• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The five new Rotom forms!

LegendaryRotom

Original form
Tool form-based on a weed whacker,but I was thinking about a "lawn mower".
Digital form-based on a camera!
Appliance form-based on a toaster!
Metropolis form-based on a city!(But,I don't like it at all.)
Music form-based on an iPod!

rotomforms.jpg

The actual picture is shaded,unfortunatly my scanner is having a bad day.>_<
...still feel like these are too bulky to be Rotoms...I was hoping for a sleeker,speedier-looking form or evolution.Of course,I still find myself falling in love with the digital one!And,the appliance one isn't too bad either!

pikakid

jirachi killer
Lol I would laugh if the new forms look exactly like that. But they are good .

Nyx

TornWorld Tour Guide
hummmm....thats strange there was a person who post a picture of Rotom forms from a article.
But its not known if it is 100% accurate.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I'm positive that the new forms are of Rotom and I'm guessing that they will look a lot like your pictures. Good job!