• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Forgotten Enchantment

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Hurray! *does a boogie*

That really was a nice chapter, Timid! It clears a few things up, which is just great. So indigo is the girl? Interesting... Very interesting...

Sorry, I have to go now. I'll finish the review later. :)

StrayedBullet

OMFG................
Yeees, it was indeed very good, if very short. Katiekitten is right, it does clear a few things up. Oh and i love that last line, it' great, very suspenseful!

-SB ;001;

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
katiekitten: Thanks for the review! ^_^ and take your time, take your time.

StrayedBullet: It made it clearer? Yay! Glad it did.

Expect Chapter Ten to be delayed, because I'm:

- Working on interview
- And the contest

~Timid Kyogre

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Wow, this story is great, can't wait to see what happens.
Hmm, I wonder if Indigo is the seventh sister? She has the ability of darkness right? Makes sense, Psychic, Grass, Fire, and water. Add darkness and there the sveen sisters, did I get it right!?

I done a story, well a fanstasy with five people from my school with special abilities too, one with the power of Fire, just like Amber, she able to walk through it, she can bleed fire and her Ulitmate weakness is Water (Which she can die, but she not weak to hot water..). But she can't breathe in smoke so there shouldn't be smoke around;)
Then there the one who has the power of water, her weakness is Lighteneing/Electricy.
Then there the one who controls Ice, and she can't survive in too hot weather or fires. She can live in a Ice fortress for the rest of her life thought;)
Then there the one who controls Electricy and can shoot lightening out of her body. She has no weakness thought.
Then there Mother Nature, the one who controls earth, everything mother nature.
I did make a story about it but I scraped it, maybe I make another one thought since how your story has inspired me;)

BTW, you haven't been reading my mind have you;)

Edit: What I mean, is that I made the fire girl before 2006;) (Electric, Earth, Water and Ice came real later), but I didn't read your story until now so neither of us would have knoqwn, unless if we were reading each other minds, which would be weird huh:p

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Willow's Tara: Welcome, welcome *hands Umbreon cookies*

NEW REVIIIIIIIIEEEWWWEEERRRRRR!! *drunkrabbitdance*

Actually, this story was created in 2003 I think, or was it 2004? I created it with my cousin in the summer. This is the same exact one but with a few improvements. All of the characters I created, but I chose how the following were like: Sailaira, Rose, and Anahita. She created the rest. Though there are more characters that are coming that I created. It was my idea, though, and she isn't in SPPf by the way.

Indigo isn't the seventh sister, I did mention the seventh sister's name was Jenjer. She's like...the bad guy in the story, along with Alaina. They aren't the only ones in the Pokemon world that have abilities, and Indigo and Alaina are one of the others except that...Alaina damaged her ability etc.

Details about damaged ability will come waaaaaay later in the story.

~Timid Kyogre

Last edited:

UmbreonMaster

~Umbreon♥
lol I am back finally. These were by far your best chapters.. (You'd think I've done some maturing? lol) Anyways Great job and thanks for the PM.. Amber's my favorite! Shadow ;_; aww..

~UM~

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
UmbreonMaster: Yay! Welcome back ^_^

Thanks for the review. Shadow'll be a real important part later, but I don't want to tell spoilers :p

~Timid Kyogre

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Fwee!

This is a story that I got into very quickly once I started reading it; I read all of it in one sitting. I should have read this sooner...I just love all the nice, creepy, paranormal stuff going on. I also like the large cast of characters - my favorite is definitely Indigo. Hooray for darkness and deadliness! ^^ My second favorite would be Amber; her powers are pretty cool (especially the aspect of her bloodlessness), and she seems to be very in touch with them, which is cool.

Highlights:

“And I could defeat you and kick you out of my life at the same time. Like a Heracross using Megahorn against a weakling like you. Face it, your trainer killed you for obvious reasons.”

“Then why didn’t you defeat me like any Heracross would?”

“Because I’d love to see you suffer.”

I like Sailaira’s response there.

“I’m glad you suffered.” I told Umbreon rudely

Again, I just really like it when people talk that way.

He is a nerd with red braces, which look like blood in his mouth.

Ewww, nice description of his grossness. XP

“Yes I know its Friday Benji and I will battle blah blah blah.” I replied to her after a few minutes.

