• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The first thing you notice in the opposite sex?

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Body for me (ya know, da goods :p), but then I focus on the face, hair, and other minor details (clothing, voice, etc...).

ChedWick

Depends on how I meet the person. If I'm coming upon them from behind, i notice the butt first. If from the front then usually the outfit, and depending on the outfit depends on how or what I notice first.

It sucks when a girl has a nice body but a ugly face. Like this girl I work with, 5'3" frame, cute little pot belly and a perfectly round ***. But don't get me started on her face, round cheeks that look like they're permanently filled with air and squinty little eyes that are made worse by her obsession with mascara.

Long story short she's one ugly munter. :p

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Depends on the person. If they have one extremely exaggerated trait (height, hair, etc.), I'll notice that first. Otherwise, clothes/frame and then face.

That said, I'd say the most attractive part of a guy is his voice. He's hot? That's nice. He's smart? That's nice too. But a nice voice – that's what makes me melt.

Dattebayo

Banned
I find the hair, the small/medium breast size, the legs, and the feet attractive.

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
i notice the face, then the body...if its fat i dont care the face if its ugly i dont care the body...

Skull-Kid

I always notice the face first and then I check to see if they have nice hair. Don't know why. I then look to see if they have a nice body.

SkinnySweatyMan

It depends what I look at first. Just this past month there have been many things that I have noticed first, such as: ponytail (wo xihuan!), shoes (for some reason I really don't like high heels, which so many girls wear here all the time), hey she's not Chinese! (what's up with that?!), "whoa, bad skin," different shades of brown (eyes), etc. etc.

When they're up close, it's usually their height or face. Facial features are really important to me. As long as they're at a healthy weight, having a "perfect figure" doesn't matter.

From afar, it's what they're wearing that catches my eye.

Last edited:

Grei

not the color
Probably the face as a whole. Not the eyes, mouth, or nose specifically, but the face in general.

And/or the height.

And hair color.

ironknight42

Most of the time...

Legs...I just like girls with long legs it is just something I like, it might stem from me finding shortness unattractive...
Face...You are going to have to look at eventually(no matter how much you are looking at other stuff)
Hair...sort of goes along with the face thing but hair can be very attractive

J.T.

ಠ_ಠ
Face and hair. Breasts are usually noticed immediately after.