• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Forgotten Enchantment

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbreonMaster

~Umbreon♥
Awesome!! Thanks for the PM! I thought it was good! Although it was short it was very good!! (Amber I think is my favorite so far!^^;; )

~UM~

StrayedBullet

OMFG................
Sorry i haven't reviewed for a while, I am still trying to get my next chapter written. anyway, nearly all has been said that i wanted to say. you are vastly improving, moreso than before. you seem to like creating very interesting characters, which is another plus. i just HATE generic characters that are like "OMG i am soo good i am teh master!!!!!!!111!!!"

-SB ;001;

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Ex_Kyogre:
Is Violet the girl who used to see the lady in the black dress with the rose?sorry minds gone a bit frisky for the weekend lol.
I think anahita has an ability but im not sure what it is.lightning perhaps?

Laira saw her in visions, Alaina is that lady. Alaina has been after Laira since the first time she moved to Sean's house. One thing about Violet, she's the smart one between all of them. She heard about Alaina and saw her a few times.

I wrote some of Chapter Eight but changing a few stuff in it, so yeah...Might be some time

Awesome!! Thanks for the PM! I thought it was good! Although it was short it was very good!! (Amber I think is my favorite so far!^^;; )

~UM~

UmbreonMaster: Good good! ^_^ I'm glad you like Amber, she's going to do a few cool stuff later ^_^

There's one new character coming in the next chapter, by the way...

Sorry i haven't reviewed for a while, I am still trying to get my next chapter written. anyway, nearly all has been said that i wanted to say. you are vastly improving, moreso than before. you seem to like creating very interesting characters, which is another plus. i just HATE generic characters that are like "OMG i am soo good i am teh master!!!!!!!111!!!"
StrayedBullet: Nah, its okay ^_^ I'll review your chapter as soon as I finish from a few stuff. Rose is going to be like that but in a snobby way, and of course in a non-boring way.

Glad you all liked it ^_^

Chapter Eight: Believe me, I think its the best chapter I've written so far. All of the characters are going to be there so yeah...Prepare for it ^_^ Whee!!! ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING! :D *Jumps*

~Timid Kyogre

katiekitten

The Compromise
Ooh, its getting exciting! *Brings out popcorn*

I didn't find any mostakes this time, and this chapter was very nice. I don't like the character as much as the others, but that is just me. Nothing bad about the quality of the story, of course. :)

I am really enjoying this, keep it up! :)

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
katiekitten: Thanks for your review! ^_^ Nah, its okay ^^ I'm slowly writing Chapter Eight but school's making me waay busy, it'll probably be posted next week. PROBABLY.

~Timid Kyogre

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Sorry for the double-post but I just wanted to say that don't expect the next chapter to be posted soon. I've been so busy with 'Interview With The Authors' thread and the Winter Awards Interview isn't easy, so I need to focus on it. I promise I'll get on writing it as soon as I post the interview.

I'm so sorry.

~Timid Kyogre

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Thanks for the review, but it was spam. If you read the rules, you'd know spam isn't allowed here in SPPf. Please edit your post again and say why do you like whoever whatever etc. I'll report if you spammed again the next time.

~Timid Kyogre

Hakura May

Xin Nian Dao!
~Takes deep breath~

I read through all of your chapters. ^^;;

Well, all I can say is this... This is awesome for your first fic! :D

I didn't catch any spelling errors in Chapter Seven, which is awesome. You're improving a ton. I love your description; I can almost, no, I can see the whole scene.

My favs are probably Amber or Anahita. Don't ask me why. XP

It's an awesomly exciting fic, and I can't wait for Chapter Eight. ^^ Keep up the good work!

Hakura May

Xin Nian Dao!
Amber because her specialty is Fire, and Fire is my favorite type... and ya. Don't know about Anahita. ^^;;

Wee! I can't wait to read it! ^^;; I think I'll post the next chapter of my novel soon. It's finished... I just haven't posted it.

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
YESSSSS, FINALLY, CHAPTER EIGHT! :D *Drunkrabbitdance*

It was supposed to be longer but Typhlogirl suggested to cut it to two chapters, so yeah.

Chapter Eight

The Charmander was enraged; its flame was blazing fiercely. The Magby I was holding on to ran quickly to the other Magby with its tiny, little legs. The Charmander wasn’t playing with Anna. It was about to attack her. Oh sorry, let me rephrase that…

Kill her.

