• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The forgotten pokemon club II

Best forgotten pokemon ever (out of these)

• Dugtrio

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Diglett

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Butterfree

• Manectric

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Mightyena

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Togekiss

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Nidoking

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dunsparce

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Absol

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Skuntank

• Total voters

Nidoprince

HGSS comes out on the 14th, not the 7th :p Anyone think Umbreon is forgotten? I think it might be for it's low offensive stats. It just uses status and stuff like that.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Umbreon? Forgotten?

How can you use both words in the same sentance?

No. It's most definatley not forgotten, being one of the most popular Eeveelutions, (Top three with Vap and someone else) especially among Gary fans.

Farmermon

Is back once again!
HGSS comes out on the 14th, not the 7th :p Anyone think Umbreon is forgotten? I think it might be for it's low offensive stats. It just uses status and stuff like that.

I'm not sure lol, looking at my GameInformer and that says on the 9... ugh! lol
Anyways, no Umbreon could not possibly be forgotten, too many people love the eeveelutions.
Hmm... Probably a dull topic but something anyways, I'm out of practice XD
If you could own a forgotten pokemon in real life, which one and why?
IMO... Probably a lanturn XD I love water and want a house by a lake or something, it could catch me some fish for filleting :p

Nidoprince

Pretty much every website--including the official Pokemon one--says it comes out the 14th. I wish it came out today though :D

I'd have to agree with you, Farmermon ^^ I've been beginning to like Lanturn as it stars in my new TCG deck. Even though my fav forgot is Exploud, it's too loud. I'd like something that's calm and friendly, like a Furett or Lanturn.

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
hooray farmers back. and im able to be active again. anyway, is mismagius a considered forgotmon? ive been wanting to put it on a forgot team but im not sure...

Skull-Kid

Pretty much every website--including the official Pokemon one--says it comes out the 14th. I wish it came out today though :D

I'd have to agree with you, Farmermon ^^ I've been beginning to like Lanturn as it stars in my new TCG deck. Even though my fav forgot is Exploud, it's too loud. I'd like something that's calm and friendly, like a Furett or Lanturn.

I would have to say....Magmortar. Yes, it is forgotten. It's still a really cool looking Fire Pokemon with a CANNON!! How cool is that?!

@the j-man: I'm not sure. If it's NU the yes but if it's UU then you'll have to guess pretty much.

Nidoprince

I think Mismagius is forgotten and here's why in one word: Gengar. Gengar is the Mismagius replacement in every way possible.

Farmermon

Is back once again!

My friend went to gamestop the day GameInformer said it would come out, and he said there was two brothers who left with them, so maybe it was just people who preordered... I'm not sure :/

I would say Mismagius is a forgot because I never see anyone with a misdreavus... even i dont use it much and I train my pokemon as fairly as possible :/

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
So I started HG and on day 2 i GOT A SHINY QUAGSIRE!

Nidoprince

Wow, sweet. Club's almost dead, topic time:

What forgotten Pokemon do you think might be revived in the 5th generation? (By evolving)

I'd say Qwilfish, definatly. I'm sure he'd evolve into something really cool and really spikey that people would notice.

Skull-Kid

Which Pokemon do you think might be revived in the 5th Generation?(By evolving)

Probably some Hoenn Pokemon. Sinnoh revived some Kanto and Johto so I think Hoenn deserves a turn.

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
Probably plusle and minun, along with lunatone and solrock will prebobly have a combo evelution where if both pokemon in your party reach a same level at the same time than they will evolve into one pokemon like morphing.. 0.0

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
I don't think 5th Gen would be THAT amazing... but that most certainly would be cool.

Which Pokemon do you think might be revived in the 5th Generation?(By evolving)
Dugtrio.

Diglettx1 Magnemitex1
Dugtriox3 Magnetonx3
???x1 Magnezonex1

I always thought of them as counterparts, counterparts who couldn't beat each other.

Ground is good against Elec/Steel, but it has Levitate.

But Electric can't touch Ground, and Steel sucks against Ground, too.

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
funny i thought of dugtrio but it wasnt a hoenn pokemon. beccause it already has awesome speed you cant really evolve it... I always thought that there should be a 3 head pokemon exclusive move like triple team.

Magnezone doesnt have levitate.. it can learn magnet rise but still know one teaches zone that