• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Forest Newbie

S

Shiny May

nice chap SJ !! It was really good and I wanted to wait for this ! XD
I hope Jess will come back now !! I really miss her !!
chap overall was good in description, length and all !! Keep it up !!

M

Motig

Thanks Shiny May. I'm glad you liked it. I thought people wouldn't like it when i was half way through it. i'll try to post more chapters sooner, but you may have to wait another month like for this chapter.

Jess will return either next chapter, or the chapter after that. you'll have to wait to find out.

Your mate

Shiny ;135;

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
That was another great chapter, Shiny J! You're good at describing Pokemon battles AND human fights! XD! I wonder how James will get out of this one?

Nice work, Shiny. We're seeing James's evil side, good fights,Suspense, me likes it. Im looking forward to the resolution of this, and the sequel. Happy writing!

Oh, and is James's goal to get into the Pokemon League? Cause it seems he's abandoned that for Team Snagem.

N

Noelor

nice chapter Shiny J, very violent, but then i guess you knew that already... <_<
cant really see any problems with it, other than i just think i should say, if you carryon getting more and more violent like this, you might alienate some of your audience, mainly the younger portion...
but aside from that minor problem, well done, keep it up!

-DC

T

Treecko 93

Yep, lots o' fighting. But I know that you already like it that way, and I'm used to it. :p Good chapter. The part about Gloom dying seemed kinda out of place, and so did Richard's sudden appearance. But everything else was great.

Can't wait to see Jess and the next chapter!

M

Motig

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Charziken 13: Yes, he has abandoned it, although the poekmon league champion will appear in the last chapter. *A whole chocy fusge cake to who guesses who that is*

Some chapters will be violent, others won't. Next chapter won't, but i asure the last will.

Anyway, i'll get on with the next chapter now, I hate having to make you guys wait ages.

Your mate

Shiny ;135;

E

Eternal Rain

This is a great fic but I bet when Jess returns James and her are enemies!

Cool! Pokemon League Champ! I wonder who that could be? Food for thought. Mmmm.......food. Anyway, this sounds cool, and I can't wait to see how James reacts when he sees a snag! That will be funny! Can't wait for you to resolve the cliffy!

K

Kyneron

Oh! I know who the champion 'll be! I know! I know! Wait...I shouldn't say it out loud, should I? I guess so...oh well.

REVIEW:

This is an awsome fic. Great plot, great characters. Length is almost perfect, but a itty-bitty-tiddy-witty-tad bit more description could be used. But that's what I say for almost every fic =p. Well, good luck. It's nice to see such a turn of characters on a person in a fic. Hehe, from ambitious trainer to bad guy gangsta.

M

Meta Kyogre

Great chapter. Excellant description and length. It was very immpressive. Btw Noelor i don't think violence will lose an audience I think more deaths will. But keep it up and well done.

M

Motig

11 pages in 3 days. When i said i hated making you wait, i didn't realize that this would happen. I bet you will like it, if not, then i'm wrong. I'm pretty proud of myself :D . I finsihed this last night, but before i could post it anyweere, i had to go to bed. Anyway Here it is:

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BAD LAGUAGE

Chapter 20 - The worst place, at the worst time. Does this mean I'm cursed?

"Arg..." I groaned as I opened my eyes to be greeted by blackness. Now I knew how Jess felt, she must have gotten used to it.

Sitting up, I saw that I was in one of the many Cinnabar Pokémon Centre bedrooms. The fire coloured curtains were closed and so the room was darkened. I slowly limped over to them and drew them, Light bursting into the room and vanishing the darkness that had greeted me only a few minutes ago. Covering my eyes, I moved away from the window, stumbling towards the bathroom, to see what state I was in, and to have a wash.

The glass mirror showed that I had scabs on my forehead and a black eye around my left eye. I quickly decided to slightly close this, it wouldn't look as bad. Taking off my top, I saw that my chest was full of bruises, and when I turned to look at my back, that it was a scabbed mess. Obviously, curling up in a ball had protected me, apart from my back.

Swearing under my breath, I took off my remaining clothes and hopped into the shower, switching it on, I was greeted by a rush of cold water.

--------------

After what seemed a luxurious shower, I made my way downstairs. I didn't feel like eating so I looked for Luc, found her, then nodded in the way of the door. With a reluctant nod from her, we made our way to the door.