At that time my mind had become completely blank. There was nothing I could do to stop it. Something finally came up in my mind. I did what any other person would have done if they were in that situation. I tried to intimidate it by burning my hands. What else could I have done anyway?

The gullible Charmander stared at my burning hands. I looked back at it and I noticed…

Its eyes…they were red.

“Anna…” I said in a very serious tone. She understood the whole thing right away. Anna was running hastily to the cottage. I hope she got it right. Please, Anna, don’t get Arcanine’s PokeBall.

The Pokemon’s red eyes looked like as if they were bleeding, yet they were glowing at the same time. It started to growl in a cutesy way.

I tried to put my hand on top of its head but it gritted its teeth. I had to find another way to stop its outrage so I extinguished my hands.

“I got it, I got it!” Anna yelled in excitement, as she was running very fast from the small brown cottage while her gray eyes sparkled from excitement. She caught the Charmander’s attention. I burned my hands again, then it turned back to stare at the flames.

Anna tossed the PokeBall in my direction and I didn’t notice. It fell on the ground and went a bit far from me. I was slowly walking backwards to get the PokeBall while the Charmander was staring at the fire with its red eyes glowing in amazement.

I grabbed the PokeBall and threw it at the Charmander hoping I would catch it, and it noticed the PokeBall.

“Charmander Char!” it yelled in shock and turned into a black echo in just a second and vanished somewhere near Anna.

She grabbed the PokeBall while her head was lowered and then gave it back to me. When she did I noticed that her hand was bloody. When Anna lifted her head, her eyes glowed as red as her hands.

Just like that Charmander.

I was so scared that when I tried to burn my hand, I couldn’t. I was trying to think of a plan in my mind, but then I remembered…

Arcanine…I didn’t return it to its PokeBall when I left outside the cottage. I could still call for its help.

I gained my confidence back and created a small flame on the top of the palm of my hand, and then I inhaled it. The flame was as cold as water, which helped me exhale it. I knew this was completely hopeless, but you can’t blame me for trying.

The possessed Anna suddenly inhaled the flame I just breathed, and breathed it out again. I knew this time I was as dead as a little Vulpix battling Suicune himself.

The same dark echo flew out of Anna while her body fell on the ground. I knew she wasn’t dead since she was conscious when the dark, shadowy aura escaped out of her. She was just very exhausted.

Then somebody placed her hand on my shoulder. It was obvious that it was a she since her nails were long and feminine. When I turned back I saw a tall, scary woman in black. She had black eyes and dark black hair, just like that little girl that was next to her. The little girl was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans.

The tall lady placed her other hand on my shoulder. Her hand was shaking and her face turned extremely pale. I knew what she was doing.

The little girl held a knife and was slowly coming my way. I burned my hand and inhaled the cold flame again, and kept it inside there as long as possible. The little girl held the knife and stabbed it in my back, but when she did she didn’t expect what she was expecting. I wasn’t bleeding. Her hand was burning from the flames I kept inside.

The tall lady stared at me in anger. She grabbed my arm with her left hand and I noticed…

Her right arm was terribly burned.

Arcanine then stormed out of the cottage running faster than ever to my aid. The little girl’s dark black eyes became as white as snow and started to glow; it was extremely blinding. Arcanine then suddenly froze; it didn’t even land on the ground! A bright orange echo came out of Arcanine and went inside a bottle the little girl had on a necklace around her neck, and it fainted.

“Arcanine!” I shouted, but the tall woman held to my hand tightly with her burned arm. I lit my hand, and she yelled from pain and let go. I quickly started shooting flames at the little girl, but they all missed. She fell to the ground and I quickly ran to grab the bottle that had Arcanine’s soul in it. The question that kept repeating in my mind was:

How could a short little girl steal souls?

I opened the bottle after I pulled it out of her necklace, and the echo returned to Arcanine as it woke up from what I thought was his death.

“It may work this time, but it won’t work tomorrow.” The little girl informed me with a solemn tone. I didn’t listen to her and returned Arcanine to its PokeBall.

The little girl’s eyes started to glow again; I knew what she was doing. She was trying to do the same thing on me.

I started to run as fast as I could away from her, but the tall lady was blocking my way. She was incredibly speedy that it looked like she was teleporting from one place to another. I tried to escape to someplace where both of them can’t be around, but it was useless. I was starting to get weak from the stab. I couldn’t do anything but stand there.

The little girl got the black echo to surround me, and suddenly I was back to Aromabell which was as black as her echo. It was dark, all the lights were off. I tried to create light by burning my hands, but it didn’t work; I knew I couldn’t move at one step. I just stood there, doing nothing. I mean, what else could have I done anyway? I wasn’t a big fan of quiet places, so I had to walk. The silence was killing me. I wandered hopelessly in a place I used to call home. The perfect name for this place now is Nightmare, because that’s where I felt I was. I reached to this river I had never seen before in Aromabell, and I noticed something moving in a slow, graceful way in the dark water. Somehow, that scared me so much that I started stepping backwards. I finally hit a statue, and it hurt my wound badly. It was getting more painful.

The statue started to glow black; my heart was beating faster than ever.

Run, Amber, run. You can’t do anything but run, I thought to myself. Just run even though the stupid wound is hurting you.

“Run, Amber, run. You can’t do anything to run. Run, Amber, run. You won’t escape.” I thought to myself again.

“Run, run, run.” I was repeating the same thing in my mind when I didn’t want to.

“Listen to the voices, Amber. Run, Amber, run. You can’t escape.”

That wasn’t me who said that, I was completely sure.

“You can’t escape, you won’t escape. Run, Amber, run. You can’t escape from your nightmare, because you created it. Run, Amber, run.”

The voice was getting louder, and it seemed like other voices were speaking to me with that screeching voice. It was getting on my nerves badly.

“Run, run. Run, run. Run, Amber, run. Escape from this place.”

The black echo was surrounding my feet. At that time, it was like my heart fell on the floor because it was beating harder than ever.

The image of the black echo as it got closer slowly faded, and the knife wound had made me more exhausted than ever.

I saw nothing after that, but I knew I was done for because the echo was getting closer.

I started shooting the blue echo straight at the little girl from my hand. I couldn’t feel my hand since the echo was incredibly cold. The little girl wasn’t scared a bit. My mind went You really screwed up this time, Sailaira.

Her eyes started to glow red again, and the whole area around me turned into her own world of chaos. The graves around me disappeared, the floors, everything. She started laughing in a very creepy way. Not a normal laugh any young girl would have.

I knew what she was doing, exactly like what happened to Shadow. I tried to find any way to escape from this nightmare she was creating. I couldn’t teleport back to Lavender since I don’t know how. I teleported to the only place I could vanish to.

My eyes glowed blue again, and I teleported back to Aromabell. This was the second time I ever teleported. It was more painful than before. For some weird reason, I felt my soul was sucked out of me. The place was so different, it was dark and gloomy. This had to be some part of Aromabell I’ve never seen. If not, then it’s just a horrible dream.

I wandered around the place to see anything that would help me go back to Lavender. The area was almost empty. The only thing that was there was this huge house that looked very old. It had huge black gates that blended perfectly well with the dark area. The only thing that was actually alive there was me, that’s it.

I entered the house and right in front of me was this fountain that was working, surprisingly. Most of the old stones surrounding it were broken. There was this burning black fire inside some sort of box, and wilted roses and violets. Then I looked on the left side to see what was there. I saw a tall woman in black that had a pale face which scared me; she was slowly walking towards my way.

“Who are you?” I asked with a scared tone, she just smiled in a spooky way.

Her hands started to spark. The electricity was as black as a Murkrow’s feathers. I was slowly turning back. The woman in the ripped dress was transforming into a shorter, younger character.

She transformed to that little girl I just saw a few minutes ago. I ran as fast as I could, but the gate of the house closed right in front of me. The only thing I knew at that time was my fear.

“All of you are as a good as dead.” She said with the scariest voice I’ve ever heard. I had never seen anyone as mean and scary as this little girl.

“What goes around…comes around. "When kill someone…” My anger was about to erupt like a volcano, she was on my last nerves.

“You'll get killed, too.”

Then suddenly, my hands were as cold as ice. The whole floor shined bright blue. The little girl showed no fear. Echo was rushing out of me at the speed of light and heading straight at the little girl. It surrounded the girl, and closed on her making her vanish after a loud scream burst from her lungs.

It’s the end of Shadow’s nightmare, its murderer.

The house caught on fire in a flash; I knew it was too late to get the Water Stone inside my room. The evolutionary stones are now extremely rare at Hoenn, so I had to get it to let Eevee evolve into a Vaporeon. I had to risk my life and get it, if not for my sake then for Eevee’s.

I took out one blue PokeBall. Some shiny, blue jewels decorated a rain drop on that PokeBall. I knew I had to release this Pokemon someday. Right now is just the perfect time. Half of the house still isn’t caught in flames. I looked at Graham and Louise again. Graham had this furious look on his face, while Louise gave me a look that said Just use the PokeBall, Anahita.

“Go Marine!” I released my hard-trained Marill out of my special PokeBall. Marine was jumping around in a jolly way, but then when it noticed the fire it looked at me in a confused way. I carried Marine in my arms and went inside the burning house; I knew I would at least have a chance to get that Water Stone since the house was still not completely in flames.

Marine started shooting water on the fire, thankfully it was downstairs. It used Water Gun on the door knob and I opened it quickly while it was using it, I entered my room and thankfully the fire still didn’t reach there. I hastily opened my drawer and started searching for the Water Stone.

Darn, I forgot. I placed it upstairs!

I quickly got out of the room hoping to take advantage of the fact that the fire still didn’t reach upstairs. I started running as quickly as possible to the pink sofa on the right side of the second living room. Smoke was starting to reach upstairs so I could barely see anything. I covered my mouth and nose while Marine covered hers with my pants and used her long tail to grab on to my leg. I ran to the pink sofa and searched behind the pillows. I saw a few papers that Bob drew; one was a picture of me bleeding and Brian pointing a finger at me. Boy, that little guy really learned a lot from them.

I finally found the Water Stone, but it was too late. The fire had already started to reach to the room and had surrounded the stairs. I went inside Graham and Louise’s room and looked outside the window to see a worried Louise scream from shock when she saw me from their window. The flaming fire had already crawled inside the room and I only had one choice.

It is either to take the hopeless chance of jumping out of the window, or die from stupid flames.

“Marine, if I die, use this Water Stone on Eevee.” I told the Pokemon with no tone while giving it the Water Stone to hold.

“Marill Marill!” It’s eyes started to sparkle as it got worried. I gave it the Water Stone to hold. I withdrew her, opened the window, and threw the PokeBall outside of it while Louise grabbed it successfully. I uncovered my mouth and nose but then those thoughts came to my mind again, would I survive? I’m not that far from the ground. I tried to ignore the annoying thoughts and pushed myself out of the window. I didn’t jump heads first of course. It was like a battle between me and the wind, I was falling very fast.

“Go Swampert!” Louise yelled as she released her…

Wait, Swampert?

I was falling very quickly that I couldn’t even notice how the Swampert did it, but it caught me just in time. Graham wasn’t just angry. He was so angry that he wasn’t angry; it was like he felt like shooting Louise.

Pieces of wood started falling from the house. Louise’s Swampert followed her while Bob was crying; it was as if he was yelling like a girl. Benji was yelling but I didn’t understand what he said since he was far from where I was. There was this sound, as if the house was about to fall.

“Quick, Anahita, get on Swampert with Bob!” Louise pointed at Swampert while covering her mouth and nose. I quickly carried Bob who was scared to death and went on the water Pokemon followed by Louise. I heard pieces of wood fall hastily in less than one second. I looked back again at Brian, Benji, Ben, and Graham who were yelling from pain because the pieces of wood started falling on them. We were slowly going farther away from them.

It was the last thing I had seen of them. They were gone…forever.

“Anahita…” Bob said in a quiet tone. That was the first time he called me by my real name.

I was speechless and tried to ignore Bob, but somehow he knew I was listening to him.

“What happened?” he asked again, slowly annoying me.

“What the…Bob, can’t you see what is happening? They’re all gone; you won’t see them again, ever!”

“Anahita!” Bob yelled furiously “What do you mean they’re gone. They can’t be gone!”

“Okay then, they’re not gone. The evil fire dragged them away. The same way my family was dragged away from me, my real family.” I said with the coldest voice, ending the conversation.

“Where are they gone to?” Bob asked with a cracking tone restarting the conversation. I was so close to hitting him with any solid thing I could find.

“They’re gone somewhere where they won’t be back, that place is called death, and you won’t be able to go there. If you do, you won’t come back here.” I answered quickly and gave him my back.

“But-“

“Bob, stop it already! They’re gone, they’re all gone!” I actually cried.

I cried.

At that time I knew I actually liked that family but never showed them how I felt because I replaced my true feelings with hate.

At that time I knew I liked my real family but never cherished the moments we had.

At that time I knew I was one horrible person. I wouldn’t forgive myself, I couldn’t.

It’s too late, they’re all gone.

Forever.

Violet, your cousin can’t possibly scare you to death, can she?

Okay, she would if she was someone with a damaged ability and you’re someone with an ability that bursts out randomly. This stupid ability is just useless. My hands started to shake badly. Great, I was showing her my fear.

“What’s wrong, Violet? I thought you had an ability, use it on me.” Alaina said while her eyes widened..

“I do,” I replied trying to sound confident “I just don’t like to use it.”

“Why is that?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

“Because this is what happens when it’s used…”

Vines, thorns, poison ivies, and other plants started to surround Alaina. Huge, dark green vines surrounded her neck with pointy thorns. Ivies tied her legs making her unable to move. Her left hand was bleeding and I noticed it was burned from before. Her eyes started to glow back, and the dangerous plants started to fall off her.

“You’re too naïve.” Her eyes started to glow black, and with that sentence, I was in Aromabell.

My left arm was hurting me badly; I wanted to see if there are injuries so I pushed my sleeve up.

It was burned just like Alaina’s white, left arm.

I felt that something was moving behind me. My right arm was glowing in a green light and bright pink, blue, and yellow flowers started to come out.

I noticed that it didn’t come out of my left hand, which is odd. I couldn’t use my ability with my left arm anymore.

I also didn’t have my glasses on, and I saw perfectly well.

I noticed that there was a beach behind me so I was able to see my reflection. I quickly ran in the dark area. I took off my shoes and began to walk on the sand which was oddly cold. Just when I was about to reach to it, there was like this invisible wall blocking my way or something.

Suddenly, I saw my left arm coming out of the sand grabbing my leg. How did I know? It had my purple flower ring on the index finger. Not the ring finger, index finger.

Plants started to come out of it, same type of the plants that I let out. It grabbed my legs and slowly pushed me down.

I didn’t panic, I knew what was happening, and I knew how to stop it.

I started to create light green echo and released it at the plants, and it grew taller and bigger. The ground started to be torn in half. I could be able to see who was doing all of this.

I quickly went inside the hole I just created and ran through the plants. I could hear somebody running quickly ahead of me. I released one vine to grab the person in front of me, and I released it successfully. I managed to let the person fall on the ground. I was holding tightly to that vine. I was getting closer to the stranger.

“Oh my god, is that really you?”

Cheesecake.

~Timid Kyogre

Last edited:

Ex_Mightyena

Mightyena Master
well man bloody hell that was huge.but great!I loved it especially when you continued with that part where the house was on fire,it was like..finding what the monster on LOST looked like after so many episodes!
I waited a long time to read that part:)

I only found one spelling error:

“Anahita…” Bob said in a quiet ton. That was the first time he called me by my real name.

An "e" there I believe.

Man if next chapter is like that I cant wait!

~Sorry my reviews normally suck!~Ex_Kyogre

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Ex_Kyogre: Oh sure, I'll correct the mistake now.

The next chapter is the same thing but it'll be the rest of the characters' turn. If you noticed, there are some I didn't write about. They're coming in the next chapter.

Thanks for the review.

~Timid Kyogre

Hakura May

Xin Nian Dao!
Awesome! I love this chapter, probably my favorite so far. :D

I love the description; that's what you specialize in. ^^;; Makes feel just like as if I were there. That's what makes a good fanfic, well, a good fanfic. -__-'

I can't wait for the next chapter! ^^;;

Snowy Snorlax

Boulder Trainer
i only just started reading this the other day, and so far i love it. As Tavion said your a really descriptive writer which is hard to find these days.
Any ideas about when the next chapter will be ready?

StrayedBullet

OMFG................
Well the length was great, description was great, nearly everything was great. I still believe you can improve the description a bit more, but keep working towards it!

-SB ;001;

katiekitten

The Compromise
Nice Timid!

I absolutely loved that chapter. So much action! *hops up and down excitedly*

Nice idea with the girl. You did really quite well with her, she was really freaky. *shudders* And her transforming from that lady... Nice. Really nice. :)

It was good that we got to see everything from the different perspectives, that was nice to find. (Nice is my word of the day. XD) Poor Anahita... Poor all of them. The beginning was most certainly nice, I quite liked your description of the charmander. The ending was also good, especially the last line. Cheesecake. XD What a way to break the tension. :)

There were a few little bits here and there that could use some work, though. I did get a little bit confused in parts of it, such as when the first character got sent to the land. The Aura things confused me a little. All of the Nightmare parts did confuse me, so maybe work a little on that? Also, with the stabbing thing. Maybe describe the pain some more when it first happens, and continue to mention it. Make it a little more obvious, because that sort of wound would most probably be pretty much clouding her thoughts. :)

Wells, that's all from me! No spelling errors, although the occasional but of repetitiveness, but that is fine. Maybe you could have described more in places, but that is also fine.

I can't wait for the next chappie!

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Tavion: Thanks, but I don't think I'm that great in description :p

Snowy Snorlax: YAY, NEW REVIEWER. Glad you liked The Forgotten Enchantment! Part of the FanFiction rules is not to post chapter after chapter, wait a bit. So yeah, it'll probably be posted next week ^_^

Katiekitten: KATIE! XD

Cheesecake wasn't part of the chapter :p

Well yeah, I still need to improve that o_O...practice makes perfect, and I'll get better soon! ^^

YAAAAAAAAAY.

Thank you all!

~Timid Kyogre

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Sorry for the double-post, but I have to post the new chapter.

YAAAAAAAAAY :D

I know it's short, but like I said before, it was supposed to be part of Chapter Eight but Typhlogirl suggested I should make this part Chapter Nine.

Chapter Nine

”Oh my god, a goddess!” said the shocked daycare lady with a surprised face while pointing a finger at me. Her mouth was wide open, and she was staring at me like I was some sort of alien from Mars. I quickly headed to the door while I grabbed Roselia, Sunflora, and Oddish and put Taillow on my shoulder.

“Oh, you’re not going anywhere young lady!”

“…I’m not a tool, you know.” I replied with an annoyed expression. I looked at Sunflora and Roselia who were obviously planning something with Taillow.

Suddenly, Taillow quickly flew to the flowers and started to…eat them? Roselia used Sweet Scent, and the whole place was covered with pink scent that had the smell of different flowers mixed together. Suddenly, many different Pokemon started to surround the daycare.

“What are you doing? My daycare!” yelled the old woman with a terrified look on her face. I was freaked out at the time since her eyes were open wide, revealing gray eyes covered with round glasses.

I looked outside the window and saw millions of different Pokemon, I also saw a…

Sneasel? I don’t remember any Sneasels found in Route 117.

Its eyes started to glow in light gray, and suddenly the Sneasel turned into this little girl who had dark black hair and eyes that scared me big time. She had an evil grin on her face, and suddenly the same Sneasel came out of the blue and started to attack Taillow. Its huge claw hit the bird and it fell in my arms.

“Hey, watch it there!” I yelled at the Sneasel. Roselia and Sunflora quickly went into position and started to attack the sharp claw Pokemon. Roselia released Stun Spore which lowered Sneasel’s speed, and Sunflora used Leech Seed to slowly weaken it. It was going to be defeated in no time, and the little girl said nothing at all to help the dark Pokemon defeat my Pokemon, she didn’t even show her emotions!

The Sneasel could barely fight, but it looked like it was about to launch an attack. Its claws were glowing black, and it was aiming at Sunflora. I had to do something.

Just when it was about to attack, I went in front of it and tried to block it but I failed; it was already moving away from me.

Then out of nowhere, a blinding flash came and I was suddenly in this dark, gloomy forest.

If there was one moment where I would’ve wanted to be a vision, this would be the perfect one. I mean, I even felt the blood was drying on my arm.

“Don’t panic.” said the little girl straight after she whispered Jenjer’s name in the freakiest voice. She put her hands over my eyes and a vision surprisingly came. It was going so fast that I just saw the main thing in it.

I saw Amber in a black outfit with flames printed on it. She was using her fire ability as some audience watches in amazement.

I saw Sailaira being chased by angry people in some huge city with large skyscrapers. It looked like she was begging them to stop and let her rest because she was gasping heavily.

I watched Rose wander around the beaches of Aromabell with no Pokemon, and she suddenly getting shot.

I saw Violet’s left arm burn as she yelled from pain.

And I saw Anahita in black pants, a blue t-shirt with a black jacket on top of it. She had a scary look on her face, and her long hair covered most of her face…she was holding a gun.

The image slowly faded, and I was drowned in complete shock.

“How…how could that happen?”

“It just does.” The black eyed girl replied simply.

“Who are you, anyway?” I asked. I know it was out of nowhere, it just slipped out of my mouth.

“This…is what I am.”

The little girl released a huge amount of black echo that made this screeching sound that almost made me deaf. It broke the deadly silence in this haunted city that I didn’t know anymore, Aromabell.

“And this is how the end begins.” She said with an evil grin on her face while she was slowly fading away.

For an odd reason, that sentence sounded very familiar to me.

Obviously they didn’t understand my reason well.

I was trapped in that place for ages and ages. I got sick and tired; nobody understood the problem with my ability. The only way for them to draw their attention to anyone but me is to kill someone with that ability. Their soft and peaceful voices sounded like screech to me. I couldn’t even handle listening to them whisper every time and tell me what to do. I control my actions, they don’t. I control my ability, they don’t.

‘Darkness’ as I like to call them were bossing me around in every action I do literally. Kill this kill that, do this do that, I just got fed up. They took over my ‘dad’ for a few and convinced him to get an Umbreon for me. They wanted it to be like a start of me being the most powerful trainer. They completely thought wrong. I gave the Umbreon the name Shadow because that was where I was trapped, under the shadows.

I was like an owl. I slept at day and woke up at night because it is the same with Darkness. They forced me to do that anyway. This time it was different, I was awake as soon as the sun was up and I released the moonlight creature and slowly killed it with a powerful black echo that us gifted ones like to call ‘Outrages’. It isn’t painful. Actually, I feel nothing at all when performing an outrage. For just six hours they were focusing on the dead Shadow. They didn’t even notice my disappearance.

I quickly ran outside. I knew I wasn’t doing a mistake going to Alaina instead of continuing to live in this place haunted by something I used to call my fear. Right now, I fear nothing. Although I was seven at that time, I had a mind of a mature adult. I was like that ever since I was born, ever since I accepted the invitation to enter this dangerous and strange world that was absolutely different than my world.

That was what happened one year ago, right now it is a part of the past. Currently, I have another problem I have to deal with and win against.

Alaina always told me three things. One is always win and never lose. Two is use your ability in anything you face. Three is plan the action before you do it, but talk from your heart and never think about what you’re going to say before saying it. I have always used those three things and will never stop using it.

Still, Alaina knew she couldn’t possibly control me. Darkness had already reached into me and I became a special member of it. My ability started to become much stronger, much better…

And deadlier than ever.

One of the new benefits in the ability was that I was able to grab souls. If the soul had a talent, or even an ability, I’d be controlling that talent or ability as long as the soul is inside the bottle on my necklace.

What doubled my ability even more is Shadow’s soul.

To become the strongest part of the Darkness in this world is to gain all of the abilities: The Psychic ability, the Grass Ability, and the Fire Ability. The rest of the ability holders are unknown, but I’m focusing on the ones who I know posses it.

The Firespeller sisters are the next victims. Sailaira, Laira, Rose, Violet, and Amber are to be more specific. Killing the youngest one, Anahita, is the beginning of my plan. First, you weaken her. Then, you kill her. After that the others will be weak and it’ll be easier to defeat them.

Trust me, this isn’t evil. It is demonic, a part of Darkness. It was too late to get it out of me.

I am Indigo Fullerton, an adopted little girl by the Fullerton family. I don’t know my real last name, and I don’t plan on finding it out because I am what everyone fears…

Death.

~Timid Kyogre

Status
Not open for further replies.