• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Forest

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
;134; hiya Twilight and Kyoko

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;447; Umm if you would like to enter a contest line-up at the registar at the umm front desk....

;315; Give me that *Takes mic* Hello! If you would like to sign-up for best dumpling go to the front desk, On the front dest is the noddle eating contest and on the table there is the sign-up for the speedy eating contest! All whos gonna join please join befor 3 Pm after that the challanges will start!

Sapphire Sapphirine

~Melodist Melody~
;133; Wow, did ya hear that? There's going to be a noodle and speedy eating contest!

;471; I never heard of a speedy eating contest. I mean I know you have to eats fast in it of course, but isn't that with all eating contest?

;133; Maybe this one you have to eat faster.

;471; Maybe....what's the prizes if you win anyway?

;133; Dunno.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
I had no idea what its called...A contest to see who can eat 10 bouls of noddles fastest(Speedy eating). To see who can eat the most noddles in 3 minutes (eating contest). And who can make they best tasing dumpling.

;448; Well I entered my dish. I took some meats and stuffed them inthere. after that I took some home made thin yogurt and poured it all over. To make it look better I added a sauce that I should say cus it secret then added pices of corn, peas and carot cubes. What did you guys do?

Sapphire Sapphirine

~Melodist Melody~
Now you're making me get cravings! XD

;471; *chuckles* I felt like I was watching Food Network, it sounds good though, hehe.

;133; Mmm, really does!

Last edited:

Sapphire Sapphirine

~Melodist Melody~
Can never get enough entertainment when something falls in a challenge either. xP

;133; Yay! *tastes*

;471; *tastes* *high-ish-cute voice* Kya!

;133; Yummy! But it's missing something...*grabs a cookie and eats it with the dumplings* Purrrfect!

;471; Oookay? Um, she eats a lot of things with cookies, but it really is good without 'em. I think you have a shot at winning!

Sapphire Sapphirine

~Melodist Melody~
;471; What are you talking about?! A LOT of things taste better with extra sauce! BBQ stuff especially! That's the best part in a dish!

;133; *still eating* *mouth full* Mmhmm...

Sapphire Sapphirine

~Melodist Melody~
;471; *falls anime style* How can you be so cruel... T.T

;133; And she gets like this when someone says something mean about her and food. She actually eats a lot, so she claims she knows what's good and what's bad. *drinks some water*

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;448; people have diffrent tastes you know.

;447; Big Brother I think you should go back to the Kitchen *Pushing Aura to the kitchen*

;407; Sorry about him. Hes been trying to cook something wonderful but still hasnt passed.

Sapphire Sapphirine

~Melodist Melody~
;471; *yelling so Aura can hear* I know that! But some tastes are simular to a lot of people ya know! *mutters something under her breath*

;133; *sighs* It's fine, she's an easy forgiver, except when someone really angers her....

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
;154;: *near town and hears commotions* ..... Must be some newcomers...

;176;: Correction, there are newcomings come on let's go and see what going on?

;154;: *Ignores and looks up at the sky*....

;176;: *looks up at sky* The sky is very clear today...
~~~~~

;176;: Look guys there's a noodle eating contest.

;312;: It looks like fun why don't we enter?

;312;: Well I don't have to work right now so I have nothing to do so let sign-up!

;176;: Angel sweetheart do you want to enter the contest.

;175;: *shakes* No thank you, mommy...

;312;: Are you sure?

;175;: Yes.

;312;: Okay little Angel doesn't want to get in let's sign-up for it already. *Rushes over there and signs his name*

;312;: Such and impatient boy...

;176;: Yes, I wonder where he gets it from?