• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The first thing you notice in the opposite sex?

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I find the hair, the small/medium breast size, the legs, and the feet attractive.
Wow, it all seemed average until feet.

Voice/way of talking. Quite, loud, fast, slow, deep, proper grammar, accents, having the ability to talk without coating everything in sarcasm. Things like that, which distract me are what I notice first. If I don't get to talk to them though, and they aren't smiling (which is most of the time), I notice the look of their face in general. If you focus on any one feature for too long, anyone will look unattractive.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Face, Hair, and Eyes. What can I say? I'd rather have the upper half in good condition before I even consider the rest.

Face, hair, eyes, smile, teeth, and then i work my way down.

hypermon

i know that this is something most guys say but i look at a girls eyes because i can tell alot about her from her eyes

Sohashi

1. body shape (fat, skinny, short, tall)
2. hair + face, need to look at those to decide if good looking or not
3. i guess breast, though i don't really care... fine, i care a good amount, but not too much.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
oh yeah, no fatties

HoennMaster

Yeah yeah, I'm going the so called corny route here, but I always notice the eyes on girls first. Can't really explain it, but the eyes of a person too me seems to represent them as a whole. Sounds stupid yeah, but whatever.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny

treespyro

Vintage much?
It has to be the hair for me.

indigestible_wad

Face I'd say. That's the general direction I look most of the time so that's the first think I would see. Occasionally it's the other stuff, but normally it's the face, which is what I'd prefer to categorize people by anyway, although certain features deserve to be noted as well.

I usually notice the face and hair first. Then the breasts, then the *** and then the legs.
Especially the legs, for some reason I have a leg fetish.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Oddly enough,the hair is what I notice first

KBM117

When it comes to guys, I'm all about looking for good traits in the face, chest, and stomach.

And I know this thread is about the opposite sex, but I'm bi. I'm going to go ahead and say what I notice in girls.

First, I usually notice the hair face. Then...I notice lots of other awesome things about their bodies. =P

octoboy

I Crush Everything
And I know this thread is about the opposite sex, but I'm bi. I'm going to go ahead and say what I notice in girls.

That intrigues me. I wonder if complete homosexuals are meant to simply avoid this thread.

razor fire

The face and the back.