And there, it’s Anahita’s turn to make an entertaining response. ^^

I gave him the look that always scares him, for some reason. I just raise my eyebrow. It scares him, strangely enough.

XD I liked the image of that; this guy who’s older than her being freaked out just because she makes a face at him.

She started walking quickly around the garden with anger burning inside her at the same time. She walked by the roses and violets while darkening its beauty. She placed her hand in the fountain and turned the water black. The flame turned deep ebony, and she grabbed it and started burning her arm.

Oooh. That was some cool imagery there. ^^

“You can’t escape, you won’t escape. Run, Amber, run. You can’t escape from your nightmare, because you created it. Run, Amber, run.”

Ooh, creepy. I like it. ^^

I saw a few papers that Bob drew; one was a picture of me bleeding and Brian pointing a finger at me. Boy, that little guy really learned a lot from them.

Was it a creepy picture? Yes. Yet the picture still amused me for some strange reason. XD

“What’s wrong, Violet? I thought you had an ability, use it on me.” Alaina said while her eyes widened..

“I do,” I replied trying to sound confident “I just don’t like to use it.”

“Why is that?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

“Because this is what happens when it’s used…”

Vines, thorns, poison ivies, and other plants started to surround Alaina. Huge, dark green vines surrounded her neck with pointy thorns. Ivies tied her legs making her unable to move.

That was cool. ^^

I am Indigo Fullerton, an adopted little girl by the Fullerton family. I don’t know my real last name, and I don’t plan on finding it out because I am what everyone fears…

Death.

Cool! Indigo is just awesome. ^^

Good luck with this story! I'll be back for the next chapter. ^^

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Sike Saner: OH MY GOD O________________O

SIKE SANER REVIEWED THE FORGOTTEN ENCHANTMENT? I MUST BE DREAMING.

*Drunkrabbitdance*

Thanks! ^_^ I'm glad you like Indigo, but you're still going to see much more from her in the next chapters.

Chapter Ten: Started working on it yesterday, and slowly writing it. There are a lot of things that are taking most of my free time, so yeah...there's a chance it won't be posted next week, maybe after it or something.

~Timid Kyogre

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
It's alright, take ytour time, you don't have to rush. I would review more but I goyttaz go!

L

LightAbsol

your fanfic is great but i think there are some holes. Otherwise your doing great.

Growing old in inevitable
Growing up is optional

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Before I post the new chapter, I have something to say.

I'll be inactive for a few days, maybe one week. I'm having many complicated problems, and it's better if I solve it now than later. I just read 10% of Tale's fic (for the interview) and the interview is going to be the first thing I'm going to work at when I come back. I'll slowly start to write the next chapter when I'm on Act's interview.

I hope you all understand. Sorry if no new chapter is posted for a few days/week(s)

Well, here it is, chapter ten!

The Forgotten Enchantment

Chapter Ten

John and I are cousins, but we’ve always been rivals ever since we were young.

Both of us were the only ones to inherit abilities from our grandmother. The rest were just…normal. I had the electric ability, and John’s ability was always a secret. He told very few people what ability he had, about four or five. My best guess is that it’s flying, since he had a Dragonite, and it’s a very terrible ability that barely has any use. On the other hand, my ability happens to be much stronger.

I’ve always been amazed by it. Every time the power was down, I’d bring it back with my ability. I didn’t even need to plug my laptop; I just used my ability as a source of electricity. I knew very well that my ability had much better uses, and if I made it twice as strong I’d be, as I like to call it, the Ultimate.

I wanted to find out as quickly as possible how or where I could double the powers of my ability. I read every book in the library, and spent hours on my laptop searching for it, but no result came up. The answer was with no other than John Firespeller, my worst nightmare.

So, at a normal day, I went to visit him. He was surprised to see me, since I rarely visit him. I was about nineteen at that time, and he was twenty-one. I didn’t even say “Hi!” or anything like that, I just started off the conversation with “Where can I double the power of my ability? John, I need an answer NOW.”

“Alaina, I really don’t have time right now. I’m quite busy.” He replied hastily. For the first time, I knew that he wasn’t making up any excuse because he didn’t want to see me. I saw an Eevee messing up the house and yelling insanely, so yeah, no lie.

“John, I’m serious. I really need the answer.”

“Suit yourself…right next to little Christina’s house is the Umbreon Statue, I’m sure you know it. Listen, Alaina, I seriously don’t have time, just research about the statue.” and he quickly shut the door in front of my face with a loud bang.