--------------

"So what happened?" I asked, while having sprays of water splash into my face.

"You got kicked in." Luc answered.

We were on our way to Pallet town. We were ordered to travel there because there were some rare pokémon worth Snagging. Our Wartortles moved at a rapid rate. The turtles could move quickly, I gave them that.

Behind me, Cinnabar was now just a mere dot. In front of me, the mainland of Kanto became ever bigger.

"When did I pass out?"

"After a few blows, he sure does like kicking people in, don't you think?"

"I know why." I said unhappily.

"Why did he want to see her? I mean, why?" Luc stuttered.

"He's a child abuser. He put the extra effort in on me."

"Why?"

"I killed Erika, the gym leader, and his wife, he hates me."

"Your lucky the police got there when they did, otherwise you'd be dead for sure." Luc warned.

"He's in prison?"

"He'll be dead by the end of this week."

"Why?" I queried.

"They found out he abused her, and that he beat you. He was going to have a life sentence if he hadn't of knocked out a professional Nurse, and a few officers."

"Serves 'im right." I scoffed.

The Kanto mainland was now less than a mile away. With our Wartortles going at the speed they were, we'd be there in no time. Which was good. The sooner we got this over with, the better.

-------------

How we got atop Professor Oaks Lab, I don't know, but we had, and with a few bits of equipment, we were slowly drilling through the silver roof to get to the three precious pokémon he had.

According to Luc, they were:

Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile. From the pictures I'd seen of them, they all looked like useless twigs on a tree, each weaker than the last.

"There, done!" Luc pronounced, as she lifted a circular lid from the roof. She seemed proud of what she had achieved, although I didn't think it was that impressive.

Below us, was a grey-carpeted floor with a wooden table on top of it? On the wooden table there were three pokéballs. The three we would take, and send to Henry.

Out of her backpack, Luc fished out a magnet on a string. She handed the instrument to me and told me what to do. With these instructions, I lowered the magnet and took one of the three pokéballs. I pulled the pokéball up. I handed the pokéball to Luc, who then dumped it in her backpack.

Again I went fishing, bringing back my second pokéball. Luc did the same with this one, and urged me on to get the last. But that's when it happened.

After making the Magnet pick up the last pokéball. I heard Luc curse under her breath.

"What?" I whispered while still pulling up the ball.

"Voices!"

Listening more carefully, I heard two voices. A familiar voice and an old mans voice.

"Jess..." I whispered as I dropped the magnet that had the last pokémon in it.

"You idiot, now there bound to know we're here!" She said.

"They would have seen anyway!" I told her.

"YOU HAVE BLOWN OUR COVER BY DOING THAT AND FAILED THE MISSION!" Luc screamed. She then slapped me on my right cheek.

I grabbed my aching cheek in pain and rolled over the edge of the circular hole. I just managed to grab hold of the roof, but I was forced to let go because the metal scraped against my fingers.

Falling the one floor didn't take long. I smashed into the thin wooden desk that smashed beneath my weight.

After a few seconds I got up to be greeted by Jess' astonished face and an old mans circular face glaring at me.

I lifted my hand for a little wave, I tried to smile and then I whispered the word "Hi."

"James?" Jess asked.

"Did you just steal those pokémon?" The old man asked. He wore a white lab coat with a grey suit underneath it. His eyes were a serious brown colour and his hair was a dirty grey colour. He wore shining black shoes that went rather well with his suit.

"Yeah, I did, you got a problem?" I asked.

"Well, yeah..." He answered, shyly. He was defiantly afraid of me.

"Well, tough, we got them, you don't, see ya!" I replied, while picking up the magnet on a string and the last pokéball and lobbed them up through the hole. Luc caught them with ease and gave me the thumbs up. My Jolteon peeked his head through the hole and smiled at me, I smiled back.

Once I had seen that the mission was accomplished I barged past Jess and ran down the hall to the door. Since I wasn't looking where I was going, only taunting Jess, I was knocked over by a feminine body. Getting up, I turned to see a girl with chocolate brown hair and Sapphire blue eyes. She wore a scarlet cap backwards that made her hair look messy. She also wore a Navy hooded sweatshirt with short sleeves; black T-Shirt's sleeves peeked out from under that. Light blue baggy jeans covered her legs and that just covered most of her black and white trainers. Looking back at her hands, she had green fingerless gloves covering them.

