1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Fleeing Tower of Sunyshore! (634)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors' started by Serebii, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Thinking back, Satoshi might have actually gotten lucky that the Rocket-dan's scheme caused a blackout and interrupted the Nagisa Gym match, because Denzi was going all out by using his Rentorar first, which was his toughest Pokemon. Satoshi's Hayashigame looked like he was having a rough time, so the distraction might've spared him from losing.

2. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

Okay so other than the evolution being pretty random, Ash's new Torterra is cool and I like Leaf Storm. I was also surprised when Ash and co. decided to go to the Grand Festival and will return to Sunyshore later.

3. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Well with the Nagisa Gym in disrepair, Satoshi had no choice but to bide his time. So he didn't mind the detour.