I found that extremely rude of him even though he had a drunken Eevee wrecking his house. He could’ve been nicer than that.

Without wasting a second, I quickly returned back home and opened my laptop. I searched for ‘Umbreon Statue’, and after some time, I found the results. I printed it out, brought Ampharos with me, and quickly headed to the statue.

I placed both of my hands on the statue, and reading out the spell on the article I printed. The shadow started to glow black, and I didn’t make one move. The black echo started to surround me. Once that was done, my hands started to spark. Before, they used to spark in blue electricity. This time, the electricity was dark black.

With an excited face, I quickly went back home and entered my violet room. I looked at the mirror, and not only had my powers changed, but my looks did too. I looked like…a depressed idiot wearing black.

My dark green eyes turned deep black, and so did my light brown hair. I was going to faint at that time. I never knew that would happen.

I had to make up any excuse; I’ll say I dyed my hair or something.

So the next day, John yells “Oh god, Alaina damaged her ability!”

Oh, I was in big trouble. Actually, they didn’t even ground me, they kicked me out of the house.

So, just because of that sentence, my whole life was ruined by my cousin John Firespeller. And I don’t let go of a grudge, so I’m going to do the same thing he did to me. Well, not the same exact thing, but something much better.

The first few steps of my plan have been completed. I got Indigo out of her house, and I’m planning to use her deadly abilities. The other thing is…

I kidnapped Jenjer, his youngest daughter.

As we reached the other side of Sootopolis, old memories were replaying over and over again in my mind, and I remembered Amber. If she was here, she would’ve helped me with this situation very well, since it was like she knew me the same way she knew herself. I never knew how much I liked them until now, when they were gone for good.

I knew very well that I was an extremely horrible person, and I knew I had no point in this world if I was the youngest sister between five gifted sisters with extraordinary magical abilities. If I had the water ability, I could’ve stopped that fire in no time, and they wouldn’t have died, and Louise wouldn’t be in a situation like hell right now. I’m cursed, I’m sure of it. I ruined Louise’s life badly and so as Bob’s. He’s only six for god’s sake, and he lost most of his family members! All he got left is his mom, and me, the sister he hates so badly.

If I leave them, they’d be in a better position than the one they’re currently in. What are we going to do now, live in a Pokemon Center for the rest of our lives? It would cost Louise more money if I stayed, and if I left they would have far more to spend on the pair of them. It’ll be much easier for her and for me too. I don’t belong here, I belong somewhere else. I don’t know where it is, but I’ll find it sooner or later…maybe never.

Louise was talking to some man I’ve never seen before. She was slowly drying her tears. I wanted to listen to what they were saying, but I could barely hear anything.

“Anahita,” Bob held my hand and shook it “who is mom talking to?”

“I don’t know.”

“What’s going to happen next?” he asked again.

“I told you, I don’t know, Bob.”

“Where’s dad?”

“Shut up.”

”How much will it cost for all of us three to get back to Lilycove? We have a reason to go there, you know. My family lives in Lilycove.” I informed Aaron pretending to be extremely desperate. I knew we were able to continue living in Sootopolis, it’s just that living in Lilycove is by far a better choice.

”Louise,” Aaron said while writing in some notebook “I’m sorry but-“

“We’ve been friends ever since we were five! I’ve done so much for you, Aaron. Hell, your family would be starving to death if I didn’t give you that money. You know I could take it away easily, the same way I gave it to you.”

“Louise, you have got to be joking.” He said, hoping I really was joking.

“I’m talking about my family here. I promised Anahita’s parents that I’ll take good care of her. All I want is for you to do a simple favor for me. It’s nothing compared to what I did for you. Do you want to know what I’ll do for my family?” Anger, I was full of anger. I stood up, and held Aaron’s tie and slowly started to choke him.

“I’ll kill, I’ll do anything, and I mean it when I say anything.”

”You didn’t change from the old days, when you were nineteen. Eh, Louise?” He said, trying to make me feel guilty or whatever he was trying to do.

“Fine, I’ll buy the tickets to Lilycove for you.” He said quickly after I shot a glare at him. That’s the answer I wanted to hear.

“As soon as possible.” I added.

“As soon as possible.” He nodded, looking at me with a scared face.

I left the room, and when I opened the door, I saw Anahita and Bob in front of me.

“Umm, hi?” Anahita said with a smile, trying to look innocent.

“Mommy!” Bob said in a loud voice while he hugged me. Anahita was still stuck at that smile, again trying to look innocent. I smiled back at her, and she stopped smiling and started to look at the palm of her hand. She wrote the words ‘Talentless’ and ‘Firespeller’ on it with a dark purple pen.

A few hours later, Bob fell asleep and Anahita was sitting on a yellow sofa staring at her hand again.

“Anahita, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, sure.” She said, putting her hand inside her jacket pocket.

“Why did you write that on your hand? I need you to explain right now.” I changed my jolly tone to a serious one, sort of placing Anahita into shock.

“All of my sisters have talents.” She said, lowering her face down.

“Well, of course dear, everybody has talents. My sister knew how to play the piano, and I didn’t know how to play anything, but I knew how to draw better than her.”

“No no no, I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about magical abilities like seeing the future, breathing fire, and growing plants in no time.”

I didn’t know what to say as an answer for that. Was she making up stuff from her mind?

“Sailaira and Laira, the oldest ones of my sisters, they have psychic abilities. Rose and Violet obviously have grass abilities. My twin has fire abilities. Me? I’m normal, I have no ability. I want to get an ability, Louise, I want one so badly!” Her eyes started to get watery, and I only knew one solution to this.

I quickly dialed Aaron’s number, and asked for Aaron.

“Change of plans. I don’t want a ticket to Lilycove, I want a ticket to Aromabell. Refuse, and the money’ll be gone, vanish, bye-bye.”

“But Aromabell is currently-”

And I hung up the phone.

~Timid Kyogre

katiekitten

The Compromise
=D

A very nice chappy, Timid! *hugs* I really liked this. Anahita is still my favourite character, poor thing.

So the damaged power electric woman is the one who kidnapped the youngest daughter? Nice way to get it across. She was to ambitious, wasn't she? *shakes head* XD

Again, I really did enjoy this. I didn't spot any typos, which was great, and no grammer issues.

Keep up the good work!

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
katiekitten: Yay! *drunkrabbitdance* Glad you liked it! ^_^

So the damaged power electric woman is the one who kidnapped the youngest daughter? Nice way to get it across. She was to ambitious, wasn't she? *shakes head* XD

Let's just say that doesn't mean I said it happened it's the truth :p I won't say anything other than that.

~Timid Kyogre

StrayedBullet

OMFG................
Yes, it was a nice chapter, and as katiekitten said, it is a nice way to get it across. no typos and/or grammar issues that i can see, but i didn't really go through and nitpick the whole thing...

-SB ;001;

UmbreonMaster

~Umbreon♥
Excellent job! Anyways Like everyone said no typos or grammar mistakes from what I can see.. Good job.. Can't wait til' the next chapter.

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Alaina continues to be just awesome, and I liked finding out how she damaged her abilities. Meanwhile, I wonder if Anahita will obtain powers in Aromabell?

Things I liked:

I saw an Eevee messing up the house and yelling insanely, so yeah, no lie.

I pictured that, and it was an entertaining image, indeed. XD

“Anahita,” Bob held my hand and shook it “who is mom talking to?”

“I don’t know.”

“What’s going to happen next?” he asked again.

“I told you, I don’t know, Bob.”

“Where’s dad?”

“Shut up.”

XD And I just love that last line there.

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
One simple problem...actually, it's not.

IT'S A HUGE ONE ><

While typing a message to my friend, I was ranting about this:

Me being cursed with loads of bad luck because.

A- My laptop goes bye-bye

No more songs.

All my files.

This whole fic :)

It took me AGES to just write TWO simple pages ><

So yeah...expect it to be delayed.

><

~Timid Kyogre

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Hi all, I got a very important announcement to make.

I'm rewriting The Forgotten Enchantment, because:

- Well, I'm sort of sick and tired of telling people the first few chapters suck so I'll just rewrite them.

- I can't write any new chapters, so I'll just do what I felt like doing ages ago.

ALSO

there'll be a few changes in the story if I feel like it, so yeah XD

I'll work on each chapter when I can, and it'll take most of my time. So don't worry, I'll be able to post a chapter every two days or something.

~Timid Kyogre

Dragonfree

Just me
Closing on author's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.