"Sorry!" She apologized kindly. Her voice was high and pleasant.

"Hi Sammy, glad you could make it, oh and don't apologize to him, he's just a slob!" Jess said, turning her nose up at me.

"Thanks Jess, pleased to meet you too!" I answered her sarcastically while getting up. And once I was up, I raced out of the lab.

Outside, a strong ocean breeze greeted me, making the air smell salty. I was standing on a pebble stone path that was surrounded by grass and shrubs. Several houses stood out like needles, each painted a white colour with gleaming grass and a bright red roof.

I decided to run quickly and hide because Jess would be after me, so would this Sammy girl.

I ran towards the nearest house, turning to make sure Luc and Jolteon knew where I was. They waved, and then I turned and barged into the nearest door. Luckily, it was unlocked so I found it easy to get in. But who owned this place?

I decided to walk around the wooden floor, checking every detail. There was a white fridge and freezer. A wooden table, a black oven, some shelves and a picture.

I slowly moved over to the picture, completely forgetting the fact that I was supposed to be running. Taking it off its hook. I saw this house in the background, and two girls in the foreground. After seconds I linked face with face and discovered this house was owned by Jessica Barkley And that Sammy girl. With a scream I turned and hurled the picture at the door. Causing glass to shatter and the picture to be ruined.

Turning to the window, I noticed that Jess, Sammy and the old geezer had managed to find the door and were making their way around Pallet town.

Quickly, I turned to the wooden stairs and rushed up them, taking two steps at a time. I couldn't waste another second.

Upstairs, there was a landing. It had a dark red carpet, and dark red walls to go with it. There were two doors, one to the left and one to the right, and a window!

I rushed towards the glazed window and tried to open it. The blasted thing wouldn't move. Quickly turning to the right door I pushed through it and grabbed the largest, heaviest object I could find. I closed the white door and pulled out the wooden chair that was in my hand. I queried the object in my hand, then hoyed it through the window. When the chair landed, it was smashed into several pieces. I couldn't help but laugh.

I had in fact forgotten that this would draw attention to the house. And when I saw Jess turn to the window that I was in the process of climbing out, I realized that my plan of sneaking away had failed, miserably. I also noticed that upsetting one of the two of them had worked. As the Sammy girl was flabbergasted at the fact that her favourite chair had broken.

Climbing onto the roof was easy, but finding a way to get away from the three of them wasn't. My only hope was to hope that they couldn't climb onto the roof. But that hope was obliterated when Jess managed to get up onto the roof. She then quickly withdrew a pokéball and glared at me. The Sammy person quickly followed, she also withdrew a pokéball. Following her surprisingly were Luc, and my Jolteon. Amusingly, Luc smacked the two females around the head, giving them the slaps they both deserved.

"Oh, Jess, meet my new and BETTER travelling companion Luc!" I introduced. Putting emphasis on the better to see if that cheese her off.

"Well, why don't you meet my new companion, who's WAY better than you! James Fisher, meet Sammy Azure!" Jess announced. Using the same tactic as me. It seemed to work on both of us.

"I'll give you a deal!" I shouted. "If I beat you in a pokémon battle, you let us go! But if you me beat me, then you can have the pokémon back, and I'll go to a juvenile centre!"

"Deal!" She grinned. I also grinned.

"Four on four like last time. First to knock out all of the opponents pokémon wins!" I announced, walking back to the edge of the red roof, I grabbed a pokéball and tossed it onto the roof. "GO! Torchic!"

"Go Voltorb!"

Out of the pokéballs came our two pokémon. Each eager to battle. Luckily for me, the Voltorb was ball shaped and rolled down the gentle slope, off the building.

I giggled at Jess' weak attempt at trying to beat me. She looked furious as she ran over to the edge and returned her dazed pokémon.

"One down! Three to go!" I shouted.

"That doesn't count!" Jess protested.

"But you looked so confident before, surely you can beat me with three pokémon?" I asked.

"Fine!" She answered bitterly. "I can kick your *** easily! GO! Espeon!"

She threw another pokéball, which released what looked like a purple two-tailed cat. It had big triangular ears with black insides. It had a thick, furry purple ear on each side of its head and two calm looking navy eyes. Between the two eyes was a small red bead. The pokémon had thin purple legs coming out of a tube shaped purple body. I only just noticed that the creature had one tail, this split off near the end.

