• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Flannery Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Magma Instinct

WElly looks we finally have some members back...hehehhe I had given up all hope to

Topic

Do you think Asuna x Azami is a HOT couple?
Hell yes O_O

K

KaptainKadaver

Um. I'm not quite in favor of it. I think LS will too. He's my classmate and knowing him, he doesn't support any shipping except himself and a hot anime girl! XD

SpaceFlare

insert custom title
KaptainKadaver said:
Um. I'm not quite in favor of it. I think LS will too. He's my classmate and knowing him, he doesn't support any shipping except himself and a hot anime girl! XD

Okay. You answered the topic for me.... That is true. You know me quite well, KK.

K

KaptainKadaver

Tch. After being with you for a whole school year and a half? It's not inevitable I'd get to know my fellow pokemaniac classmate.

Lord_sNap said:
Okay. You answered the topic for me.... That is true. You know me quite well, KK.

Hmm,found it rare to fnd 2/3 SPP'f members who met IRL.

Unless they made a thread.

Btw, XD yeah,you and Asuna.

Or me and Asuna XD

Or KK and -- *shot*

Okay,I've said enough.

Pic time then.

EvilLook.jpg

Ag55_Flannery.jpg

K

KaptainKadaver

lol. I don't like Flannery in that sense. Only LS does.... XP

*looks back a few pages and laughs* that burning pic! reminds me of when LS' jacket went ablaze back at chemistry lab a while ago! It was hilarious.

SpaceFlare

insert custom title
KaptainKadaver said:
lol. I don't like Flannery in that sense. Only LS does.... XP

*looks back a few pages and laughs* that burning pic! reminds me of when LS' jacket went ablaze back at chemistry lab a while ago! It was hilarious.

Yeah. I do LOVE Flannery. XP

I did burn my jacket awhile ago. A green one too at that at chem lab awhile ago. I wore my jacket to school since it was cold.

IMO, Flannery looks like that hot english teacher in my school who gives me the eye when we meet each other... XP

K

KaptainKadaver

It was green??? I thought you brought your red one today?

Anyway, Ms. Paliza, dat teacher LS was talking about is hot. And looks like Flannery with her hair down.... can't see it. Don't know what LS thinks, but meh, I think he just has a crush on that English teacher who likes him too..

eagle-kyogre

Legendary Kyogre
Hey can I join

Okay.
You guys can join.

KaptainKadaver said:
It was green??? I thought you brought your red one today?

Anyway, Ms. Paliza, dat teacher LS was talking about is hot. And looks like Flannery with her hair down.... can't see it. Don't know what LS thinks, but meh, I think he just has a crush on that English teacher who likes him too..
Can he PM me a pic of her?

O_O

K

KaptainKadaver

lol. Getting a pic.

Anyways, a topic: If Flannery were a sports fan, what teams would she support?

For me, it would be:
Basketball- Miami Heat, Phoenix Suns
Hockey- Calgary Flames

KaptainKadaver said:
lol. Getting a pic.

Anyways, a topic: If Flannery were a sports fan, what teams would she support?

For me, it would be:
Basketball- Miami Heat, Phoenix Suns
Hockey- Calgary Flames
Fire Related names.. lol

SpaceFlare

insert custom title
Hmmm, I'm a fan of the Calgary Flames myself. I like seeing Jarome Iginla play. Although my main team is still the Red Wings.

IMO, the Houston Rockets should get a mention there, don't rockets get like fire off there boosters. Plus I'm a T-Mac fan at that.

K

KaptainKadaver

Meh, you and your favorite teams, LS. You're such a big sports fan...
I guess Flannery would be a fan of the New York Yankees for you LS, since the Yanks are your baseball team?

K

Kippy

i like flannery, shes my fav gym leader, but with everyone saying shes so "hot" i couldnt stay here lol :) heres an extra pic for your club ;)

http://*******.com/fvin1i.jpg

MISTYFAN4EVER8887

Hiraitos Zero aka OCZ said:
Do you think Asuna x Azami is a HOT couple?

That depends.......who the heck is Azami?

KaptainKadaver said:
If Flannery were a sports fan, what teams would she support?

Any team who has fire as their trademark or logo. I'm not sure which teams fit this desciption but that's what I think she'd like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.