• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Flaming Resiram Trade Shop (Now Open)

Do you like my trade shop?

• IT ROCKS! I LOVE IT!

Votes: 70 42.9%
  • Its okay.

Votes: 63 38.7%
  • IT SUCKS!!I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE!!!

Votes: 30 18.4%

• Total voters

bob517

Shiny Hunter

bob517

Shiny Hunter
Can u be An artist for this trade shop BTw what are the Dw pokemon?

Peters

Combak Researcher
If your talking to me about artist, Then yes, DW pokemon: Lotad, Surskit, Shinx (NOT in dream ball) Also have a few Charmanders And zoruas (Non-Shiny, Non-DW)

bob517

Shiny Hunter

Amenti

Hello I want to trade for your shiny virizion!

Please see my sig for some of the shinys I have for trade.
What do you want for the shiny virizion?! I have many gen 1-4 shinys.
Please state what shinys your looking for.
Please PM me reply or I might not get it. thank you. ^^

YaBoiAl

I Live for the Hunt
Hello I am YaBoiAl I trade shinies and pokemon with special breed moves. I have shiny bonsly,Eevee,roselia,absol,and phanpy. Contact me and I can tell u there there natures. Currently I am chaining meowth and hunting for shiny cottonee. I am looking to trade for these pokemon. Cottonee,sandslash,flygon,and metang. If u have any of these shinies or there pre evos. Please contact me ASAP.

Banffia

I have a load of DW Pokémon I'm looking to trade for an UT Deoxys. They're all UT and in dream balls.
Taillow - modest female
Hoppip - naughty female
Mawile - docile female
Farfetch'd - timid female
Bronzor - careful genderless

I also have the DW event Banette with a hasty nature if you're interested.

Go2heck

Shiny Almost Flawless Gliscor Lvl100, Impish Nature, 31/31/31/1/31/31
I'm offering DW Arceus for this. Do you accept?
FC: 2107-9325-4842

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hey I'm interested in ur shiny flawless gible I have a shiny tyranitar for it!

This Shop died (unfortunately). So, no posts are needed here, unless Bob returns to trade.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
What do you mean?

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
It says there is a store manager spot open.
Time on:10
Positive:I have decent experience trading and I have rarities and shiny flawless pokes to offer
Negative:Holdays are a no no

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Oh NOOO! Has he been kidnaped!!!!!

BeastOfNYC

im interested in a DWF gligar, im willing to trade a pokemon i dont see in your DW post. i have a mankey, a smoochun, and magnenite. tell me if interested

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
hey, could i get the job in ur shop for being the ev trainer for u and customers? im really experienced as an ev trainer, have ev trained lots of pokemon for tournaments. i only require 1 or two pokemon from the shop every once in a while for payment. my details are below:
accuracy:9/10
times on: 8/10
positives: good experiance, very accurate, lots of free time, hardly ever go on holiday

negatives: i can only ev train 7 pokemon at a time due to needing time to train for the vgc 2013.