As soon as it was released from its pokéball, it adopted a feline position.

"What's that?" I asked, not knowing where she got it.

"She's my Espeon. She evolved from my Eevee, I know its better than your Jolteon!"

"You want a bet on that Barkey!" I threatened.

"What did you just call me?" She asked.

"Nice taunt James!" Luc giggled. "He called you Barkey!"

"Fine then, I do want a bet on that! And you'll lose!"

"Fine! Return Torchic! Go kick *** Jolteon!" I ordered, more cockily than I wanted too. But none the less, he jumped out, ready to show Jess what he was really made of.

"Ready for a beating James?" Jess asked.

"No I'm not, 'cause I won't get one! Jolteon! Spark!"

"Espeon! Psybeam!" Jess ordered.

I then froze, finally realizing what I was against. Last time I faced a Psychic type I was beaten without laying a scratch on the opponent. But Jess couldn't be that strong. Could she?

I turned to focus on the battle. Jolteon was putting sparks around his body, and was ready to charge. Jess' Espeon was waving its tail. With supreme speed, Jolteon ran towards its victim, the red tiles passing beneath his feet. Espeon released its multi-coloured beam, and it flew towards Jolteon. Jolteon quickly sidestepped and homed in on Espeon, sparks coming out everywhere. A leap and:

BANG!!!

Espeon was sent flying and only just stayed on the roof, my Jolteon growled at Jess then jogged back to me.

"Espeon!" Jess gasped as she sprinted to her wounded pokémon. Espeon slowly got up, stretched, and then walked back to her spot, ready to launch her next attack.

"Jolteon! Shock wave!" I commanded, now confident that I had won this round.

"Espeon, don't give up, try Psybeam again!" Jess encouraged.

Jolteon stood still, collecting electricity. Espeon did the same as Jolteon, but instead of gathering electricity, she gathered energy. Jolteon released his attack as a lightning bolt shot up into the sky. He screamed as the bolt wriggled its way from the sky above towards Espeon. Espeon quickly released her attack and dived out of the way. But the bolt changed direction and struck the pokémon, taking it down, and making it faint. Jolteon was hit by the beam but quickly recovered. I knew he was injured, but the battle between the two pokémon was over, and Jolteon had emerged victorious. And that was something to be happy about.

"NO! ESPEON!" Jess ran over to her knocked out pokémon.

"Which is better now Jess?" I asked. "Obviously mine!"

"Shut your big fat gob James Fisher!"

"But I don't want to!" I teased. Luc was giggling slightly now, but I noticed her wincing now and then.

"I'll show you James! GO! CHARMELEON!" Jess screamed. Tossing another ball onto the rooftop. Exploding out of it came a red pokémon. It looked like Charmander, it had bigger claws for a start, and a bonier head. The flame on the tail was also enlarged, and glowed brighter and more furiously. It was also about two and a half feet taller than Charmander had been. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out it had evolved from Charmander.

"Jolteon, take a break! Wartortle! GO!"

I threw my Wartortle's ball onto the field; I knew I had the advantage. But I also knew that Jess looked down on me, she thought I was a weakling. As I knew, underestimating you're opponent is the worst mistake anyone could make.

"Wartortle! Water Pulse!" I ordered.

"Charmeleon, Flamethrower!" Jess commanded.

Wartortle drew itself up to full size and blew water out of its mouth, while wiggling its ears. Charmeleon breathed fire from its huge mouth, but the ray of water coming towards it washed this fire away. Wartortle continued to wiggle its ears. As the water hit Charmeleon, it made the mistake of staring at the moving ears. As Charmeleon got up, it seemed puzzled, water pulse had done what I wanted it to do, and it was time to bring this lizard down!

Through the gasps, the "Are you alright?" ’s and I heard a few female grunts. Not the ones you hear on the television as a female tennis smashes a winning shot. These were grunts of pain. Turning I turned to see Luc, holding her stomach, leaning down in pain.

"James..." She struggled. "Get an ambulance..."

I gasped and turned to see Wartortle grinning. Waiting for my command.

"Jess! Have you got a phone?" I asked.

"And what would you want with it?"

"My friend here is about to give birth, so get a bloody phone and phone the bloody ambulance!" I shouted.

Jess froze, not understanding what to do.

For the second time in two days. I had to urge someone to help.

"NOW!" I ordered.

