• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The First Visit to the Unova Region! Raid Battle at the Ruins!! (1103)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Well, we finally get an episode in the Desert Resort after TRvTP were originally supposed to take place there, causing the location to get skipped in the original run of the Unova anime. Sadly, no reference to that 2-parter. It was obviously going to be unlikely, but still.

Where did the Meditite chick disappear to after the sand surfing lol?

I like how, with the shiny hunter, the Pokémon anime is starting to become self-aware of its fanbase and making fun of those Pokétubers whose main content is hours of shiny hunting and yet they maintain a huge viewerbase who'll tune in for reset after reset lol. The making fun part came when he showed off his dex and he had like no mons.

They seem to be mentioning type non-effectiveness a lot more than any previous region. Already 4 or 5 times in the same episode. I like this. I hope it keeps up throughout Pokémon Journeys.

Lol wow, Goh would catch Golurk.

Annoyed by this episode and completely screwing Ash over, but what the hell was Ash going to do with a Golurk that was three times bigger than a normal, anyway.

That made sense. The constant screwing Ash over though, not a big fan.

And I'm really bitter that they didn't bother to show Litwick with its trainer, was it THAT important to show us JUST a shot of it.

Not sure what you're referring to with the Litwick.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
They... Just gave the name Shade Seeker to a character who's supposed to be human?

Getting sloppy, dub. You used to make better puns with names like Ketchum and Sketchit...

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

dman_dustin

Not sure what you're referring to with the Litwick.

I was referring to the preview of the episode which made it look like it was wild hence the capture speculation of Litwick, so I was annoyed that they didn't just show its trainer to avoid issues.

Just a small annoyance at the time given the larger issue I had with the episode.

At the time

small spoiler about Gengar in regards to a later episode
I didn't realize Gengar was subtle foreshadowing for Ash catching it hence why only Go caught anything in this episode, their equivalent of "we know only Go caught something, it was unfair to Ash but don't worry we didn't forget about him"

If I had more faith in the writers I wouldn't have been as annoyed with the episode.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang