• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Forest

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
;059; i should get cooking.
;197; im coming too.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
The same as pokemon in the village. But they live in the wild. Also if you are going to join after this page PM ME! That will be added to the first page.

;448; *Cooking Noddles* Were going to have contest to see who can eat the most noddles in 2 minutes and who can eat the fastest with 30 seconds. Theres also a contest to see who can make the best dumpling.

Sapphire Sapphirine

~Melodist Melody~
;133; *skipping and singing* La lala la la lala!

;471; *walking behind Twilight*

;133; La lal--ah! *trips*

;471; *trips on Twilight* Ow! Twilight, watch where you're going next time.

;133; Sorry...

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
;059; dumplings? im on it! luna hand me the ingredients while i fire up the stove.
;197; sorry, but im entering the noodle eating contest. but here are the ingredients.

Wisest Celebi

Tiny Powerhouse
Good thing we joined on the first page, right? And how do the characters enter the game?

Wisest Celebi

Tiny Powerhouse
Oh, ok...

;251;*is deep in the forest*

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
;197; NOODLES!!!!! *noms noodles like crazy*
;059; my dumplings are coming along quite nicely. *continues cooking*

Sapphire Sapphirine

~Melodist Melody~
;471; Okay Twi, Do you want to go back to the hut? *sarcastic* Or go give me another head ache by you wondering off?

;471; Twi? *looks over and barely sees Twilight running off to who knows where* I was kidding! *runs after her*

;133; *giggles*

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
;197; GIMME NOODLES!!!!!!! *noms noodles*
;059; the dumplings are almost ready. whos the judge? *continues cooking*

Sapphire Sapphirine

~Melodist Melody~
;133; *stops and sniffs the air* Mmm, something smells good!

;471; What? *tries stopping but ends up knocked out* Ow...

;133; Kyoko! C'mon, I smell something good! *drags Kyoko to where the scent is*

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
;197; I NEED MOAR NOODLES!!!!!
;059; the dumplings are done. want me to help making noodles?

Sapphire Sapphirine

~Melodist Melody~
~At feast~

;133; *wide eyes* Wow, look at all the food!

;471; It smells and looks good. *grabs two bowls of noodles and gives one to ;133;*

;133; *eats* Yummy! But it's missing something....*looks around* ah! *eats a cookie then some more noodles*

;471; (that's disgusting in my book, but whatever floats her boat) *eats noodles*