• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Foreign Trading Shop

aditha12

Arceus
HI everyone! I am making a shop with ONLY Foreign pokemon. I dont have any foreign dittos, sorry.

Foreign Pokemon:

Phione

Mareep

Braixen

Zubat

Eevee

Weedle

Goomy

Magikarp

Shiledon

Pichu

Espurr

Roggenrolla

Eevee

Magneton

Torkoal

Electrike

Clauncher

Espurr

Froakie

Honedge

Larvitar

Eevee

Sentret

Carnivine

Squirtle

Dragonite - Level 77, Marvel Scale, ExtremeSpeed)

Deino

Froakie

Riolu

Carbink

Klefki

Froakie

Mewtwo

Greninja

Eevee

Tyrunt (4IV, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance)

Klefki

Cubone
Bunnelby

Eevee

Helioptile

Greninja

Scyther

I am looking for: Shiny Froakie, Shiny Frogadier, Shiny Greninja, Any 6IV Pokemon, Shiny Squirtle or any of its evos, Shiny Charmadner or any of its evos, Shiny Bulbasuaur or any of its evos, and any shiny starter. Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Genesect or normal, Shiny Raikour, Entei or Suicune, (none of these legends have to be shiny)

Or just offer!

2797jake

What gender is the 4IV Tyrunt?