"Why should I?" She asked.

"If you don't... If you don't, I will burn your house down and nick all your pokémon! Understand?"

"Okay!" She got the threat and told Sammy what to do. Sammy jumped back into the house.

I turned and walked over to an in pain Luc, and started to comfort her.

"James..." Luc forced.

"Yeah?"

"Take the snag machine." She struggled.

"Why?"

"Take it!" I hesitated. "NOW!"

As I now knew, I wasn't the only one who urged people to do stuff. I took the Snag machine off Luc's arm and fitted it onto my left arm. Adjusting it to fit, I flexed my arm to find out it fitted well.

Getting back up, I noticed that Sammy was back and I could hear the sirens in the distance.

"James?" Jess asked.

"What?"

"What's that on your arm? Your left arm?"

"It's a Snag machine, like it?" I teased.

"So you really are... One of them..."

"You got a problem?” I asked.

"No, not at all." She lied.

The ambulance was at the house. I rushed over to the edge of the building and waved to the people below. They waved back and got a ladder out of their vehicle.

Knowing that Luc was now going to be at the hospital, and that it wasn't the police, I turned back to the battle.

"Shall we continue?" I asked, smiling.

"Lets go!" Jess encouraged, clenching her fist.

"So where were we, oh yeah! I was kicking your ***!" I taunted. She glared at me. I just smirked back.

Checking one last time over my shoulder, I saw the man climb down the ladder; Luc had left her bag with our equipment in, as expected. Remembering one last thing. I shouted to the man.

"Can you leave the ladder please?"

"Yeah, sure son!" He replied in a deep voice.

Turning back to the battle, I noticed that Jess was asking Sammy to do something. Sammy nodded and grinned, but stayed still.

"Wartortle, Bubblebeam!" I commanded.

My pokémon nodded and shot loads of bubbles out of its mouth at a high speed. These flew towards the confused Charmeleon and hit the lizard in the stomach. Slightly winded, it stumbled back, holding its belly.

Jess just realizing that we had started the battle again, was shocked at the damage my Wartortle had caused.

"Charmeleon, don't give up! Use Flame thrower!" Jess ordered.

Being a member of an evil team didn't mean I was totally evil. I believed in fairness and decided to let the weak attack slightly harm my Wartortle.

The jet of flame hardly harmed my Wartortle, so I defiantly had the upper hand.

"Wartortle, finish that weakling! Bubble beam again!"

"Charmeleon..." Jess trailed off, realizing that her pokémon was completely doomed. I was surprised it had survived this long against a type advantage, but I didn't mind.

The bubbles burst into the Charmeleon, knocking it out, and meaning Jess' chances of winning were slowly evaporating into nothingness.

"Well James, looks like you're winning, but if you can count, I still have one more pokémon. And that is Shellder! So GO SHELLDER!"

"Okay, looks like its water on water!"

"Looks like!" Jess agreed.

"So, Wartortle! Bite!"

"Shellder! Lick!"

Wartortle rushed along the roof, mouth wide open, and teeth ready to clamp down on the shell. Shellder, stayed still, tongue flapping up and down. More than usual.

The kilometres disappeared quickly, and soon, Wartortle had leapt up into the air and was ready to shut his mouth.

To my amazement, Shellder easily jumped to the side and licked my Wartortle as it landed. My turtle froze. No ice was in site, just a fuzzy yellow thing covering my Wartortle's body.

"YES!!! It's paralysed!" Jess cheered. I quickly realized that that was why my Wartortle wasn't moving.

"Fine, Wartortle, you fought well, but let’s let someone else fight! Return!" I said. "Vibrava! Kick ***!"

Throwing my Vibrava's pokéball, I realized that this was, at the moment, Jess' strongest pokémon. It was the only one who had beaten one of my pokémon.

"VI!" My Vibrava cheered as she started to hover.

"Vibrava! Dragon Breath!" I called.

"Tut-tut James, a double weakness, not good for a pokemon."

"So? It can beat your weakling any day of the week!"

"Lets see about that! Shellder, Ice Beam!"

Vibrava flew about for a bit, then released its attack at Jess' Shellder. Shellder shot a white-ish blue beam from its mouth. The two attacks collided, and to my surprise, the Dragon Breath melted the ice making a massive puddle splash on Jess' roof. Vibrava's attack got through and scarred the Shell severely.

