• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Forgotten Pokemon Club

Which of the following should be a Forgotten Pokemon of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty punk

Jiggwypuffles! FTW!
Thank you!
I'll put it in my sig now!
One problem though,
I can't catch a quilfish yet in my game, so anyone up for a trade?

Darkrai7

<<Awesome~!
Welcome Misty punk!!! If you want aquick summary of our club here it is:

• Be respectful.. follow FPC rules!
  • Always be nice, if you correct do it in anice manner
  • Have fun (P.S. **Don't ask about the badge the vp, mods of fpc, and I are always asked that)
  • ^^^I mean wear your badge proudly!!:)

I hope everyone get's to go and see Saw IV, have a safe and happy halloween

Misty punk

Jiggwypuffles! FTW!
Hi!
I'm still trying to get quilfish in to my sig.

EDIT:
Can someone post the IMG code, please?
I tried everyone yet none of them worked,
They came up as links.

Last edited:

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
^ If you just want to get a smiley instead, just put ; 211 ; but without the spaces inbetween. It should come out like this:

;211;

Is it allright if I could join?

Also, is Skarmory considered to be a forgotten Pokemon? I herd that Skarmory is known as the forgotten legendary bird Pokemon.

Misty punk

Jiggwypuffles! FTW!
^ If you just want to get a smiley instead, just put ; 211 ; but without the spaces inbetween. It should come out like this:

;211;

Thank you!
I thought you'd have to use the sprite. ^^
;211;
EDIT( 5 seconds later lol I know! )
Done! YAY!
Also Metal Bird I suppose it is. I think, yeah it is.
Darkrai7 to my shop please and thank you!

Last edited:

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle

Also, is Skarmory considered to be a forgotten Pokemon? I herd that Skarmory is known as the forgotten legendary bird Pokemon.

not really scince it is used like always used and banned from some competitive battles

Tom24

You Dont Know 7.23

welcome metal bird, as a member please add the FPC badge in to your sig and follow all rules as set out on first page :)

as for skarmory begin considered forgotten, i would say yes but not to the same length as the previous pokemon that have been made the FPC of the month. iam sure in time we will get round to making it the FPC but there are so many other great forgotten pokemon be fore that :D

blaziken33

-Elite Association-
I haven't been here in a long time, but I was just wondering, would pokemon like Beldum be 'forgotten'? I know people consider their evo line as 'one of the coolest pokemon ever', but for that reason, the makers don't seem to use them alot, maybe only once or twice given to like really experienced trainers. I was just wondering.

P.S. Qwilfish Rocks! ;211;

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
I haven't been here in a long time, but I was just wondering, would pokemon like Beldum be 'forgotten'? I know people consider their evo line as 'one of the coolest pokemon ever', but for that reason, the makers don't seem to use them alot, maybe only once or twice given to like really experienced trainers. I was just wondering.

P.S. Qwilfish Rocks! ;211;

uhm not sure i dont see metagross that ofen in competitive me no sure

Misty punk

Jiggwypuffles! FTW!
i caught a Meditite today... but no quilfish,
I'm still not far enough for quilfish. : (
maybe some forgotten pokemon:
Ledyba/Ledian Spinarak/Ariados
Maybe.

Darkrai7

<<Awesome~!
Hey Metal Bird.. welcome!!!

Okay,

I can't get another poll in here, as far as I know, so for the next FPC of the month here is the game:

• Pick a Pokemon from Generations 1,2, or maybe 3
  • PM with what you want (please make your answer serious)
  • I'll tally all the votes leading up to Thanksgiving
  • And we have a new FPOTM... you can start as of now!

Have fun with this

~Darkrai7

Nice looking club!

I'm not going to join due to a lack of personal time, but I do have a very important list to show everyone here. This is a list of pokemon used on shoddy battle. It shows which pokemon are used often and which aren't. I hope it helps.

http://shoddybattle.com/stats

Best wishes with this club, I'd participate if I had the time.

Misty punk

Jiggwypuffles! FTW!
Hi!
I forget what pokémon I voted for.
*blush*

Status
Not open for further replies.