you.

<C_L>