• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fleeing Tower of Sunyshore! (634)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Thinking back, Satoshi might have actually gotten lucky that the Rocket-dan's scheme caused a blackout and interrupted the Nagisa Gym match, because Denzi was going all out by using his Rentorar first, which was his toughest Pokemon. Satoshi's Hayashigame looked like he was having a rough time, so the distraction might've spared him from losing.

Daizy

I call you honey
Okay so other than the evolution being pretty random, Ash's new Torterra is cool and I like Leaf Storm. I was also surprised when Ash and co. decided to go to the Grand Festival and will return to Sunyshore later.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
I was also surprised when Ash and co. decided to go to the Grand Festival and will return to Sunyshore later.

Well with the Nagisa Gym in disrepair, Satoshi had no choice but to bide his time. So he didn't mind the detour.

4,436 days since this episode aired
Which means 4436 days of winless Torterra (not counting this)
But this was the debut of my big tortoise!