• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The first thing you notice in the opposite sex?

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Just like the title says it: What is the first thing you notice physically in the opposite sex?

For me, it's the face. While I notice if the girl has an attractive body (as long as it isn't too fat or too skinny), it's the face (and the hair to a similar degree) that perks my attention. Even if she has the hottest ass, I wouldn't be interested in her if she is a butterface.

And also the ass.

Last edited:

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
lol im glad you didnt just say " i notice her eyes first" lol i laugh when a guy says that, because most of the time thats a bunch of crap anywaysss...

When i see a guy the first thing i notice is his...accent(love australian accents)...well if he had one..but physically i would say his Hands., i dont know why but I like nice hands, second would be hair, then face, then body

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
I hate to sound corny but eyes...I have a weird ubsession with eye color. I don't like women with ugly eyes. If they're too small, or too far apart, or too close together...major turn off. Or if like one eye is bigger than the other...

No seriously. I forget peoples names but they get creeped out when I remember their eye color. In fact sometimes I stare really intently, because sometimes its dark, and I can't make out the color which drives me insane.

Like 25% of the attractiveness in a woman imo is made up in eyes. I know I'm weird but its almost an eye fetish.

SO YEAH EYES LOL

oh yeah and boobs.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
The body is usually what catches my attention, but it's the face that keeps me looking. Also, brightly coloured hair is usually enough to turn my head.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I notice the hair. If someone has a good hairstyle with the right face shape, then that really catches my attention. If they have good hair but a bad face shape, like if it's too pudgy or they're too fat, I don't care.

Haruka

Banned
I tend to pay attention to a guy's smile more than anything else. It's not that it makes or breaks someone(unless they have nastyass hillbilly teeth), but yeah...

'Spose I just like smiles, contrary to popular belief.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Eyes, and their smile. Eyes mostly.

And then some other stuff that I rather not mention.

Mel-Girl

left. right.
I notice their height first. Yeah, I do a quick glance of 'are they tall as heck, are they a midget or are they around my height?' It's not a huge factor (though I do prefer the guys to be at least my height or taller) but it is the first thing I notice. After that, I notice their face, particularly their eyes.

Caelesti

dancing queen
Hair and face, mostly.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Ethan are my eyes disproportionate enough for you bb?

Honestly, a guy's eyes is something I never really notice until after I've determined whether I find them attractive or not. Eye color isn't really that big of a thing for me, especially considering my eyes are dull brown color. However if they do have nice eyes it is definitely a perk.

The first thing I notice is the face. Meaning his physical features as well as his mannerisms like his smile or the faces he makes. A cute face is really what does it for me. If his body isn't really my type, but he's got an adorable face I'm willing to look past it.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I look at the face & hair, but it's the eyes that get me.

granbull guy

Vasoline
Well first I look at there hight and then I look at there face and then "The rest"
But seriously if the person is giant I don't like date them they have to be like close to my hight but not excatly my high just close so I won't look "Super short"
But their face is a big thing because the thing I love about most people is their IDK why though

Profesco

gone gently
The first thing I notice is the face. Meaning his physical features as well as his mannerisms like his smile or the faces he makes. A cute face is really what does it for me. If his body isn't really my type, but he's got an adorable face I'm willing to look past it.

This. I always notice myself noticing the nose...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I would probably go with face in general. Plus it's weird when someone stares at you that close for one feature.

That they're the opposite sex, duh. >_>

But really, uh, face and hair for me. I don't entirely go off of looks, but still. Whatever.

dark rift

Their face and and hair mostly.
I don't like fakeness though weather that is orange skin, botox, or fake blonde hair.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I am like the TS too, I notice the face, and I do notice the body of course but it's mostly the face (And eyes if they are especially different. Like Crystal gray or Icy blue or very Dark brown that its almost black or if they are full of life/happiness).