"Better hope your roof’s waterproof Jess!" I teased.

"Shut up!" She retorted.

"Vibrava! Waste this Clamp, Toxic!" I ordered.

"Shellder! Use Clamp!"

My Vibrava hovered in place for a moment before spitting out a blob of purple toxic waste. This drooped over Jess' Shellder that was still waddling its way over to my Vibrava.

"No..." Jess muttered.

"Yes!" I cried. Punching my fist up in joy.

Jess quickly returned her pokémon and hurried back into the house. After running over to the side her and her companion had been, I saw her run into the lab. I now knew that teaching my Vibrava toxic in my spare time was worth it.

Pausing for a moment, I wondered where Jess' companion had gone. In seconds I heard my answer. The backstabbing *****. Going back on our deal. The noise I heard were Police sirens coming from Vermillion city.

"Not good!" I panicked. Running over to Luc's bag. I emptied the contents quickly and stuffed them into my bag. I also emptied the belongings I didn't need out of my bag, to fit in what I needed.

Zipping my bag up and leaving the useless crap behind, I climbed down the ladder left by the ambulance. Two rungs at a time until the halfway point. Leaping off the ladder after half way. Rolling over I rushed to the path that lead to Viridian city. The sirens were getting louder. Without another thought, I sprinted away from that path and leaped into the woods surrounding Pallet. With a few cuts and bruises, I got up and ran round the deep brown tree trunks that stood in my way. The occasional pine leaf splashed on my face, and the occasional branch whipped my already damaged cheeks.

I ignored the pain and kept running, the sirens had stopped, and the lights were on. Every cop in Viridian was after me, I was a wanted man. Now wasn't the time to fail, now was the time to run like hell. And as the bright flashlights flickered on, I knew that luck was all I had now.

N

Noelor

k, i betad this for you last night so i didnt have to read it... but i did anyway! seriously i think this chapter is your best yet, you have a few sentence flow problems in there i think, i didnt fix those though cos i thought youd think id just made it more like my own work, i could be wrong but then again you accused me of that when i put a comma in...
anyway, enough about the quality of writing, back to the... um... writing... <_<
so yeah, this is definitely one of if not the best chapter yet, very good plot, great description, yet again your battle description is superb, i wish i could write battles as well as you cos seriously you do them good!
flattery aside... oh no wait i already stated/fixed the problems...
keep writing!

-DC

K

Kyneron

Whoa...that is so awsome. I absolutely loved that chapter. Perfect length, great description and the action was great. Finally a fic where the main person isn't all goodie-goodie forever!! Although I do fics like that myself, lol...well, back to the subject, you did a great job. And in three days! Excellente is what I say!

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I'm sorry for not replying in a while, Shiney. I really liked these two chapters, and I'm looking forward to the next. It's an original idea, making James stray off the path of a Pokemon trainer. Jess reappeared, too! I still can't decide whether I like Lucy or not. She seems to hate James one minute, and sorta like him the next! I can't wait to see where this story will end up!

Cheers!
~Bulby ;001;

M

Motig

Thanks Bulbs, i'm so glad you liked it. Unfortunatly, that is the last you will see of Luc this fic, as there are only 2 chapters left. I've just started the next one, and when i finish that, you have the pleasure of reading the last chapter, that has a surprise ending. I hope to of finished FN by the end of September, and that will mean that My End will be up mid to late October. I have afew idea's for that, including never before heard of pokemon, and more evolutions and a nice story-line.

Thanks for the replies.

L8r

Shiny ;135;

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
Oh, so Luc isn't coming back for a while... I wonder what'll happen with James without her? Maybe someone else'll turn up, then?

Well, good luck on your next!
~Bulby ;001;

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
That chapter was great! The battle between James & Jess was pretty intense. I loved the Espeon/Jolteon battle, they're both my two favorite Eevee forms. I'll be sure to read the last chapters & "My End!"

T

Treecko 93

AWESOME! That was the best battle in this entire fic! Also, I kinda like Jess and James being enemies. And I'm glad Luc won't be coming back, her charecter disturbed me (not because she was pregenant, I just didn't like her).

Can
t wait to see what goes on! Keep it, Shiny J!

M

Meta Kyogre

well...... excellant chapter. Superb battle and well length and description were terrific. this is the best chapter I've read in this fic. Keep this up and the amount of readers you have may grow. Well done and keep it u.