• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Forgotten Pokemon Club

Which of the following should be a Forgotten Pokemon of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrai7

<<Awesome~!
OUR GOAL
The goal of this group is to train Pokemon that are not frequently mentioned or talked about. Each month a new Forgotten Pokemon will become the Forgotten Pokemon of the month. Every month I will give details about how to catch that Pokemon and evolve Pokemon into getting it.OUR BADGE
[

Every month when the newForgotten Pokemon of the month is revealed every member of this club will but a image of that pokemon in their signature and just write anything along the lines of Member of the Forgotten Pokemon Club
AND THE POKEMON OF THE MONTH IS...
Kabutops
Kabutops wil be found as a fossil in the underground. Gettinthis pokemon will require you to get a fossil and get a scientist in Oreburgh to revive it into a Kabuto (lvl 20) then you must level it up to 40 and there you have it!! What will the next FPOTM be... well that is your choice!! Send me apm with your request, a picture link, 1 cue, and anything extra!!
Contact
If you've got any questions about this Club feel free to PM Darkrai7!! Remember to check every month to check for the new Pokemon... use this link to get a good picture of Hitmontop: http://www.happychild.org.uk/Webimage/hitmontop.gif
And go to this link for Hitmontops Pokedex entry:http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/237.shtml

Penalties
There are some new rules in FPC! If you don't have the badge you will be asked by Darkrai7 in a PM! This isn't a big deal but please,please, put inour badge or userbar or even th letters FPC! Also you must follow the serebii way! You are to respect each member exactly asyou'd like to be treated and any obnoxious postsor comment will not be taken lightly!

Member List...
Darkrai7 President of FPC
Candracar
celebiIadore
St. Patrick
Dark Arceus
mario fan
POKENAR
anteater
m15-07
Tom24 Vice President of FPC
Leo Adwulf
Mikaruge84
Blue Milotic
Silver Suicune
fuzyfuz
blaziken33
sedrtis
sikorski
Pocket Trainer
ICE CUBED
tenshi aj
maxx unlimited
Misty punk
Metal Bird
Timbertos
Hydro King The Forgotten Pokemon Master
tonight at 8pm
Think Togepi
SmArticuno
MathijsP
WaterTrainer411
Yanma 024
Larry
spectre218
Weakling
LexSuicune
falloutdragon
SHINY CATCHER
runka
Shinyzard
Skull-Kid
Blastoise720
ganorai

Last edited:

Darkrai7

<<Awesome~!
Once we got more members, who tell us here I will give out clues about the next Forogtten Pokemon for October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've already started to train it!!!!!!!! So join our club and figure out how to get a Hitmontop and a ...

Darkrai7
It's All Good!

candracar272

Shiny Sceptile 4Ever
Ok!!! I have 3 Tyrouges on Diamond, so I will train one to be a Hitmontop soon (I'm low on money on the gave from buying max repels and pokeballs... hehehe...)! I'll try to put a pic of Hitmontop in my sig soon!!! Thanks!!! =3

Darkrai7

<<Awesome~!
Hey Candracar!! Your banner is really great!!! Nice work!! I am going to start giving clues out for our pokemon for the month of October!!!
Here is your very first clue

• It may seem that if you blow at this pokemon too hard it will practicly jump away...

If you know the clue try to take a geuss but sorry I can't leak any clues!!!

And starting in October we will have a member of the month

Last edited:

Darkrai7

<<Awesome~!
Okay well I have started to train the new pokemon... which will be released soon. i know this is pathetic but I will give out two clues in 1 day!! Okay The first part of the evolution starts at level........

18!!!

There you have clue number deux, dos, two, ni!

mewmew202

hey I'll join. And I can't believe you still have the driftvee lol I made it months ago and hadn't even remembered you requested it lol. And I noticed a lot of pokemon are forgotten. Also do you mind if I don't put anything in my sig I am running out of room.

RagTag

Shroomin'
Cool can i join? please?

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
oooh i like ttraining pokemon i raised a lv 22 alakazam to a lv 62 alakazam in two days(it was traded and ity had lucky egg) i also have a hitmon top lv 40 i think i usually like to lv pokemon up acording too their last attack so can i join?

i think i know what the pokemon of the month is but i wont tell

Darkrai7

<<Awesome~!
Okay I am introducing the 2nd Pokemon of the month. I know it's a not October yet but I like things a bit early.

So here's how to catch the Pokemon of the month!!!!
189.png

Yep it's Jumpluff Okay use thisgreat website for the picture of it.

Okay how to catch:

Use this link

If you have any questions about anything please contact me by Pm.

Happy training!!!

~Darkrai7

PS. Tell your friends to join our club

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i knew it ! that was my first shiny well i get to training
edit:dose any one know a good place to train?

Last edited:

candracar272

Shiny Sceptile 4Ever
YES!!! I'll try to get one as soon as I can! I also got a Hitmontop, but it took a while. Oh, and... thanks for making me member of the month... *blushes* anyways... I'll try to make a banner for Jumpluff too. I had a strange feeling Jumpluff would be one (and I wasn't on in a while, so I didn't see the clues)...

POKENAR

il join and 1 quetion are any of these commonly forgoten luxray monferno munchlax buizel machop and murkrow i wanna know because thats my current team in diamond and i have pearl dont know where it is

Darkrai7

<<Awesome~!
il join and 1 quetion are any of these commonly forgoten luxray monferno munchlax buizel machop and murkrow i wanna know because thats my current team in diamond and i have pearl dont know where it is

I can't really say yet, but it wont be any from the 4th generation only 1-3, because those are the ones that are forgotten!

anteater

< the awesomes.
may i join i just need help getting the pokemon into my sig can you help

m15-07

EX/Ace Ruin Maniac
This looks fun i think i might join, could i join and can i put the Badge thing in a spoiler in my sig cus im getting into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.