• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Flame is back.

Flame Mistress

Before I forget...

As you can see, I joined way back in January 2011, and was an extremely frequent poster here until back in March or somewhere around there, when I began to lose interest in Pokémon and Serebii itself. I still returned very occasionally to post in the Shipping sections, but that was all.

Now, however, after about five months of my unexplained absence, I plan on returning for a longer period, since XY is coming out and all. I've changed a lot since then - for one thing, Pokémon isn't my primary fandom anymore - but I still look forward to discussing more about Pokémon and meeting new people in general, as well as be re-united with old ones... maybe... I don't know. Hopefully.

Well, anyway, nice to meet you all again.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Well, I remember you, you were everywhere <_<

Welcome back, though!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome back to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I was wondering where you'd gone. Welcome backsies.

Flame Mistress

I remember you, welcome back. ^_^

Well, I remember you, you were everywhere <_<

Welcome back, though!

I was wondering where you'd gone. Welcome backsies.

Heh, I remember all of you guys. Especially you, Poetry - it would be nice to have another OST battle sometime. Thanks for the welcome-backs!

I dont know you lol, but still, welcome back!

Thank you!

Welcome back to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

>still making the round on SPPF Newbie Lounge
>still not a mod for it

I think I saw you around before, but you were under the name ''Flame Mistress''. Am I correct?

Anyway, welcome back! If you ever need a friend or someone to just talk to, I'm always here :)