• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The First Visit to the Unova Region! Raid Battle at the Ruins!! (1103)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1103.jpg

The First Visit to the Unova Region! Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

The Ruins of the Titans have been discovered in the Desert Resort in Unova so Ash & Go head there to research the ruins. When they get there, they find numerous traps and eventually encounter an expedition team. With their help, they reach the end of the ruins and find a giant Golurk. Is this the titan of the ruins?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

D

Deleted member 384931

I guess that is how raid battles will go in the anime. 7/10 pretty standard episode. Not bad, just nothing special. At least Dragonite knows Dragon Claw now

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
This episode was way much better than the fillers Unova Saga had in its entirety.

We finally have a Shiny Hunter officially as a character, and wished the path opened would have featured a shiny Volcarona waiting at the end. It was quite an enjoyable episode. The OST was top-notch, too.

dman_dustin

Annoyed by this episode and completely screwing Ash over, but what the hell was Ash going to do with a Golurk that was three times bigger than a normal, anyway.

That made sense. The constant screwing Ash over though, not a big fan.

And I'm really bitter that they didn't bother to show Litwick with its trainer, was it THAT important to show us JUST a shot of it.

D

Deleted member 384931

I mean its pretty standard episode. Nothing wow and I think they could have used another pokemon than Dragonite here.

BTW what did the girl said to the collector?

I mean in Ash defense if you have to remember all the typings of the pokemon you saw.

dman_dustin

Over people yelling how Go stole that capture from ash and all that whining

No, its not about stealing because I wouldn't be able to believe Ash getting a Golurk that size, it's about screwing Ash completely over, and then following it up with a MAJOR Go episode. Like the Cubone episode could've maybe been after the Gengar episode at least.

could have used another pokemon than Dragonite here.

Really not sure what you're talking about here.

Do you really hate Dragonite THAT much?

D

Deleted member 384931

Screwing ash over? C'mon man. It was such some plain fun. Ash isn't screwed over. Plus ash just got back to back two episodes completely about him and his goal and his calibre as a trainer. And he's set to catch gengar soon
Yeah its pretty obvious at this point I guess

dman_dustin

No, I mean I just think other pokemon are more fitting to fight Golurk than Dragonite.
How? Pikachu is useless against Golurk, and Mr. Mime would've probably not done much better, especially with Focus punch being useless against it.

Screwing ash over? C'mon man. It was such some plain fun. Ash isn't screwed over. Plus ash just got back to back two episodes completely about him and his goal and his calibre as a trainer. And he's set to catch gengar soon

I REALLY fail to see how the Lance vs Leon had ANYTHING to do with Ash. A barely set up episode does not really qualify as an episode about a "Character" that's like saying the Gengar in THIS episode means that the episode was about Gengar.......which its not.

Also, sure Ash could catch Gengar, my point is more like "HE BETTER" get Gengar after this episode.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
No, its not about stealing because I wouldn't be able to believe Ash getting a Golurk that size, it's about screwing Ash completely over, and then following it up with a MAJOR Go episode. Like the Cubone episode could've maybe been after the Gengar episode at least.

Really not sure what you're talking about here.

Do you really hate Dragonite THAT much?

I don't understand how Ash got screwed over tbh, I mean he got a capture 4 episodes ago and got to test out Dragonite here and we saw that Dragonite is pretty damn strong, even knowing Hurricane and Dragon Claw.

Go's goal is to catch all the pokemon, not Ash's, we can't judge Ash by that standard.

D

Deleted member 384931

How? Pikachu is useless against Golurk, and Mr. Mime would've probably not done much better, especially with Focus punch being useless against it.

I REALLY fail to see how the Lance vs Leon had ANYTHING to do with Ash. A barely set up episode does not really qualify as an episode about a "Character" that's like saying the Gengar in THIS episode means that the episode was about Gengar.......which its not.

Also, sure Ash could catch Gengar, my point is more like "HE BETTER" get Gengar after this episode.
Are you serious? Really? Without that episode, there wouldnt be a world championships.